One Rule of Time [Moved]

Started by Anonymous, January 05, 2005, 12:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/9/04 9:46 am)
   One Rule of Time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Nazune was flying.
Not on her own, though; she was being carried by Norriden, who was the one who actually had the wings and was really doing the flying. Nonetheless, Nazune still had the slight sensation of flying; at least, as far as soaring high of the ground and through the air at a rather high speed concerned flying.
There was only a single reason why these two were flying above Adela right now: They were looking for someone.
And to further their progress towards that end, Nazune informed Norriden, "The last place I saw Bishop was at a hotel or inn of some kind."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/12/04 1:34 am)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Of course, the captain of this flight is none other than Norriden Utor. There will not be a movie, but the scenery below makes up for that. When Nazune spoke up, Norriden nodded in compliment and headed for the hotel central he knew of. Perhaps that what she meant. When the two landed, there were hotels and Inns scattered to the left and right of them. They seemed almost endless.
"Any of them look any familiar?" Norriden asks with his booming and echoing voice. His pupiless white glow of a gaze centers on Nazune as he speaks.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/12/04 11:40 am)
   < Nazune
 Nazune cringed a little when Norriden spoke up with his thunderous voice. Geez, that was loud, and being right next to it...ouch...
Nevertheless, Nazune started to try and take note of all the buildings that even remotely appeared to be hotels. And all the while, she was trying to remember any details about the one she was at, the one where she and Neseraph-
!!!!
"It had a courtyard!" Nazune announced. "Out back. And it didn't seem to be too large."
She began to scan the buildings of Adela from her perspective, trying to locate one that looked even slightly like a hotel and had a small courtyard...

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/12/04 12:21 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden and Tesri
 Norriden glanced at Nazune when she spoke of the courtyard. In fact, he knew exactly what she meant and where that was. He met with Insera and Bishop there before Insera got attacked by an invisible foe. He was about to pick up Nazune to go for a short flight to thet point when another booming and echoing voice sounded out from behind the two,
"There you are. I see you found Nazune." Norriden turned around with a slight smirk on his face to see Tesri. Not the same Tesri though. He's changed as much as Norriden has. The difference is that he has one demonic leg, both hands are demonic, and half of his face is covered in rough, black skin with only one horn protruding out his forehead. He seems to be carrying an unfamiliar woman, that seems to be quite damaged, limp in one arm and Norriden's sword in the other hand.
"You forgot something." He finishes, holding up Norriden's sword.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/12/04 12:54 pm)
   < Nazune and Martyr
 Nazune's observations were unceremoniously interrupted by another 'booming and echoing voice'. However, this one wasn't almost in her ear, which meant it came from a more distant source, and hence, came from another person.
She slowly turned out to see for herself who the voice belonged to...
And saw, quite possibly, her worst nightmare.
Nazune's visage slowly degenerated into a frown and then further into a half-scowl. She had met Tesri before...and found that she really didn't like that man.
And look at that, seems he stole Norriden's sword and was holding a victim of his own handiwork in his arm.
"I suddenly remembered where to go..." Nazune drawled unhappily as she turned her back to Tesri and began down the street, hoping that she was heading in the right directions towards the hotel Bishop was last seen.

Martyr convulsed a little in Tesri's arm and coughed once more. Finally, she managed to open her eyes, the one behind the broken lens of her glasses being red with blood.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/12/04 1:42 pm)
 "Oh, I knew I was forgetting something when I left Province." Norriden noted just before catching what Nazune had to say. He turned back to signal Nazune.
"Wait up, Nazune." Norriden continues while walking towards Tesri. He grabs his sword and quickly sheaths it while observing Martyr's condition.
"What happened to her?" He asked in concern.
"Let's just say the explosion that took out the top three floors of the CI Building left its mark on her. You are why I brought her here. I know you have miraculous healing capabilities." Tesri explains still supporting Martyr's form. Norriden's eyes widened and was about to panic before Tesri spoke words of reassurance, "Don't worry. Kaité's aura was in the sublevels of the building when it occured and our father was more than likely with her."
Norriden sighed in relief while placing his hand on Martyr's chest to channel his healing energy. With his newfound powers, the process was accomplished extremely fast. The result left Martyr with no scars or wounds of any kind and her eye was completely healed.
"Thank you, Tesri. Another life saved. Now I need to catch up with Nazune before I lose her again." With Norriden's final words, he turns on his heels and begins to dash after Nazune. Merely Tesri's smile follows his big brother.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/13/04 11:27 am)
   < Nazune and Martyr
 The first thing that came into Martyr's mind once she fully came around was-
Panic.
She quickly laid her feet firmly on the ground and frantically backed away from all of the people present. "Where am I? What just happened??" she inquired openly in quite a shocked tone of voice.
Martyr took a few quick glances around for herself; this wasn't Province, she wasn't falling, her ears had stopped ringing, and she felt relatively fine.
All up until she started to feel a bit woozy and almost tripped when she fell slightly off balance; that sudden and unexpected shift in reality was almost as bad as when she was told that she was a Neseraph.

Nazune stopped for a fraction of a second when Norriden bid her to do so, but continued immediately afterwards; the more distance she put between herself and Tesri, the better she felt. When she found Bishop, she would have to make a note to talk to him about some of those legal 'orders' that he dealt in that separated two people.
And speaking of Bishop, she continued to eye the hotels or buildings that at least looked like hotels as she made her way down the street. Unfortunately, she never really had the chance to catch a glance at the front of the hotel while she was there. She did know, however, that the entrepreneur of the inn was advertising the duel that she and Neseraph had. Maybe those advertisements were still up...
To that end, Nazune kept a keen eye open for anything that looked like a poster or flyer on the front sides of the buildings she passed by.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/13/04 11:59 am)
 Teari smirked a little and let Martyr panic on her own. That was to be expected. He crossed his arms over his chest as he watched.
"You are currently in Adela Village. The top floors of the CI building went up in a great blaze and you were badly damaged in that event. While you were free falling, I saved you and brought you to my brother to get you healed. Everything is fine." Tesri explains, assuming it would calm Martyr down at least a little.

