Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lord Edward Emmanuel Draven, Duke of Highheart

Started by visualspice, November 02, 2013, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

*All of my profile art was created by me, copy right to me.
If you'd like to check out my art page, please view it <a href="http://visualspice.deviantart.com/">here</a>!

__________________QUICK STATS
Name Lord Edward Emmanuel Draven
Age 36
Gender male
Species human
Ethnicity Connlaothian
Height 5'8"
Occupation Duke of Highheart! Lord of Higsbee, minor Provence in Highheart. Also, heir to the Highheart throne
Residence Duchy of Hellvion (Connlaoth) Since he's a Duke, of course he typically remains in Highheart

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description Of normal height and build for a Connlaothian, albeit, Edward's body is more lithe than stocky, with perfect legs for riding and arms toned from his training in jousting, spear-fighting, archery, and swordplay.  With a long, rectangular face, and partially hooked nose, large brown eyes and long, dark blonde hair (which he normally keeps in a tail), Lord Draven can be seen as quite the handsome man. With dark brows framing his large, dark and warm brown eyes and a clean shave face (as that's how his wife liked him best) though he was able to get away with a small, well groomed set of mutton chops (though they more look like grown out side burns than anything). Occasionally he'll sport a lower beard (without the mustache), but that's normally in the winter months when he has to travel and can not keep up with his appearances, or it's even too cold for him to wish to make his wife happy!)
He normally wears refined clothing, due to his status and on occasion, has dawned his old military gear to help with the war efforts.

Personality
Always a peaceful man, very reserved and very traditional, he believes in peace rather than war, but sees a necessity for it when things can not be talked over. He is conflicted over the war, but supports the Grand Duke none the less, though is worrisome expression is always on his face. In fact, he is horrid at lying and can never hide his emotions, as they are easily readable in his large, brown eyes.

He adores his daughter, and is a man who will stick up for what he believes in, but is smart enough to know when to hold his tongue. Is a more silent and outspoken noble, but he is what he is, and that much is clear: kind hearted, gentle, and a bit of a dreamer.

Magic/Abilities
Once a soldier, he's trained in swordplay, riding and archery

Relationships
Grand Duchess Kathryn Allarrick- Cousin
Lady Valia Coleridge- Cousin
Duke and Duchess Harold Chandos- Uncle & Aunt (current rulers of the duchy of Highheart)
Lady Britta Armencia Causwick Draven- late wife (deceased)
Britta Kathryn-Armencia Draven- daughter (infant- though depending on what year of his life he's rped will dictate her age) (*note- Her middle name came after the Grand Duchess's relation and his wife's middle name, combined)
Lady Rosalie- an almost betrothed
Lady Dahlia Gray- a good friend he met at the Grand Duke's mask ball. He's in love with her, but she denied him and it's been hard getting over her, especially since they already shared a bed.
Duchess Adalia Draven- wife

History
He married quite young, and was the only child of his parents. Being the only male relative that can most easily claim the throne in Highheart (considering the current duke only had daughters), he finds himself not only wifeless, but now an heir of a duchy! He is currently left ever mourning of his wife, visiting her grave almost daily, and raising his young daughter, an infant named Britta (after his late wife).

OOC: I will add more to this if I have time, but that paragraph pretty much sums it all up >_>

*Note* His wife died a few months after she had her child, due to an illness. Edward still grieves for her.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads
They Have Gone
Without Fate's Hand to Guide You
Stargazing

Complete Threads
Spumoni, Strudel and Sweet Potato Pie
A 'Parfait' Night
Waltz of the Sugar Plum Candies
Vanilla Pecan Candies
A Horse, of Course!
We Will Not Go!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Tags: