Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Thieves and Pirates (Spice) [M]

Started by Ivory, August 31, 2013, 06:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Most of the Southroad Bandits were too...blunt...for this sort of work.  They were much better at setting the ambushes, at murder, or at plain old theft.  These sorts ofmissions were better left to Eliana, whose smiles and charm could ferret the most hard-to-find information out of the unsuspecting.

Today, she was fishing for information about travellers -- those who were going through the area throwing around money.  The Southroad Bandits were rather well known, and so they sometimes had to be a bit more creative with their approach.  A traveller with a good sum of money -- or, even, a caravan -- might be easily steered towards a waiting ambush by a pretty face like Eliana's.

In the five years she had been back in Serendipity, Eliana had made a lot of friends -- and the barkeep at the Purple Sage Inn & Tavern was one of them.  For a little coin, he helped narrow her search considerably...and looked the other way in regards to her methods.

Her blue hair had been coiled in a series of braids that seemed to have no end and no beginning, circling in graceful loops about her head and falling in lovely coils about her shoulders.  A triangular pendant hung between her breasts, dangling from a chain set with alternating diamonds and sapphires.  The sparkle and shape helped draw the eye to her assets, the tops of which seemed ready to burst from the form-fitting green top she wore.

"You look like you're in need of a drink," she said, addressing the back of the head of a man clad in fine silks.  Her tone was honeyed -- and if the ensemble she wore wouldn't convince the stranger to invite her to sit, the pair of drinks in her hands certainly would.  "I happen to have an extra here if you don't mind some company while you eat."

visualspice

Things had become increasingly crazy, and more difficult for a man like Gherrick to remain in a war-torn Connlaoth. He did what he could, but the sea called him out again at the height of tensions. And it was the lull of the tides and the rock of the boat that brought him back in to land. He wasn't sure why, exactly, only being a month out at sea again that he returned, but here he was, 'Seven of the Sea' traipsing about on land.

A lot of refugees from the war were same to reside here, and with the money he had 'recieved' from his recent pillage; it would due well for this folks trying to start a new life elsewhere, away from all the persecution. So on his travels, it would be no surprise if there were whispers of a man in blue silks who was rich...

And it was the man in blue silks she had approached at the Purple Sage Inn & Tavern; a familiar face from many years ago, who turned with a simple glance over his shoulder to the woman witht he jewels glittering ontop of her breasts, those of which were hard to ignore, even for a man like Gherrick, who afforded a playful grin and smile, one where his eyes were closed so he hadn't quite caught her face when he replied, "No, thanks. I don't drink much of that stuff. Water is fine for me."

And really, it was. One savored such a thing after being onboard the ocean, for pure water was a scarce commodity. But he raised his glass to her and said, "But thanks anyway!" and went back to his meal; roast pig, a simple salad, and some soup.
And he was starving, for his fingers were well greased from where he had dug into his meal and as he turned back, he began to quickly lick the grease from those fingers, for he felt a bit 'caught off guard' when a woman approached him in such a state.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

He may have been too preoccupied to recognize her...but she was not too preoccupied to recognize him!  Only one man had ever fled from her charms -- although she liked to think she had eventually won him over in the end.

With any other man, she would have been insulted -- but she remembered Gherrick fondly and all too well.

Her drinks were set down on the table, and she leaned in at an angle so that even the chaste Gherrick couldn't help but stare down her top.  Anyway, old habits died hard...and she still had something to prove.

"You missed a little, my dear, lost husband."  Without any further preamble, her painted lips closed around one of his fingers!

(OOC: lol...)

visualspice

The lips upon his finger were about as unexpected as the (mostly) familiar face that came with it. And the voice, and the story and the-
With a gasp, Gherrick jerked back and away, slamming himself back into the chair and offsetting it-
whcih knocked the chair clean over, taking Gherrick with it to the ground.
And the entire place was looking at them.

OOC: YES, lol indeed XD
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

Eliana's laugh was heartfelt.  It was easy for her to come up with a story, and she told it with a simple, natural flourish and tone of dismissal that satiated most of the curiosity.  "He's just had one too many, I'm sure!"

Crouching down beside him (and, in the process, revealing a long length of leg through the slit in her dress to him and another glimpse of her breasts, which truly looked about to burst free now), she said, "I see you haven't changed, Gherrick.  I have to say," she added, flashing him a grin.  "I'm rather glad.  Now, would you like a hand up, or are you just going to lie there all day?"

