Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivory

Armor can help a bit!  <3  What age are you thinking of making her now?  Just curious!

zozee9

38 or 39. How close do you want Redly and her to be in age?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Doesn't make a difference to me!  I just want to make sure his background is lined up OK!

zozee9

Let's do 38. So she joined the army about two years after him. Does that work?
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

zozee9

... so when was Reagan killed?

Ivory

zozee9

Hmm... how about when they were twelve? That's old enough for him to argue reasonably with his dad and for Jana to remember it well. Plus, then most of the kids wouldn't have been born yet. Redly and Braxton would know, I assume. Keira probably wouldn't know. And everybody younger wouldn't know either... Is it safe to assume that neither Redly nor Braxton would tell their siblings about Reagan?

Ivory

Redly wouldn't...  He's all for *not* completely traumatizing little children!

zozee9

Hmm... so it's just the matter of whether or not Braxton would spill the beans...

visualspice

Once all the sides for the Treyburn's are established, I'll add them to the character section of the war info page :3
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

A Quixotic Knight

<_< >_> <_< I'll just leave this here.

Character Age?  24
Character Name? Celandine Treyburn
Player Name? Not-A-Bandit
Role in Family/Personality (1-3 words) Cursed, aggressive, loyal
Views on Magic Chell was taught that magic is a tool like any other (in secret, mind - though that's a bit of a long story), although she does often feel some shame at having a gift of it at all. She bristles easily at any accusations by knowing parties that she might use her persuasion to manipulate the situation, since she restrains from using it at all unless deemed necessary by certain figures.

So... I have a question. I was thinking that Chell would be cursed. Do you think Daddy Darryn would have gone out with any hunting parties, like in the old stories of Lords and Ladies? I imagined that she would have been cursed because of an incident prior to her birth in which he or another member of his house directly beneath his supervision ended up shooting and killing the mortal animal companion of a fae creature. Do you think that would work?

Ivory

Yay for characters!  <3

Sure, that works fine!  Huzzah and stuff!

A Quixotic Knight

Yayyy! But there's more! +_+

... If she was cursed to turn into a horrible monster, and he knew this, do you think he could be convinced (or act on his own accord, to protect his family name), to have the baby left in the woods hoping that she'd die or be taken by fairies? >> << >>?

Ivory

As plausible as that sounds, I guess I personally am unsure what that would bring to the Treyburn plotline...  Perhaps I'm misunderstanding something, but from your description, it seems the character would not know anything about the Treyburns (and may not know she's a Treyburn, for that matter), and she would not know anything about the other Treyburns.  I guess I just really don't see how a not-Treyburn Treyburn would add an RPable element to the family.

Listenbeastie

Bandito and I discussed this at length in skype, but we didn't really say anything on the forum. Basically the idea was that she'd be abandoned at birth but then found by Baldor who would want to bring her back to her family for unknown reasons. He'd be a huge pain in the rear about it to the Treyburns and may use it to mess with the family name for abandoning a perfectly healthy child that doesn't seem to have anything wrong with her. The idea was that whether or not the Treyburns took her back in Baldor would have taken care of a lot of her education.

So basically just reasons for political tension.

zozee9

The question becomes: would Ma & Pa be mean enough to abandon a baby?

Listenbeastie

zozee9

Oooo idea! So let's say Ma & Pa are mean enough. Then problem solved, it happened.

But if they aren't?

Maybe Chell was still-born. Ma & Pa leave her wherever, thinking she's dead. But whatever curse that's in her takes control a little while later, and she comes to life. That way she might think she was abandoned, when in fact she was merely dead.

zozee9

Oh btw here's the link for Jana... I haven't really filled much in yet... but yeah.