Norriden caught up with Nazune at an almost skidding halt.
"I take it you didn't start off on the right foot with Tesri. Neither did I, but he has changed a bit. If not for him, I wouldn't have been here on time to save you." Norriden explains, trying to help clear his brother's name.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/14/04 12:10 pm)
   < Nazune and Martyr
Martyr focused her attention upon Tesri once he gave his recount of what happened and explanation of the situation. An undeniable part of her nature made her somewhat suspicious of Tesri's motives, and why he even bothered.
Nonetheless, Martyr played the appreciative card and nodded to him. "Well...thanks." As she turned to go, to seal the conversation on a better note, she added, "And tell your brother I said thanks as well."
With that, Martyr began to saunter away with her thumbs in her pants pockets. She felt like a new woman; her future appeared open with plenty of mischievous possibilities to her. She was ready to put the whole Neseraph ordeal behind herself and resume living her true life.
To Martyr now, it was like it never happened. She never was an Angel; she always was and always will be a demon.

Norriden wasn't too much of an interruption to Nazune's search, as she kept up her steady pace and observations of the passing buildings.
She did respond to him, however, her voice laced with contempt, fueled by her naturally fiery temper, for his brother, "Excuse me if I have a hard time believing that. In fact, I'm surprised that the word 'Tesri' isn't some god-awful, profane word in the dictionary yet." With her inhibitions brutally thrown out the window by her furious attitude, Nazune went so far as to coldly say, "And for the record, you didn't save anyone back there. I was doing well enough on my own."
She disengaged from conversation to devote her attention back to scanning the buildings she passed by for-
Advertisements.
Nazune spotted a particular building with a few such posters on its front side and started for it.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/14/04 12:47 pm)
 Tesri watched as Martyr walked away. A smile followed after her as Tesri stood there. He turned his attention on the couple down the street only to see Nazune telling Norriden off. Now he has nowhere to go. He has to move on. So, Tesri walks off in his own direction.

Norriden lowered his head as he was shut down by the woman he loves. He didn't want to yell or raise his voice, but it's hard to raise his voice with his current voice as it is.
"I'm just trying to say that Tesri isn't as bad as he place himself to be at first. Would you mind telling me how you were going to fight off fifty or so Hellsend and Godsend, let alone get away from them." Norriden stops on time to recollect and think about his current position. Only one thing he can think of comes out, "Forgive me if I just wanted to help the woman I love."

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/14/04 4:36 pm)
   < Nazune
Just before Nazune passed through the building with the advertisements' front door, she turned to look back at Norriden and had enough to time to reply during his pause in a sharp tone of voice, "I'm not helpless, mind you."
As Nazune laid her hand on the knob of the door and Norriden made his final remark, she looked at him like he had just spoken in a different language, as if what he had said was the most alien concept to her.
"Fine. You're forgiven." Her response had so much bite to it that it almost had fangs, and the sardonic smile with which she punctuated it didn't help either.
Leaving only that, Nazune turned the knob and passed through the portal into the small front lobby of the building. And, on a more positive note, she happened to recognize it; perhaps this was the hotel.
The innkeep behind the counter squinted at Nazune once she entered, attempting to discern whether he had seen her before. He didn't have to scrutinize her long, as he soon recognized her.
"Hey..." he pointed at her. "I know you...you and that other guy...and all his weird friends...right?"

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/14/04 4:52 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
 Norriden stopped moving as if his heart had stopped all together. Nazune words left him a bit stunned and a bit shattered as well. Norriden's knees buckled up and he dropped to the ground, unable to hold himself up much longer. What has happened to Nazune?

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/14/04 6:11 pm)
   < Nazune
"Yeah, that would be me," replied Nazune to the innkeep as she came further into the hotel's front lobby and reached the counter. She looked over her shoulder to see if Norriden was behind her...only to find out that he wasn't even in yet. She perked an eyebrow, puzzled-
"I thought I recognized you from somewhere..." started the innkeep, his voice growing less and less friendly with each word he spoke in that sentence. "And I thought we had an arrangement!! You and that other guy were supposed to have your little bout in my courtyard and bring some business!! You left in the middle of it!"
Nazune turned her attention back to the innkeep around the time he said 'arrangement.' She adjusted her sunglasses a little and replied, "Well, we didn't exactly get the room we were promised."
The innkeep was still frustrated, "And you would have should you have stayed and finished there! I had to deal with quite the lot of angry customers, you know!!"
Nazune sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about that, but that's not why I'm here. I actually need your help - some information, to be exact."
The innkeep's mood brightened immediately once the prospect of business was involved. "Oooohh!! Certainly, I might be able to help you there."
"Well, I-" she started.
"For a price..." the innkeep interrupted, holding out his hand and rubbing his thumb against his middle and index finger expectantly.
Nazune moaned; she had no money.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/15/04 10:52 am)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
 "For a price?!" Norriden's thunderous voice roared in from outside. His grusome form then trudges into the hotel and up to the counter. He reaches over the counter to grab ahold of the Innkeep's collar of his shirt and pulls him face to face.
"This is a matter of life and death of a friend and you are going to hang his life over a price?! You make me sick!" With his words, Norriden shoves the Innkeep back with his one hand he grasped him with. Norriden turns away and begins for the exit.
"C'mon, Nazune. He probably doesn't even know of the whereabouts of Bishop." Norriden finishes as he continues for the exit.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/15/04 11:12 am)
   < Nazune
 Nazune noticeably flinched, nearly suffering a heart attack, and the Innkeep almost needed a new pair of bloomers when Norriden's loud reiteration was heard from outside.
Then the unscrupulous entrepreneur was the victim of a double assault of physical and verbal abuse, courtesy of the enraged Norriden.
Even though Nazune wasn't exactly thrilled at the prospect of compensating the Innkeep for dispensing some information as to the whereabouts of Bishop, she didn't imagine going that far, and hence, she was quite appalled by Norriden's barbaric display.
As such, Nazune didn't take one single step to follow Norriden out the door. Instead, she replied icily, "And you do? This is the best chance I have at the moment of finding Bishop and I'm not going to pass it up! I would pay any price to keep Bishop safe! Alright??"
Nazune vaulted over the counter and landed next to the mangled Innkeep, who still looked rather terrified after his close encounter with Norriden. She crouched down next to him and asked, "Are you okay?"
"Hubbaferrubbabubba...yeah...yeah, I think so...merciful gods..." answered the traumatized Innkeep.
Nazune took in a quick breath and said plainly, "Listen. I don't have any currency on me. Maybe we could barter or something...?"

