Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

IC Talk-Show (IC Game)

Started by Brisinger987, August 20, 2013, 03:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Right boys and girls, the game is simple.

The main idea: Talk to your character's, as you, in response to something the previous poster, has said, for example.

QuoteWhat are your opinions on blah-blah?

Torak may reply like so, before I make a comment on the situation, like so:

QuoteTorak: She's a right b*tch to me sometimes, but she is certainly very hot. Would still kill her.

Me: I don't think she is that bad to you, she only smacked you round the head with a shovel for Christ's sake.

Then my question goes here

And from there, arguments, antics an other fun ensue! You may talk about threads, this should not affect roleplay with this. This is just a new game.

So, first question:

What are your opinions on Le'raana as a place?

visualspice

Tah-leen: I like it! It makes me happy! *big smile*

Me: Sticks also make you happy >_>;

What was the biggest mistake you've ever made?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TheHighwayman

Soevak: I'm a professional, I don't make mistakes... Though I suppose that fight with the fallen paladin could have gone better.

Me: Ah-hem, as chief librarian of and god-like controller of all mistakes you've ever made, the list goes as follows, in descending order: Picking a fight with the magic, cursed guy who can move faster than you while wearing full plate armor, almost blowing your cover as an assassin (oops) with no good reason, overenthusiastic attempts to stab people who have powers of head-exploding, willingly going on a talk-show to be questioned by somebody who knows you're an assassin... Shall I go on? *ducks thrown dagger*

What makes you more nervous, Mordecai or mages?

Brisinger987

Torak: Mordecai, I can't run that good if they are chasing me.

Me: Buddy, you can't run good if a mage is chasing you either! You're frightened of bugs for god's sake! Sure your fancy armour is enchanted, but that means nothing if you get blasted by some demon magic boi.

You have to chose between spending a week with a tyrant dragon, and a week with a demon prince, who do you pick? (This goes out to the users, role swap)

Tak

Me:[/i] Chances are, I would kill myself so I don't die a worse way later.

Vryk:[/u] Coward! I would choose the Prince, good to have company.

If you could only have one sense, what would it be?

Paradox

Laighean: *looks a bit sad* The sense of touch...

Me: Touch is probably one of the more important senses that humans have. If you lose the ability to feel, you can't feel pain which isn't good because you could seriously injure yourself and not be aware of it. It's also nice to feel the rain or a cool breeze or even a hug.

Do you mind having to share with others?

Tak

Vryk: ALL MINE!!!

Me: Well, be a bit generous...

Would you rather appear to age but never die or not appear to age and be mortal?