She made no secret of looking him over...like a piece of meat.

visualspice

Gherrick lay there for a while in a daze, groaning as the wind returned to him.
"E-Eliana!?" He blinked a few times, face going red, and, quite naturally, his eyes followed her legs, crawling over her skirts to where her breasts were about to pop clean out of her garment. Gods, what was she trying to-
and then at the tone of her face, his blue eyes shot to hers, and he saw the look she was giving him.
"Yes!" he squeaked, then paled at how unmasculine his voice suddenly sounded. "Just a bit too many drinks." And then, pinching the front of his clothes, he tried to fan himself off. "Is it hot in here, or is it just me?" ANd he moved to sit up, though awkwardly enough, as he tried to do so,.. Eliana was sort of right... there. Ad it seemed no matter which way he was moving, he would accidently bump into her with a nervous laugh, and each time skin touched to skin, his eyes would go to her bulging breasts,  to those painted lips and...

Now was NOT the time for his pants to make a tent, though sadly, they were. But thankfully, he was in a position that well...
hopefully no one could see. Dim lighting was great for things like that.
And damn the fashion of tight pants!

Ivory

Eliana laughed cheerfully.  Well, at least she knew he wasn't dead down there!

"Here, let me help you up," she offered sweetly, batting her eyelashes in his direction.  She almost looked innocent -- except for that coy twist of her lips and sparkle in her eye.

"It is a little bit warm," she agreed with a pretty pout.  Once he had straightened, she pressed herself against him, under the guise of straightening out his chair and moving it back to the table.  "I think I'd like nothing more," she murmured softly, "Than to pour some ice cold water over my shoulders...  Let it trickle down my chest..."

With the chair perfectly placed, she gave him a little shove to make sure he got into it before he fainted dead away.  Only then did she settle down in a chair beside him, as proud as a peacock.

visualspice

Gherrick's lips fell open as he stared over at her with a reddening face. Then once he was plopped down into the chair, he remembered to breath with an 'oomf'. Sitting down abruptly wasn't anticipated, and it kind of hurt, yet since he was still shivering over the after effects of Eliana's forwardness, he was able to forget about the small bout of pain.

Gritting his teeth, he forced a nervous smile.
"So you look well..."
Yes, changing the subject might do well, considering, he didn't know what was wrong with him. His eyes needed to stop staring down at her chest. Lest the bulge in his pants become more... prominent.  Oh, wait. Too late.

And non chalance had him placing an arm across his lap as he righted himself, closing his gaping lips as he tried to smile, his cheeks burning like hell.
OOC: Just.. lol

Ivory

"As do you," she answered, smile growing at his attempts to hide his, er, attraction to her.  "And there's no need to be so shy.  You've seen me with my clothes off, remember?"

Oh, she was certain he would.  He just needed the little reminder to send his mind in that direction...

"Are you still traveling all alone?"  By which, of course, she meant, was he still a virgin?  He was certainly reacting like one...  "Or is there another girl I ought to be jealous of?"

Well, if he wasn't going to drink, she was certainly going to help herself!

visualspice

Gherrick was beyond exasperated, his mind in a whirl at her questions all bombarding him at once.
"Yes, I mean no, I mean... wait, what?" and he found himself whimpering at her look. He sighed, laughing at himself as he shook his head.
"I've traveled here by myself, yes, but I've taken back to pirating..." of which he realized she probably knew not that he was away from teh sea so long, so he cleared his throat and added, "Since I've been away too long and there's a war brewing in Connlaoth."

Ivory

"I've heard," Eliana answered with a solemn nod.  "A lot of refugees have come through the region.  Most poor.  Some rather rich."  Her lips quirked upwards in a smirk.  "Until we got to them, anyway.  You're lucky -- you were almost our next victim."

And, she imagined, Gherrick would have fought.

"I'm with a group called the Southroad Bandits these days.  Pretty reliable crew."  She sighed heavily.  "But, most of them aren't very bright, sadly, or interesting in the least."  Blunt instruments indeed.  But they got the job done, and she got her pay...

"What are you doing in Serendipity?"

visualspice

Gherrick nodded, settling more easily in the chair as the conversation turned to something more... well, normal?

"I was following the tails of some refugees. Like yourself, I ran into a few unfortunate fellows with coin tryign to aid the war. Their goods were easy enough to steal, and now I aim to use the money I've procured to aid those refugees." And he thought over what she said a bit more before stating, "So you've escaped from Connlaoth yourself to become a bandit, did you? You know, pirates are more dashing," he informed her with a boyish  grin.

Ivory

"Always with the good deeds..."  She preferred to buy pretty things for herself...and horde the rest of her ill-gotten gains!

She brightened considerably, however, at the chance to tease Gherrick some more.  "Why, are you offering me a place amongst your crew?" she asked, batting her eyes prettily at him.  "You aren't afraid I'll corner you and keep you too busy in your chambers for you to do any proper work?"