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/16/04 12:48 am)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
 Norriden stops after hearing Nazune. He clenches his teeth together before he manages a reply, "Fine! I'll wait outside."
With his words, Norriden trudges outside and slams his back against the wall before sliding down into a sitting position. He wraps his arms over his legs and begins to ponder a bit.
What has come over me? I'm not normally like that. Norriden thinks to himself.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/16/04 8:19 am)
   < Nazune
Nazune glanced up over the counter when Norriden egressed from the hotel; she was just starting to think that it might be a rather bad idea to let Norriden near Bishop when the Innkeep asked, "Trade, hmm? Ok, sure, what do you got that I could be interested in...?"
Nazune pursed her lips tightly upon the realization that she didn't exactly have much to barter with, and what she did have was really valuable and potentially useful to her-
"What about those things?" the Innkeep pointed straight at Nazune's face.
She knew in an instant what he was talking about: her sunglasses. A cold fear leaked out from her heart and coursed throughout her arteries; the thought of not having some sort of cover for her eyes was an almost unthinkable thought to Nazune.
"Um..." she started nervously, glancing around and patting her pocketsin a vain hope for miscellaneous items. "Maybe we could trade something else-"
"No, no, it's alright. Just let me have those odd lens things and I'll tell you everything I know!" said the Innkeep with all the flair of a seasoned salesperson.
Nazune sighed heavily, and, with great reluctance and force of will, began to reach for her sunglasses-
"Do you have a...blindfold or something?" asked Nazune.
The Innkeep perked his eyebrow. "Why? And hey, I thought we were trading the lenses for the information..."
"Well...these lenses are a bit special. I'll need a little bit more, but not much, you see. Just a blindfold, that's all."
The Innkeep considered it, his eyes darting around sporadically as he held his hand to his chin and contemplated economics, then finally clapped his hands together and stood up. "Okay, you stay here. I think I got something of the sort in the back room."
With that, the Innkeep opened the door a few paces behind himself and went in, immediately scrounging around for the item he sought.
Nazune stood up as well, took in a breath, and crossed her arms. She hoped that Bishop was alright...

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/18/04 12:03 pm)
   < Nazune
Nazune heard a small 'Aha!' from the back room, which preceded the Innkeep walking out with a black sash in his hands. "Here you are," he said as he handed it to her.
"Thanks," responded Nazune as she accepted it-
"And, uh, don't ask what it was used for," added the Innkeep as he glanced around somewhat nervously and batted his fingers together.
Nazune raised her eyebrow and looked down at the sash; it seemed fine. "Okay..."
Nonetheless, she turned around, closed her eyes, and took off her sunglasses. Nazune slowly and somewhat unsurely tied the blindfold over her eyes, concealing them from view. Once she was done, she carefully turned around handed the sunglasses out to where the Innkeep stood last.
The Innkeep, thinking her silly for wearing a blindfold, took the sunglasses and pocketed them. "Alright...what do you wanna know?"
Nazune took in a breath and asked, "Have you seen a man named Bishop Keller? He's a little shorter than me, brown hair, green eyes, and wears a hat and coat."
The Innkeep thought long and hard for a moment, then gasped as if his memory suddenly jarred and said firmly, "I don't know sh*t."
!!!!
"What!?" Nazune exclaimed. "But...you said-"
"That I would tell you everything I knew!" repeated the Innkeep with a jolly chuckle. "And indeed I did! Only I happened to know nothing of such a man. I can only wish you the best of luck in finding him, so: Best of luck be with you!"
Nazune slapped her forehead and groaned. She was too frustrated to compose any sort of response for the Innkeep, so she leaped back over the counter and slowly walked for the door, keeping her right hand out in front of her as it was difficult to see through the sash.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/18/04 12:23 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
 As soon as Nazune came out the door, Norriden stood up almost instantaneously. He looked at Nazune, a bit confused about the blindfold.
"Any luck?" He asks point blankly. He cared about Bishoped too, but he still can't explain what came over him in there.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/18/04 1:42 pm)
   < Nazune
Nazune's right hand pressed against the door that was slammed earlier, and she traced down it to locate the knob. She turned it, took two steps out, and was promptly greeted by Norriden.
She turned to look in the direction of his voice and lowered her head, shaking it slightly. She took in a breath that almost seemed to hint at her waning morale and said quietly, "He has to be somewhere..."
Nazune firmly attempted to mentally reassure herself against the thoughts that the worst might have happened. Bishop just had to be alive, he just had to be out there...waiting...

Neseraph and Insera were waiting in a city park a good distance away, having arrived there moments ago. Neseraph was standing with his arms crossed behind his back, surveying the citizens of Adela as they passed by on their business. Insera was sitting on a bench, leaned over, and staring intensely down at a cell phone she held in her hand in her lap.
"Come on...come on..." she murmured worriedly.
"Keller will call," affirmed Neseraph with a glance at Insera. "We just need to give him some more time, I'm sure."
Insera crossed her eyes scornfully and stated hatefully, "Elial will die for this; I will see to that myself if necessary...bloody Angel..."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/18/04 11:59 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden, Noubohri, and Kaité
 Norriden lowered his head upon seeing Nazune's reaction. Bishop is still lost to them. Wait... If Norriden could remember correctly, Kaité was that last one that he remembers who spoke to Bishop. Maybe she would know something.
"Last time I met up with Bishop, Kaité was the last to speak to him. Perhaps she would know something about where he might be." Norriden notes, almost sure of himself.

"Noubohri! There's Insera and Neseraph!" Came a vaguely familiar voice from amongst the Adelan crowd. The green haired girl, known as Kaité and Norriden's father then came out from the crowd and began towards the couple in the park. Both of their wings remain away from sight. Noubohri seems to have endured some damage during the mission, by the looks of his shirt.
"I see the two of you made it out of the CI Building in one piece." Noubohri notes as the two approach.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/19/04 12:08 pm)
   < Nazune, Neseraph, and Insera
It was a small glimmer of hope, a tiny light at the end of a long and ever darkening tunnel.
Despite whatever doubt that harbored in her mind, Nazune felt compelled to ask in a hopeful tone, "Do you know where...Kaite is now?"

