Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Welcome to the Treyburn-Delancy Family Plotting Thread!  All plots, questions, and suggestions either by current players, by players hoping to interact with the Family, or by new players are welcome here!

And, no, you do not need to read everything before you start.  That would be madness!

Most of the information you need to know about the Family can be found off-site at this convenient Treyburn-Delancy Family Website, but feel free to ask your questions here or PM me!

zozee9

I SHALL BE A CREATOR.

It shall be a girl!

I don't know the age yet!

Anyway, I've been avoiding the war in Connlaoth. I'll read up some on it as needed, but is it okay if I have a character who isn't really on either side? One who is just waiting to see how it plays out, and just fends for herself? :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Of course!  And she may end up choosing a side later down the road when things hit the fan!  Not much has happened yet...but horribleness is planned!  Horribleness!

Paradox

Sure.I'll play. After I finish a certain profile or a certain someone might murder me. ^^; 

Ivory

Yaaaaaay!  *tackle-glomp!*  If anyone wants to hold a certain age for their character while they're in the character creation process, just let me know and I'll mark you down for it!  I would hate for someone to have a certain thing in mind or be working on it, only to have it stolen!

Also, feel free to plot amongst yourselves for scenes and concepts...  *wiggles fingers*

Paradox

I haven't pinpointed an age for this dude yet. I'm thinking somewhere between 26-34. Possibly soldier type and for some reason I want him to have a horrible gambling addiction. xD

Ivory

I see nothing wrong with gambling addictions!  <3  It's going to be amazing!

Listenbeastie

Ivory

Of course it's okay!  :)  That's an awesome idea!

Do you want me to reserve the 16-18ish slot for you, or do you want them a little bit older yet than that? 

zozee9

Can I claim 23? :) And I shall name her... Jillian (AKA Illi (IH-lee))! ;D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Listenbeastie

Ivory

No problem, kiddos!  Will do!  :)

I'm not reserving an age slot for you, my dear Sharkie, because of reasons!  :)

Looshi

Oh this sounds like fun.

Can I claim the last young-ish age slot?  I also have a character concept to run by you. Is it at all possible for an non-human recessive gene to be in the family, and have it crop up in one of the kids? Nothing extravagant, however.

Ivory

Done!

I'm picturing the baby with...horns...or something, and Mom being like, "What??  And I didn't even fool around this time!"  *cackles*

Anyway, sure, why not!  It would be boring if everybodies looked exactly the same, like little cardboard cut-outs!

Welcome to the family!

(Also, depending on the ages your characters wind up with, it's possible another youngling could be squeezed in...so, you know, there's that!)

Looshi

Hadrian

Hey ivory! I would love to be a part of this. But first, I need to know who. Did they pick a side to the war?

Ivory

Yay for more friends!

Re: the war and sides, that's kind of the fun part of this!  It's up to you!  Some of the Treyburns might choose to side with Calent and the country; others might decide to side with the mages.  Some might try to make a profit from the war.  Others might try to stop it.  It's a fantastic chance for some drama, I think!  <3

Hadrian

Awesome! I thought I could make a Mage in the family.

Ivory

That's fine!

Do you want me to reserve an age slot for you?

Paradox

Quote from: Ivory on September 03, 2013, 12:10:41 PM
I'm not reserving an age slot for you, my dear Sharkie, because of reasons!  :)

Of course not! I'm a timeless entity! Like the sea!

Tags: