Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Sharkie is full of lolz on things!

Looshi

Florry's up!

Words: Lionhearted Doofus

Views on the magic: He's ambivalent on the matter. While being a little bit not-so-human, he can find sympathy with being treated as out of the ordinary, however he also is wary of how destructive magic can be in the wrong hands and is generally against such practices. The exception is for his siblings. They can do no wrong apparently.

Ivory

Awwww!  He's so adorable!  I just want to hug him! <3

Looshi

Glad you like him! He should be fun to play. Can't wait to start things with everyone! x3

Listenbeastie

zozee9

I feel like we're creating a family of rambunctious trouble making kids. XD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Looshi

I do believe that was one of the goals. xD

zozee9

LOL so true. I can just imagine all these little kids running and screaming and playing and then there's Illi, just trying to enjoy her book.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Listenbeastie

zozee9

Alongside a bunch of nuts.  ;)

Huh? HUH? Anybody get my bad pun?! (probs not...)

Listenbeastie

Paradox

Quote from: Listen, beastie! on September 08, 2013, 01:24:06 PM
With all these likable siblings you guys better be careful. If something gets bad I'll have to make a Gamon reference.

"GEMIN WILL SAVE US!"

*waggles eyebrows at paradox*

rofl!

DO EEET!

zozee9

... well, if no one else is claiming... MAYBE I'LL MAKE ANOTHER.

If that's alright.

Somebody just a little younger than Redly.

And maybe she was exiled. Because she took blame for something that either the kids, the parents, or her friends did. But maybe she sneaks back in undercover from time to time?

Idk.

That's all I can think of right now. But if you want to leave the two remaining slots open, that's totes fine with me.

EDIT: Also, do we get a guild page for this? 'Cause I'm assuming our characters will interact quite a lot...

Ivory

Yay!  <3

I think that would be completely fine!  It's not so much up to me, though, as it is up to everybody playing a Treyburn.  We're a democracy!  If nobody speaks up against it, I would say go ahead and do it!

Um, do we want a guild page?  I don't even know what that means, really.  ;_;  I've never needed a guild before...  *shyly*  If you want to start one up, I don't see why not!  Any spouses and childrens could also interact there...

Also, I made a shield!  I felt pretty special last night and was inspired!

Paradox

I'm not opposed to it. I was in favor of killing them off. ;P Death happens!

I don't think a guild page is necessary since we're a family, not any sort of organization. xD I think the plotting page serves us just fine , but that's me. If you wanna make it a guild, then knock yourself out!

Ivory

You're so mean, Sharkie!!!

There's still one left that could be killed off, if you absolutely must see some blood!

Paradox

Ivory

Incidentally, on a completely related note, I've been playing around with the idea that Redly's father may have disowned him, as the two do not have a good relationship...at all.  In fact, depending on what you had in mind, Zee, their disinheritance may be connected.

If Zee makes up a female character (or a male character who has also been disowned), the family estates would go to Braxton as the next oldest male child.

How do you feel about that, Sharkie?  I know you have a pretty good idea of your character, and I don't want to mess that up!

Paradox

Seriously? Braxton?

Pardon me for a moment.

*clears throat*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*regains his composure*

That would be hilarious.! That is like SUCH a bad idea, but hey it's not like his family knows what kind of shit he's been up to or else I suspect that daddy Treyburn would see him hang personally. LOLOLOLOL!

Seriously though, I'm not opposed to this as the character's own truly naughty behavior won't be brought to light until a much later date (or it might happen sooner than later!).

His profile will be up soon-ish. xD

Ivory

Glad I could bring a smile to your otherwise entirely-too-serious face!

Looshi, if I remember right, you were talking about playing Braxton's ex-wife...so this may affect you as well.

Now, I must needs to plot with Zee!~  Away!!