!!!!
Neseraph and Insera both shot each other a quick, alarmed glance when the voice of Kaite graced their ears.
Insera immediately stashed the cell phone back into her trouser pocket, stood up from the bench, pulled out one of her Ingrams from her suitcoat, and aimed it at the approaching duo of Angels. Neseraph did nothing to stop her this time; in fact, he turned to face Kaite and Noubohri with his own Ingram pointed at them and his katana in hand.
"God-damn Angels...you have no business here," Insera snarled, scowling at the two.
Neseraph's eyes slowly shifted from Noubohri to Kaite apprehensively. "What the hell are you two doing here? That whole ordeal with Reigne is over, and so is that loose comradery that it inspired; in fact, I don't think it ever began. So...why don't you two girls move along? Me and Insera have our own matters to look into...and we don't need any more Angelic help, we already got enough thank you, so don't ask..." He punctuated his sentence with a curt and derisive little smirk.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/19/04 12:35 pm)
 Norriden nodded his head, assuming that his father and Kaité are still in Province.
"If I am correct, she should be with my father in Province. I left them there during my encounter with Tesri. They should still be in the CI Building somewhere." Norriden explains. To his knowledge, he doesn't know that the entire building has been leveled.

When Neseraph and Insera both aimed at at the angelic duo, Kaité instantly brought up her shield around herself and Noubohri as the Archangel reaches for his sword.
"Intresting way to say 'Hello'." Noubohri remarks, gripping his sword as it remains sheathed.
"We aren't here because of you. It was just coincidence that led us here. We are looking for Norriden and Nazune. We were kindly going to ask if you've seen them and leave. But I guess we can skip the kindly part." Kaité explains, maintaining her shield.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/19/04 1:16 pm)
   < Nazune, Neseraph, and Insera
 Nazune brought a hand to her chin and thought for a little fraction of a moment; there wasn't much room for mistakes since, afterall, Bishop's life could potentially be at stake.
"How long ago was that?" asked Nazune. "I mean, are you sure that she's still there? Oh! Did she say that she was going anywhere afterwards by chance? Whatever, we need to hurry; let's go to where you think Kaite is then."
Nazune held out her hand in the direction of Norriden's voice; having no leads herself and no time to effectively attempt to track Bishop's path, she trusted in Norriden's judgment.

Insera only became more uneasy once Kaite invoked her shield around herself and Noubohri; obviously, these were the tricky kind of Angels...
"Compliment taken," replied Neseraph with a grin to Noubohri's comment. He shifted the center of his attention to Kaite once she spoke and directed the initial part of his response to the tail end of her speech, "You do that, sweetheart, that'd be fantastic. And...when in Hell did Nazune start hanging around Norriden? Eh...she always had bad taste, I think. Whatever, we haven't seen either of them. Now then, you two can just let coincidence lead you outta here and we can keep this at words. Wouldn't that be nice?"
beeee-beeee-beeeeeep. beeee-beeee-beeeeeep.
Insera tensed up suddenly, almost inadvertantly pulling the trigger of her gun. Neseraph tore his eyes away from the two Angels in front of him to glance back at her urgently.
Insera's wide eyes trailed down to her trouser pocket, the source of the ringing...

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/19/04 1:39 pm)
 "I'm not too sure if they are still there or not. By chance, they could be. I doubt they really had anywhere to go after the mission was complete." Norriden explains as he takes Nazune's hand and pulls her into an embrace once again. Soon after, a brilliant light envelops the both of them, leaving nothing behind.

Noubohri releases the grip on his sword and stands at ease. Kaité keeps her shield up, just in case.
"That is all we came for. Now we will kindly leave." With that, the two of them turn back to head towards the Adelan crowd. They paid no heed to the cell phone ringing in Insera's pocket.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/19/04 2:08 pm)
   < Neseraph and Insera
 Now that the duo of Angels had been dealt with, Neseraph and Insera could focus on the call.
Neseraph sheathed his katana, put away his gift Ingram, and drew closer to Insera so he could hear as she took the phone from her pocket and answered it.
"Hello...?" she breathed into the cell.
"In-Insera??" came the terrified voice of Bishop Keller.
"Bishop! Where are you!?" Insera exclaimed urgently into the phone.
"Please...you gotta help me-" He was abruptly cut off.
"Bishop? Bishop???" Insera shrieked, Neseraph leaning in closer with an apprehensive look on his face.
There was some rustling noise on the other end of the phone, then a new, feminine voice spoke, "To whom am I speaking?"
"My name is Insera. What have you done to Bishop Keller!?" she demanded, crossing her eyes angrily.
"Insera..." said the voice. "This is Sine of the Vindication speaking; I believe that we have met before on more than one occasion."
"You..." Insera growled menacingly. "What do you want with Bishop Keller, Angel!?"
Sine paused for a moment. "We mean this man no harm, and would wish none brought upon him. Bishop Keller is simply a means to an end. If you wish to see him alive, you and only you must bring the Hellsend Nazune to us. Do you understand?"
"What!?" Neseraph shouted into the phone. "How do you expect us to do that, we don't even now where she is!!"
"Find her," replied Sine simply enough. "You will not tell her that we only wish to see her specifically. Furthermore, any attempt in the slightest to rescue Bishop Keller from our arrest and we will be forced to take his life. Compliance will guarantee his safety. Use this device again when you have Nazune with you and are ready to meet with us."
Click.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Nightcandle
Satanized for your protection
(10/19/04 9:53 pm)
   <- Vivante
 Vivante bled into being on a street that coiled around a grassy area, scaring the hoary hell out of a little girl walking with her father.

"Da! That man came outta nowhere!" She shrieked, pulling on her father's robes.

"Nothing to worry about baby girl, stuff like that happens all the time," Father replied, not even bothering to look for people popping in out of nowhere.

Vivante watched the child try to get assistance from the man she was walking with, and when the man made no move other than to continue walking on his path, he checked to make sure he had all of his gear. Sword, check, buriza, check, double sword, check, hand crossbow, check, metal crossbows, check, belt-thing, check, knives, check. He was all there, good.

Now...

Find Nazune to learn the kneecap breaking technique of Grizrend's, or find In-Serah to learn her slapping technique. Both seemed hard, he had no idea of where either woman was.

Bishop? Bishop??

That voice sounded familiar, it was coming from the grassy open area. He ran toward it, his coat tails and hair billowing out behind him.

There. In-Serah and Neseraph seemed angry at something, or someone he couldn't see, he slowed his pace to a walk. Tangent wasn't there, or he wasn't visible. Maybe they were getting angry at Tangent, In-Serah always seemed to be mad at Tangent.

