Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Treyburn - Cousins Now Open! (Family/War Drama)

Started by Ivory, September 02, 2013, 11:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Right guys. This is the moment you've all been waiting for.

*drumroll* The one. The only... The amazing...... The spectacular.........

*fanfare* JANETTE'S JAIL TIME

*applause* Thank you, thank you... This is where we get to watch Janette metamorphose as she spends time in the cocoon that is her Uthlyn jail cell!

So. Who wants to find out how she is in jail, and how?

Wicked Basket

I have no idea how old Marie would have been when their parents died. To be quite honest, I didn't give any thought to how old Jacen would have been when they died. I just wrote it in without giving much thought to it because that's what we had decided on. :P I was planning on both of them being aware that they are adopted orphans to enhance the whole "me and you against the world" thing they have because they are the other's only remaining family member. So Marie would have been old enough to know her parents and know that they died I suppose.

Brisinger987

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, humans and elves of ALLLLLLL ages.

Welcome to the second episode of Janette's Jail Time!

Now, if you're planning to take part in this very special event, please message us in now! Send us a message on this phone number: 092873501293 (It's not real, don't try it, just post here, lol)

Paradox

Oh. I thought you were going to wait until the ball event was over or you were gonna write out the bits where Janette runs away and gets into trouble. Was not expecting this to happen so soon. I can honestly say that I'm not quite ready yet lol. xD

Wicked Basket

So, um, when do I get to do something? I'mma gettin' bored. :P

zozee9

Haha it's a bit hard wicked, because all the treyburn plotting is in the ball. But if you'd like, we can always work with our cousins and maybe get one other character to throw in. :)
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Ivory

I think you could also technically jump into the ball, if you were so inclined?  I could also have Bert moseying around somewhere, if you wanted to start off there!

Wicked Basket

Are all Treyburn relatives going to the ball? I don't wanna just intrude upon threads. It would make sense if everyone was going.

Paradox

No, not all of them are but that doesn't mean that your character can't be there.

You won't be intruding on the ball threads that are open. Just head over here and make an inquiry/express interest in having your character attend the ball. Please make sure you read the information there too. 

Brisinger987

Does anyone feel they ready to start the thread for helping Janette yet?

Ivory

Hey, Bris!

I think you need to talk to Zee, because Jana was going to be the one to discover Janette...

Brisinger987

Um, guys, just a quick question, how hushed would the family keep the whole "janette's been thrown in jail" thing? Would it be well guarded with lots of tabs on who knows, or a case of "she's the odd one, we don't care about her"?

zozee9

Family wouldn't spread the info (probably), but I feel like the guards might. The kinda "Oh hey, you know that Treyburn family? Yeah, we just had one of them in our jail" thing. xD
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on January 14, 2014, 02:59:34 PM
Family wouldn't spread the info (probably), but I feel like the guards might. The kinda "Oh hey, you know that Treyburn family? Yeah, we just had one of them in our jail" thing. xD

LOOOL
*imagines all the guard gossip*
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

I hope that answers your wonders about whether Janette would end up at the ball you are planning?

kleineklementine

Hey guys, so unfortunately in the interest of maybe one day finishing my PhD (or at least write up a manuscript for my first paper!) I think I need to take an indefinite hiatus from SotE. I'm hoping it's temporary and I would definitely want to pick Dahlia back up when I got back, but I completely understand if you want to clear her spot in the Treyburn Family Tree for an active writer. I can always revamp Dahlia later to be part of some other family if I need to. (I'm hoping the extended Treyburn/Delancy family is big enough that Trillium is fine).

But yeah, do whatever you think is best for the people actually here and writing! No hard feelings from me. Just let me know.

Ivory

Sorry, Kleine -- you're stuck with us!  :D

Enjoy your paper-writing!!

Paradox

Quote from: kleineklementine on January 21, 2014, 12:48:49 AM
I would definitely want to pick Dahlia back up when I got back, but I completely understand if you want to clear her spot in the Treyburn Family Tree for an active writer.

Hell no! You're a Treyburn now and forever! :D

visualspice

I'm bumping this thread since yeah <3
The Treyburns should always get all the love <3

It's also an AWESOME way to get involved into some of the nobility of Connlaoth, since this family is so large and expansive! Check out the totally awesome information page Ivory made! <3

And also, of course, post here if you have any interest :D

Also a potentially fun way to get your characters involved in the Connlaothian Civil War (or just sibling mischief? XD )
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Helloooooooo Treyburns! Spice and I have this awkward thread with Edward and Dahlia that so far has ended up with Edward breaking his leg (nice job, Lilly) and having to stay with Dahlia for the foreseeable future while he heels. Awkward! We were wondering if any of the Treyburns might want to take this opportunity and make this situation a little bit more awkward? Let me know if you're interested! (And maybe PM me/Spice before jumping in!)