Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Vee... I'm pretty sure you're a wizard. You're a wizard, Vee! AND the site looks perfect. How did you manage to make no mistakes?! I have married a wonderful woman, yes I have. <3

Oh, and Vee, feel free to break the news as to who the stranger in the house is! Redly would know, after all. And you're the last one to post, no? So feel free! :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

kleineklementine

I'm going to put a placeholder in for one of Blaine's older sons (I don't care if that's who the title passes to or not) as an NPC. He'll have two or three children, one of which will be my bratty, reluctant Adhara! If anyone is interested in playing a sibling, I'd love for her to have one (or maybe two)!

I'll come up with an actual name and stuff... soon.

zozee9

For anyone that cares, I finally finished filling out all of Illi's profile. Jana still has a ways to go... I stopped that one after finishing the history. Anyway, if you guys wouldn't mind checking the relationships section and seeing if it fits with what you had in mind for your character(s), that would be awesome! <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

Kleine: Can do!  *salute!*  Random dice rolls say...  You are in the line of inheritance!  Way to go!  I'll add them to the Family Tree!  I...may make up a character too.  Oh, Kleine, why do you do this to me?  D:

Zee: Thanks for the vote of confidence, but there are mistakes aplenty!  I see a few already that need to be fixed.  Also, way to go on finishing the profile!  <3  Relationships are sometimes the hardest part!

kleineklementine

Quote from: Ivory on December 01, 2013, 11:53:58 AM
Kleine: Can do!  *salute!*  Random dice rolls say...  You are in the line of inheritance!  Way to go!  I'll add them to the Family Tree!  I...may make up a character too.  Oh, Kleine, why do you do this to me?  D:

<3! Do it! I'll PM you my girl's super provisional profile later tonight or tomorrow. Just in case you need that information! :D Just incase!

Ivory

Okay!

Also, I totally thought that said "super professional profile."  <3  Which was pretty awesome.

Any preference what number child she is?

kleineklementine

Youngest if there are two kids, middle if there are three. But I'm flexible on that, just a preference. Also, this sounds like you're considering it more seriously! :D

Ivory

All for the sake of the family tree... XD

And if you believe that one, I have an uncle who was a Nigerian Prince that just died, and I need a $100 deposit from you to claim his fortune -- we'll split the profits 50/50!

Vivi

Pfft, those scams are still going on?

Also, for Aster Delancy, could I claim her as one of Blaine Delancy's younger children? She's twenty-seven, but I remember you saying the Delancy's would be older, so I think it works out.

Ivory

Oh my God.  I'm so glad you said something, Vivi, because I thought Aster was Kleine's character, for some reason!  *dies 1000 terrible deaths*

Do you have a preference where you want her placed, order-wise?

Vivi

Yeah, we both kind of had the same idea at the same time :P Apparently we were even planning on the same name!

Hmm, probably not quite the youngest, but other than that I don't mind.

Brisinger987

Sorry for the late reply Ivory, but, I scrapped the whole "was conceived by evil" idea.

Ivory

Bris: I'm still not at all sure what that means, so, although I hate to say it, I'm kind of glad!  *so lost...sooooooooooo lost!*

Vivi: Stop being so absolutely perfect, you two!  ;_;  I'll make her the second to youngest, then!

Vivi

I deny all knowledge of this perfection thing you speak of - but thanking you for setting that up! ^^

Ivory

Vivi & Kleine: Family Tree is updated!  A new branch has been added for Blaine's eldest son, Locke.  We can discuss later if Locke is currently in charge of the Delancy Family or if we want to put Cuthbert (Bert for short!) in as the guy in charge!

Wicked & Bris: Just shoot me any questions you may have or let me know where you want to put your characters in the Family Tree!

kleineklementine

So just to make sure I'm up to date on things, Locke should be my character (Trillium)'s father?

Ivory

That is correct, Kleine!

If you wanted to name him or his wife something else, just let me know.  I just wanted names to use as placeholders!

zozee9

Eh, looked fine to me. Whatever the case, I admire your guts to even try it. :)

EDIT: Here is Marie! http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=15737.msg161076#msg161076 Haha I still have a bit of work to do...

Ivory

Zee & Wicked: Obviously, age is just a number, but please be aware that Jacen and Marie's mother would have been pretty old when she had them...  By my calculation, she would have been almost 50 whens he had Jacen and then 56 when she had Marie.  I'm thinking it might be best to make your characters third generation...  What do you think?

Wicked Basket

I'm thinkn' that she should have had kids sooner. :P