"In-Serah," he said as soon as he was within sight and hearing range of the duo.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/25/04 1:14 pm)
   < Neseraph and Insera
!!!!
Vivante, at first, was greeted with equal hostility as the two Angels from earlier: Neseraph whirled around and Insera's Ingram sprung up to aim at the approaching man. However, once they realized that it was Vivante, and primarily not an Angel, the two relaxed their guards.
"Vivante?" Insera began quizzically, just now recalling the man's identity. "And where have you been?"
Neseraph's mind sparked with remembrance, and he strode briskly towards Vivante to meet and ask him, "Hey, Vivante, this is very, very important. I need you to tell me where Nazune is so we can find her. We...need her help, you could say."
Insera didn't exactly understand how Vivante was supposed to know where Nazune was, but she was willing to go out on a limb at this point. She gave Vivante a stern stare as if she were demanding an answer from him with her eyes and facial features alone.

Nightcandle
(10/25/04 11:44 pm)
   <- Vivante
 Vivante levelled his buriza, lowering it slowly once Neseraph and Insera's hostility faded. Now why was he going to see them again...?

Oh, to see if they knew where Nazune was. But, apparently they didn't know either. He stood there for a while, wondering if she was just dead. Dissapearing usually meant you were dead.

"Nazune and I went to Hell," he began, looking at Insera and then shifting his eyes to Neseraph. "Nazune vanished. Grizrend wants me to give her this if I find her," he fished through his pockets and pulled out the bracelet, letting it dangle from his fingers.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/26/04 5:26 pm)
   < Neseraph and Insera
"She what?" came the voices of Neseraph and Insera in unison in response to Vivante's recount of what happened to Nazune.
Insera stepped forward, saying, "Let me take a look at that," in the same moment she was snatching the Mirror bracelet from Vivante's hand. She had to think for a moment before she recalled how to operate the device.
She tapped the bracelet's mirror twice, and the image of Grizrend's face appeared. "Insera? What in Hell? I thought Vivante was looking for Nazune! Where's my baseball bat-!?"
"And so are we," said Insera firmly. "We...desperately need her help. It is a life and death situation, you could say."
Grizrend raised an eyebrow, "That bad, huh? What in Hell is going on over there, anyway? Just when I thought you four twits were getting your act together, you find a new way to f*ck it all up."
Insera crossed her eyes, not taking to kindly to being called a 'twit', and replied hotly, "Grizrend! This is important god-damn it! Is there or is there not anything that you can do to help us find Nazune??"
Grizrend averted his eyes upwards and curled the tail of his white goatee as he pondered for a second. "Hate to say it, but there's not much I can do from where I stand."
Neseraph rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead, mentally cursing his and Insera's luck. Insera looked an interesting combination of disappointment and frustration.
"Hey," Grizrend began solidly. "When, or if, you four get back together, make sure to contact me again. I think it's nigh time to get you lot outta the future; seems to me that the four of you are having more problems there than here."
Insera didn't respond; she simply let the image of Grizrend on the mirror fade silently. Afterwards, she exhaled heavily, pocketed the Mirror bracelet, and said quietly, "Thank you, Vivante. I shall hold on to the bracelet."
Neseraph took in a breath, let his arms fall to his sides, and spoke, "We don't have any choice, do we?"
Insera cocked her Ingram at the same time she said, "No. We cannot waste time trying to locate Nazune; We must rescue Bishop ourselves, Angels be damned."
Neseraph nodded as he drew his katana. He knew what they were about to attempt was risky business. Nazune just had to make herself scarce at such a critical moment. But it wasn't like they could rely on chance to find her...
Insera glanced at Vivante and said sternly, "You are coming with us." With that, she took a .9mm pistol from her trouser pocket and offered it to Vivante, "Do you need a gun?"

Nightcandle
(10/28/04 2:59 am)
   <- Vivante: who flipflops between Insera and In-Serah XD
 Hmmm a baseball bat... Maybe that was how Grizrend would break his kneecaps.

Then, as Grizrend and In-Serah were talking Vivante heard another voice. It was a woman's voice, familiar somehow but not Nazune's or Vanecia's. And... it seemed to closer somehow than Grizrend and In-Serah.

I hereby call the Dread Army. Come, my warriors, it's a new day. A new time. Come to me, your Commander. Come to me, your Mina.

Vivante blinked and looked over his shoulder for the voice. No one. Odd. The message lingered in his mind a moment after it passed, at once familiar and unfamiliar. Again, odd. He dropped the matter when In-Serah spoke to him and nodded afterwords. Now Grizrend would have to come break his kneecaps since he didn't give it to Nazune.

How easy would it be to steal a baseball bat? Hopefully he'd find out in time. There was also the slap-fu technique. How did Neseraph usually call it upon himself? He couldn't remember. If he stuck around long enough he would figure it out though. He watched In-Serah and Neseraph ready their weapons and lifted the buriza.

He tilted his head to the side when In-Serah held another metal crossbow towards him. So generous, she had already given him two of the weapons. What he really needed were some quarrels, they wouldn't be any good if he didn't have quarrels. "Yes," he leaned the buriza against his leg and pulled the other two metal crossbows from his pockets. "I will need quarrels as well."

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/29/04 10:28 am)
   < Neseraph and Insera
Insera gave Vivante a cross, questioning look and replied sharply, "Quarrels? What the bloody hell are you going on about?"
"He probably means ammunition, babe," offered Neseraph as he checked his own Ingram.
"Oh! Of course. And don't call me that!" she retorted as she produced two handgun clips from her suitcoat pockets and handed all three items to Vivante.
Neseraph afforded a quick smirk before starting off and instructing, "Come on," to the others.
Insera caught up with him, took out the cell phone with her free hand, and said, "We will need someone to contact Sine once again so that we can know their location. Now who is the best liar here...?"
Neseraph put on an indignant face for show, put his Ingram back inside his coat, then took the cell phone. "Alright, alright, seems someone's gotta do the job."
After glancing about her surroundings, Insera mentioned in a low voice, "We should go inside as well. This must be as discreet as possible."
"Check," replied Neseraph, who simply barged into the nearest building on his left once they where out of the park.
Insera, who didn't notice his sudden exit until a couple seconds later, whirled around on her heel and angrily stomped after Neseraph into the building, which happened to be a game house.

Nightcandle
(10/29/04 11:35 pm)
   <- Vivante
 Vivante stuffed all guns and clips in his pockets, picked up the buriza and began walking obidiently behind In-Serah. The object they were holding fascinated him. It was so inconspicuous, it had to be a weapon of sorts. It didn't look much like a weapon, but their crossbows didn't look much like crossbows.

