Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Quote from: Paradox on September 04, 2013, 04:47:33 PM
Of course not! I'm a timeless entity! Like the sea!

Uh-huh, you keep telling yourself that...but I know the truth, old man!  <3

Ivory

TABLE TIME!

Just to make things easier for people, I'm going to create a little bitty table giving information about each character created.  That way, when we're making up backgrounds, we have some idea of how each sibling stands!

Please answer the following questions when you get your profile done.  Obviously, I can get the first three from your character profiles!
Character Age?
Character Name?
Player Name?
Role in Family/Personality (1-3 words)
Views on Magic

You can see the table at the start of the thread as an example!

Listenbeastie

zozee9

Yayyyy! I love things like this that help me keep track of characters. :3

Words: Creative, Bookworm

Views on Magic: Illi believes that people should be able to do what they want, though there should be laws restricting certain uses of magic so that people don't become an evil warlock and destroy the hearts of young maidens.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

A Quixotic Knight

Heyo! I have a couple of different ideas, eh heh.

Could I reserve the 24ish - 27ish slot? The characters would likely just be 24.

Ivory

Paradox

Ivory

Allllll yours, Sharkie!

We still have two openings, so if anyone has any c-box or posting buddies they want to drag in, now's the time!  :)

Listenbeastie

Ivory

Gemin has been added to the table, as well as added to Redly and Cherie's bios!  :)

You don't have to add Redly and Cherie to your bio at all -- I just feel the compulsive need to do it in order to keep everything straight!

Looshi

Question!

What do the parents look like? Sure they may not have been around often, but the kids must see them from time to time, and I also would like to be sure I'm not making my character look like they shouldn't be related.

Ivory

Why, no one's asked me that yet!  <3

I was just going for typical Connlaothian...why, they're so plain they could be cardboard cut-outs!

Primarily blonde with a bit of red in there...green eyes...  I could make up a "formal" character profile for both of them,  if folks would like!

Hadrian

Ivory

Done!  I have Keira's name linked on the first page!  <3

Yay!

Looshi

Quote from: Ivory on September 05, 2013, 05:44:38 PM
Why, no one's asked me that yet!  <3

I was just going for typical Connlaothian...why, they're so plain they could be cardboard cut-outs!

Primarily blonde with a bit of red in there...green eyes...  I could make up a "formal" character profile for both of them,  if folks would like!

That's  what I thought. Just had to make sure! If profiles are never going to be needed, don't bother. I think we can make do. P:

Don't want to add more work on your plate! (though I would love to see what their personalities are like, I'm so curious haha)

Ivory

I'm sorely tempted!  (I think I need an intervention...)  They may look like some of Sharkie's more colorful profiles, but you never know!  <3

Looshi

Oooh colourful profiles. I have to say I'm a fan of those.

Ivory

Sharkie is better at the color than I am!  Anyway, here they are!

Ma & Pa Treyburn, World's Worst Parents

I am certainly open to suggestions and input from the rest of the Treyburn Players!

Paradox

Quote from: Ivory on September 05, 2013, 06:59:06 PM
Sharkie is better at the color than I am!  Anyway, here they are!

Ma & Pa Treyburn, World's Worst Parents

I am certainly open to suggestions and input from the rest of the Treyburn Players!

I honestly don't know what the devil you're talking about! They sound like completely respectable human beings!

zozee9

Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.