Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How Cold Is It? I'm Numb... (Clever-Fox)

Started by Brisinger987, July 31, 2013, 06:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

"Ooooh, look, I have enough energy to summon Skalos. He can validate my claim." Kirnardaz snapped his fingers and a black octogram (Eight pointed pentagram) appeared on the floor, glowing purple-black in the snow and ice.

"SKALOS!" The demon appeared in a burst of flame. "Isn't Myria-friend such a good guest? She keeps both of us entertained, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Myria-friend is good. We like chewing the juicy parts..." Kirnardaz, while not as crazy as Skalos, was still a more dominant mind, and he easily controlled the speech of Skalos.

((OOC: Interpret "juicy parts" how you will, Kirnardaz is deliberately being ambiguous, lol, evil, sick, twisted mind games demon))

Klezmer Gryphon

Just as Jy'aad was about to loose the arrow, and shoot the demon, there came a distinct chill, one that he recognized instantly, and also came another voice.

"Jy'aad! Stand down!" It was his mother, Astraea, the Goddess of Death herself. She took a Sionhai form similar to Jy'aad, with black fur, and violet eyes. However, she was dressed in simple two part dress, with a black skirt and grey blouse, covered by a black cloak similar to his own.

Jy'aad, surprised at his mother's appearance, obeyed, banishing the arrow, and converting the now back to the pair of scythes it had once been. Sliding off of the deathly saddle, he also banished his deathly steed, it's form disappearing in a spout of violet flames. He wasn't sure why his mother had intervened, but it was both comforting and unnerving that she did.

Brisinger987

"Skalos. Leave." Kirnardaz wanted his henchman to survive, and this god would easily crush Skalos. Skalos could die. Kirnardaz couldn't. Not anymore.

"Astraea... How... Pleasant..." The corner of Kirnardaz's mouth twitched in irritation at the god's intervention. He would have happily fought the demigod till his death.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Mom, w-what are you doi-" Jy'aad started, but his mother smiled and held a finger up to his lips to silence him. She clearly had something planned, but she wouldn't reveal it.

"Kirnardaz, why are you here, bothering my son?" She asked, taking on a very motherly, scolding tone, crossing her arms. She had no problem letting the guards of a city harass the boy, mainly because he could handle them, nor did she mind the occasional demon, which easily fell to his scythes, but a demon prince?

Jy'aad was about to leave, and let the two of them sort out the issue, but his mother summoned a ring of violet fire as a signal for him to stay. Looking over, he saw her subtle waving her finger at him. Now he was really going to be late.

Brisinger987

"I felt it necessary to inform him of his sister's fate, especially convenient as I was looking for my colleague at the time. You don't happen to know, by chance, a Necromancer named Xerordir?" Kirnardaz lied to the goddess. He was powerful enough to, so he wanted to.

Klezmer Gryphon

"Really? If she had died, or had her soul crushed, my son here would have felt it." She said. She knew the demon was lying. It didn't surprise her. "And, as for Xerordir, he's currently burning in Hell" she said, with a matter-of-fact tone. Jy'aad nodded in confirmation. He'd seen the poor sod literally walk into Hell.

"Now, Jy'aad, why did you let this demon, this lowlife, get to you?" She said, turning to her son now. Jy'aad was surprised by the question, and only stuttered in response. The goddess extended her hand, motioned for her son to hand over something.
"Hand them over, Jy'aad."
"But, Mom, I-"
"Ah! None of that sass, young man!" She said, cutting him off. He wasn't really a boy anymore, but it was appropriate, as he was still fairly young. With reluctance, Jy'aad handed over his scythes, with an embarrassed look on his face. Luckily, his hood didn't let the demon prince see it.

"You'll get these back when you visit me this winter. Now, Kirnardaz," she said, turning to the demon prince. As she did, she banished the scythes back to the armory in the underworld...

Brisinger987

"You misunderstand. I have complete control in my realm, I can keep anyone in it as dead or alive as I want them. If I want an undying chew toy for my pet, it can happen. I am a god in my realm."

Klezmer Gryphon

"Even if that is so, I know you. It isn't like you to just snatch little eight year-old girls from a snow bank." She said. With a sudden wave of her hand, Jy'aad vanished in a column of fire, and, to his surprise, wound up in Hyoite. His mother, Astraea, however, stayed behind.

"I wouldn't want my son to see this." She said, with the same grim smirk that Jy'aad kept of his face most of the time. Extending her arms to ever sides, she conjured a ring of larhe black, spiked rocks around the demon prince. Then, letting out a lulling, mysterious chant, she made Kirnardaz feel the pain of all he'd inflicted in others throughout his life time.

Brisinger987

((OOC: I'm feeling a penance stare here, lol))

Kirnardaz felt the pain and laughed. He was enjoying this too much to be sane.

"Your attempt at making me suffer just makes me prouder of myself... You think I would feel guilt? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA.."

Klezmer Gryphon

While his mother was busy with Kirnardaz, Jy'aad was enjoying his stay with his family. Indeed, he missed the old cabin he grew up in, as well as the warm food his stepmother made.

-----------
Meanwhile, Astraea sighed. Releasing the demon prince, who was obviously enjoying the torture far to much, she left him with a final word of warning.

"Don't aggravate Jy'aad. He already has enough to deal with, and I don't want some demon prince running around, claiming he had killed Myria." She said sternly. With that, she left the demon prince in the frozen wasteland, returning to the underworld...

Brisinger987

"I didn't. I simply keep her. She is Skalos' plaything. Bless her little heart. Which he has eaten about 5 times. He ate everything between as well. Hahahahaha!" Kirnardaz was enjoying mocking the intelligence of the goddess.