Vivante swept into the game house after In-Serah, sweeping the inside of the building before turning his attention back to the object Neseraph held.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(10/30/04 12:14 am)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden
 It's been some time since Norriden ported himself and Nazune back to Adela from Province. Norriden travels by the park that Neseraph and Insera were previously in, amongst the Adelan crowd. If he had been any sooner, he would have seen the two before they entered the building near the park.
"See anything out of the ordinary yet, Nazune?" He calls back as he slightly turns to the demoness with his demonic appearance.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(10/30/04 5:36 pm)
   < Neseraph, Insera, and Nazune
The game house contained a number of tables for pasttimes that strangely resembled some games of the present, including billiards and card games. A few people turned to look when the door opened and the three came in, but most didn't care (some because they had less money than what they came in with).
Neseraph sweeped to the right after walking in and stopped in a narrow hall that had two benches on either side, a waiting/relaxation area of sorts.
He took in a breath, glanced at Insera, then said dismally, "Here goes..."
He input the command for memory dial #2, then held the receiver to his ear.
Neseraph heard Sine's voice over the phone, "Do you have Nazune with you? Speak truthfully, Keller's life depends upon it and you know not if we are watching you."
His face became like a stone as the weight of the gamble weighed down upon him. He glanced over at Insera and Vivante.
Insera nodded confidently.
All-in.
"Yes," Neseraph said surely into the phone, covering up the lie as best he could with his tone of voice.
A tense pause ensued...
Sine asked, "How many are in your party?"
Neseraph furrowed his eyebrows in frustration; it was hard to tell whether she bought the lie or not. Nonetheless, he spoke truthfully this time and replied, "Three."
Again, another paused followed.
Sine's austere voice came over the phone abruptly, "Listen very carefully. We are waiting inside the Adela Regional Art Museum; it is currently closed off to the public for scheduled renovations. No one but you three has any reason to enter the building this day. Should anyone outside of your party of three enter the building, Keller will die. If your party with Nazune does not enter the museum through the front doors, Keller will die. If you enter the building with more than your specified number of party members, you will endanger our establishment of trust and, hence, Keller's life as well."
Neseraph held up his free hand and spoke hastily into the phone, "Alright, alright, I got it. Where is the museum?"
"Find it. You have until sunset."
Click.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr........
Insera had been close enough to Neseraph to hear the faint conversation, and she didn't like what she was hearing. The chances grew more staggering, the odds stacked higher, and the risk exponentially multiplied with each added stipulation of Sine's.
Neseraph sighed and turned the phone off, handing it back to Insera. "Looks like we have no choice babe."
She took the phone and slid it back into her trouser pocket. "I am aware of that...and don't call me that."
Neseraph nodded and grinned. "Yup. We're going to have make Vivante dress in drag and impersonate Nazune."
SLAP.
"Be serious!!" Insera snapped after smacking him upside the face. "What we need to do and ask a local about the location of this museum and then plan our strategy very meticulously if we even want to hold on to a mere sliver of hope of saving Bishop."

It was a little hard in Nazune's case to see much of anything. She had fallen behind Norriden's pace by walking unsteadily and unsurely forward, her vision being greatly hindered by the blindfold she had wrapped over her eyes. Occasionally, when there were no people directly in front of her, she would lift up the blindfold for a second to see where she was going before tucking it back down to conceal her eyes again.
She stopped once Norriden called back to her, dipped her head forward some, and lifted the blindfold a tad again, taking a quick surveillance of her surrounding area.
"Nothing," she reported back with a few shakes of her head as she pulled the blindfold back down.

Nightcandle
(10/31/04 7:33 pm)
   <- Vivante
 Vivante followed Neseraph, still glancing at the establishment and gauging the looks they were getting. No one seemed interested, good. When they stopped and Neseraph began talking to the box he crossed his arms and listened.

It was like he was having a conversation with himself. Or, rather it would seem that way if the box didn't make soft murmuring sounds. Perhaps the box was a magic thing that gave answers when it was spoken into.

He stayed silent after Neseraph returned the box to In-Serah and glanced at each of them while they spoke. Neseraph's course of action made him tilt his head to the side slightly. He didn't know what the man meant by 'dress in drag' but impersonating...

He could look like Nazune, with a little work granted. His hair would have to be reddened and they would have to make him more womanly. How hard could it be? And, on a completely unrelated note, speaking about impersonations got Neseraph slapped. Perhaps if he talked about them she would turn her slapping hand on him.

"If we have no choice, then I will do it."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/1/04 1:41 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden and Sizzlebeast
 Norriden couldn't help but notice Nazune, trying to hide her eyes from the world. He sighed and was about to say something to her, but didn't see where he was going and walked into a large figure. Before Norriden could turn to the figure to apologize, the figure speaks in a deep and familiar voice to Norriden,
"Ah, Norriden. It has been some time. I see you have changed as well as myself." Norriden arches an eyebrow as he turns to gaze upon the foriegn face. Tis a tall, dark skinned man with a bit of familiar markings on his face. He has the symbol of the Fire Bringer on his forehead and red birthmarks that seem much like claw markings over both eyes. He peers down at Norriden's demonic appearance with firey orange eyes.
"Sizzlebeast...?" Norriden somewhat questions as he looks closer. The dark skinned human nods his head with a smile.
"What happened to you?" Norriden asks more on the side.
"Let's just say, I had a bit of a runin with someone that has cataclysmic powers. So, who's your lady friend?" Sizzlebeast asks his own question, his companions behind him.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/1/04 8:26 pm)
   < Neseraph, Insera, Nazune, and Virus
 Neseraph gestured both hands towards Vivante, as if trying to sell the man to Insera. "See? He'll do it."
Insera looked incredulous. Never had she seen a man be so relatively willing to cross dress. "This is preposterous! Are you really expecting to succeed in passing Vivante off as Nazune??"
Neseraph cupped a hand under his chin and looked Vivante over. "Well, I never said that he wouldn't need a bit of work to be convincing..."
She scoffed harshly. "Convincing?? If that was an attempt at comedy then I am afraid it was too thin. I think that the Angels are going to know that Vivante is definitely not Nazune."
"And I definitely think that the Angels are going to know we don't have Nazune if us three stroll into that museum as we are now," countered Neseraph.
Insera pursed her lips, still not in favor of an idea she thought ludicrous but caught by the logic of Neseraph's rebuttal.
"Listen, babe," started Neseraph ("Don't call me that.") , "I have a half-way decent plan. What's the probability that the Angels are not going to be watching every point of ingress other than the front doors? Zilch. The way I see it, if we make Vivante up to be Nazune, we can at least get in through the front doors and go from there."
Insera sighed, then said sternly, "You have ten minutes. I am going to inquire about the location of the museum in the meantime."
Neseraph grinned and caught the Mirror bracelet that was roughly tossed to him by Insera as she swept out of the hall and began talking to the people playing games in the main room.
He lightly clapped Vivante on the shoulder and jerked his head towards the men's restroom. "Come on. We gotta get you prepped."
Neseraph traversed the short distance down the rest of the waiting hall, pushed open the door to the indicated bathroom, and stepped inside.