She laughed, taking a sip of her alcohol once again.

"Honestly, though, I don't mind the work.  I like the surprises it brings me...  Like you, for example.  If it were up to some of my comrades, you'd be dead before they ever learned your name."

visualspice

Seven looked her over rather quickly before giving an easy laugh and light sip of his drink.

"I would never want a lady to risk herself as a member of my crew, though I wouldn't say no to those willing to help the cause. There is little gain on my ship." Though he paused to study her. "And is that all you seem to think about these days?" he put on, realizing that so far, all she's done is flirt with him and insinuate what could be done behind closed doors.

"So you're a thief now?" he began, realizing his statement might have been rude after he cleared his throat. "With cut throats? And I erm... I guess you enjoy it, or so it seems. But I'm a little surprised, though I suppose we choose our own fates as we see fit."A nd he lifted his glass of water to hers. "So I'm not really here to judge." and he smiled, adding, "Though we've already established that." He looked her over again before his eyes met to hers. "So I guess you're happy? Happier than you were in Connlaoth? It's been... how many years since you've run across the boarder?"

Ivory

That poor, poor man!  Eliana laughed at him outright, nodding her head a little when he asked if that was all she thought about.

"It's how I make my living, Gherrick.  It's always been how I make my living.  I was born in a whorehouse and started serving men as soon as I came of age."  She flashed him a grin, knowing, of course, how he felt about whores.  "But there are more entertaining and profitable ways for a woman to use her body to survive.  And that's what I do."

In fact, she had been doing it a lot longer than she had been a whore -- although some would argue they were one and the same.

"That's what I was doing in Connlaoth to begin with, actually.  Things just...turned sour."  Falling in love...  Yes, that had been sour indeed.  "I think it's been...five years, hasn't it?  Or near enough."  About that, she imagined!  It had been some time, anyway... "And, I am happy.  Don't get me wrong, Gherrick.  I would like nothing more than to have enough money to live out the rest of my life in peace, but..."  She shrugged her thin shoulders and laughed softly.  "It's something to work towards.  What about you?  Happy?"

visualspice

Gherrick nodded, finding more sympathy growing for the woman. It seemed she was stuck in the cycle of her trade. Most were, and then at the question of happiness, he actually had to really think about it.

"I just do what I can," he admitted. It was hard to find a true direction when clues to his past life were so few and far between, and having become a criminal... dare he admit he was ashamed at himself it had come to it, but part of it kept him alive; and what kept him going was knowing he was doing the right thing. And he had to start over, to make peace with this life outside of Windevhr.
"I can find happiness in just about any place I go." Though that was a feat in itself, and made life a bit exhausting. But Gherrick was ever the optimist.

Ivory

"I don't understand why you don't settle down with a nice girl," Eliana said, smiling cheekily at him.  And by "nice girl", she meant someone entirely the opposite of herself.  There were such girls out there, if you looked hard enough!

"I think you would make a fine farmer or tradesman.  And with the right girl at your side, you would never miss the pirating life, I'm sure."  She chuckled at the thought.  "Since you are so bent on keeping us girls safe and away from trouble, you would have to give that up, of course."

Yes, she was stuck in this life, but she had no other trade to speak of.  Gherrick at least could become a sailor a merchant or something to do with the water...

"I had honestly expected to hear you were married with fifteen children when I next heard of you!"

visualspice

At the mention of love, Gherrick's eyes grew grim. To recall Serrah set a pang of pain into his heart. He looked away, growing quiet.

"No, I'm not the type to marry."
THough that was a blatant lie, and was more than evident on his face and in his blush that he would love to live such a life...

Ivory

Reading him was like reading an open book.  Even someone lacking Eliana's skill would have seen the pain in his eyes.

Reaching out, she found his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, a wordless comfort and statement of understanding.  That was precisely what Connlaoth had taught her: she wasn't the marrying type herself.  Once upon a time, perhaps, she had dreamed of the romance and marriage the storytellers talked about; now, she knew better.

They sat that way in silence for a moment, soaking up one another's pain, and then Eliana scooped some of the leftover heavy cream from his dessert place with her fingertip...and deposited on his nose with a smug smile and a laugh.  "Well, it seems it's my turn to rescue you this time!  I'll travel with you until you're out of the Jackal's territory -- we wouldn't want anything happening to you, now would we?"

visualspice

Gherrick looked at his nose cross eyed where she placed the cream, then laughed as she peered over at her at her last statement.
"Jackals? You think I'm afraid of a bunch of dogs?"