Nazune kept going as Norriden, ironically enough, was unceremoniously stopped when he bumped into somebody. It was no one she could recall knowing, so she went on by the conversing two at an angle figuring Norriden would catch up when he was done; time was of the utmost importance, afterall.
Walking in the grass now instead of the path, Nazune lifted up her blindfold once more to check where she was going-
And noticed a tuft of pink hair towards the bottom of her field of vision. Nazune's eyes trailed down and she saw that the pink hair was attached to a strange kid who was looking back up at her. Oh no...she didn't like kids.
Virus grinned and launched her right hand high into the air, "'ELLO!!"
Nazune frowned wryly and replied quietly, "Hello..." She pulled her blindfold back down over her eyes and stepped around the kid, continuing onward.
Virus bounced alongside Nazune and exclaimed for no apparent reason, "'ey! You're wearing a blindfold like me!!"
"Yes. Yes I am," Nazune forced herself to reply as levelly as possible.
"Where are you goin'?" inquired the endless bundle of questions that was Virus.
Nazune was reluctant to respond, but eventually answered simply, "I'm searching for someone."
"'ey! Guess what! I'm lookin' for someone too! Wanna know 'oo? Wanna know 'oo?" Virus gushed as she jumped up and down, keeping pace with Nazune.
Nazune held up her hand, "That's...quite alright."

Nightcandle
(11/2/04 12:44 am)
   <- Vivante and Fleurety
 Vivante listened quietly as Neseraph attempted to tell In-Serah of the effectiveness of his plan, and was a little dissapointed that In-Serah didn't decide to slap him. There would be other times...

Neseraph was successful and, gestured for him to walk to another room. He followed, and found that the room was a bathroom. It was probably best to do it out of sight.

"Now who would want to hide from you?" Fleurety purred in Nazune's ear.

Fleurety hadn't stuck around long after Sizz ran into an old buddy of his. When Virus went after the red haired woman he trailed her. Hovering a few inches above the ground so he could walk behind them without his footsteps giving him away. He intwined his fingers and folded them behind his back, smirking a little as Virus hopped along beside the woman. She seemed antsy enough around Virus...

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/2/04 1:59 am)
 "Oh, that's Nazune. We are searching for a friend, Bishop. We've had little luck so far, but are hopes are still with us." Norriden explains as he begins to walk again, mainly to catch up with Nazune. Sizzlebeast continues to walk a long side of him.
"Ah, yes. I am also on a search. Unlike yours, mine is more in one direction. I know exactly where who I'm searching for is. A kind of bond we share. I wish you luck on your journey, my friend." Sizzlebeast explains as he places his hand on Norriden's shoulder. Norriden slightly smirked.
"You've changed. I think it's for the better." Norriden notes, causing Sizzlebeast to smile in reply.
"It's amazing what love could do to you." Sizzlebeast adds to his reply. Norriden 'Heh'-ed before looking towards Nazune as she is pestered by Sizzlebeast's companions.
"I know exactly what you mean." Norriden commented as Sizzle pondered a little bit. He finally came up with an idea and decided to share it with Norriden.
"Considering I know where my search ends, perhaps I could help you with your search in the meantime. I'm sure my companions would be willing to devote some time in your search." Norriden thought a moment on the proposal. Help would be nice, but what would Nazune say?

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/2/04 11:44 am)
   < Neseraph and Insera / Nazune and Virus
Once the two where inside the bathroom, Neseraph made a quick sweep of the place to insure that it was indeed empty: Clear. After confirming this, he sauntered back over towards the door and dragged the trash barrel over to wedge it under the knob.
He grinned at Vivante and commented as he tapped the bracelet's mirror twice, "Best if we're uninterrupted. That'll save us an awkward moment and an odd explanation."
Timely enough, Grizrend's image appeared on the mirror. "What in Hell do you want?" he said sourly.
Neseraph braced himself, shifting around some, and answered as straight as he could, "This might sound weird but, uh, we're gonna need some of Nazune's stuff. We're going to dress Vivante up like Nazune. We're really pressed for-"
"Wait-wait-waitaminute..." Grizrend interjected, then inquired in total disbelief of the words that just graced his ears. "What??"
Neseraph practically spelled it out for the Hellsend Master, "Vivante-is-going-to-dress-up-like-Na-zune."
Grizrend made a classic face. "Go f*ck yourself..."
"I'm not kidding," Neseraph said flatly.
The old demon's face was steadfast like a statue's. "Go f*ck yourself..."
"I'm seriously not kidding." The grin that was painted across Neseraph's face was contradictory to his statement.
Grizrend threw his hands up in the air and let them fall lifelessly back down to his sides, the proverbial waving of the white flag. "Alright...alright...I'll play along, since you all have now officially lost it. Hell, this a better be good for a laugh at least. Well...what do you need, god-damn it?"
"Now you're talking." Neseraph gave Vivante a victorious smack on the back and flashed a celebratory grin. Then, to Grizrend, "Just get us some clothes that Nazune usually wears, especially a pair of sunglasses. Oh yeah, and check that unholy garage of yours for something that'll dye Viv's hair here-"
Grizrend snorted and waved it off. "Who do you think you're talkin' to? I teach all my boys color flux for when I send them off on big jobs on Earth, like stealing cars and sh*t like that. I'll give him a temp job; he'll be a guaranteed red-headed stepchild for a good three hours when I'm done. Don't move, short-stack."
"Cool," encouraged Neseraph, who conveniently stepped out of the way once a small, coppery time rift opened up in front of Vivante.
The image of Grizrend on the Mirror bracelet twitched his fingers about, prepping the spell. After that easy task was done, one simple pass sent the arcane rays through his end of the portal and out Vivante's half. The rays hit Vivante's hair and the new color washed over the old in a matter of seconds. It was as if Vivante had blood-red hair his entire life.
As the small time rift sealed itself, Grizrend said, "Okay, three hours before the spell wears away. Now for those damn clothes..." and wandered off out of sight.
Neseraph nodded his head a couple times before he stole a glance at Vivante's new look. "Sharp..." he commented, suppressing a chuckle that half leaked out.
After a moment, Grizrend appeared back on the Mirror's visible range. "Heads up."
Another time rift sliced up, a bit larger than the first, and a bundle of clothes similar to the type Nazune usually wore flew out and landed on the floor, followed by a pair of sunglasses.
The old demon sighed and said heavily, "Good luck with...whatever," adding, "Make sure to keep me informed."
"Right," replied Neseraph as the image faded from the mirror's surface.
He stuffed the Mirror bracelet into his pants pocket and shifted the face Vivante. "Well..." On that note, he turned about-face and continued, "Slip 'em on. Can't wait to show Insera, heh heh. You?"

That made five. Insera was starting to think that regulars in this particular place would scarcely be regulars a sophisticated place like a museum. For that matter, it was a longshot to think that the people here would know the location of such a place, or even that it existed.
Nonetheless, persistence, hopefully, should pay off.
Insera approached another man, of quite a stocky build, and his buddy playing a strange game that bore resemblances to pool and craps it appeared.
"Excuse me," she initiated formally.
"I'm busy..." replied the burly man without looking at her. He was occupied with lining up a shot on the table.
"I only wish to ask you for directions is all," Insera explained.
The man fouled his shot, the ball missing the hole by a mile. He angrily straightened up and turned on his heel to face Insera, who was dwarfed in comparison by his height. "See what you made me done!!"
"My most sincere apologies, sir," Insera was trying her best to contain her own anger. "I only want to know directions to the Adela Regional Art Museum. Could you help me?"
The man flashed a burly smirk and replied, "Sure. I'll help you if you buy me a drink and serve it to me for messin' up my shot."
!!!!
Insera clocked the man upside the head with the side of her Ingram, knocking him over the game table. She fiercely dug her hand into his shoulder and turned him around onto his back. She jumped up onto the game table, roughly shoved the barrel of her submachine into his mouth and almost down his throat, and grabbed the man's collar with her free hand.
"I am losing my patience with you lot!!" Insera hollered exasperatedly, catching the attention of the whole main room. "Believe you me when I say that this is truly a matter of life and death!! Now tell me where the god-damn Museum is or you will not have a bloody mouth to speak with anymore!!!"
The burly man began to speak frantically though his words where muffled by the metal in his mouth. Insera pulled her gun out just enough for him to talk, "You-you-you can get there real easy if'n you just take the back door out. Go right down that back alley out there until you come to Serval's Magical Merchandaise. It's-it's right across the street from Serval's shop, can't-can't miss it."
Insera tilted her head to the side and responded cordially, "Thank you..."
She pulled her gun back and leapt down from the game table as the burly man's cowardly buddy came over to see if he was alright.
With the information secured, Insera strode towards the waiting hall, and hence, the restrooms to check on Neseraph and Vivante.

Nazune almost jumped out of her skin when Fleurety abruptly interjected himself into the conversation. This provided an endless well of giggles for Virus to dip her hands into, "'ello Fluffy! You got 'er good! You got 'er good!! Yay!! You're the ninja, Fluffy!! You know, like really sneaky and silent and BOO I scared you!! Isn't that cool? Isn't that cool?"
"Fantastic..." Nazune drawled, lifting up her blindfold again to check her course. She had to sidestep to the right to narrowly avoid colliding with a tree that was dead ahead.
"'ey!! You're cheating!" Virus mentioned as she crossed her arms and got all huffy. One could imagine Virus as resembling a blowfish when she got huffy like that.
"No I'm not," snapped Nazune, growing ever more annoyed by the kid.
"Can't you see with your blindfold on? I can! I can! W'oooo!" exclaimed Virus, punctuated with a bout of giggles.
"No...no I can't..." Nazune replied quietly. Strangely, she felt slightly wounded by the child's remark.
And, like a predator upon the smell of blood, Virus pressed, "Then why do you wear one if you can't see silly!"
"Because..." Nazune fell short of words. "Nevermind...just nevermind."
My child...

Anonymous

Nightcandle
(11/4/04 12:50 am)
   <- Vivante and Fleurety
Vivante nodded. They would need privacy, couldn't have anyone see that he was going to impersonate Nazune...

As Grizrend and Neseraph worked out the details Vivante kept an eye on the door. Anyone could try the door. If they did, and managed to break through Neseraph's barricade he would slam the door shut while they walked in.

He started when Neseraph smacked his back. Whirling around to see if anything was happening revealed that... nothing was happening. Neseraph did look happy though. Vivante didn't turn back to the door, he would hear it being forced open. Maybe that's what Neseraph was trying to tell him? Not to watch the door and to pay attention to Grizrend in the bracelet.

And then the rift opened before him. It was kinda like the one that brought him to Adela, but smaller and right in front of his face. A beam came out of it and... did something. The shadow over his right eye got a little darker though. He looked to Neseraph, who was giving him a funny look.

He caught a glimpse of his reflection out of the corner of his eye though, and turned to look at it. Red, his hair was red now. Blood red. Vivante lifted a hand and touched his hair gently. Hmm, it wasn't cakey like it usually was when blood got in it. He was starting to like this color...

After a moment's admiration, Vivante heard Neseraph turn to him and whirled around to face him. The man had a bundle of clothes for him. Must have been part of the disguise. He took the clothes and nodded: "Yes."

In-Serah might get upset seeing him impersonate Nazune. Then she might give him a first hand lesson in her slap fighting method.

He set the clothes on a nearby sink while he removed first his weapons and then his coats, belt and pants. In a moment he was in Nazune's clothing: the black tattered coat, black pants with the belts around the thighs and shins. He tilted his head to the side and glanced at the chest wraps, and tied them around the coat at his waist. Then there was the hard black thing. Was it an earring? No, it didn't have a post. He tilted his head to the side, the dangling earring in his left ear glimmering in a stray beam of light.

They looked a little like reading glasses, but how could anyone see in them? He shrugged and slipped them on. The room got a little darker, but he could still see. Interesting...

He tapped Neseraph's shoulder.

Fleurety smirked and winked at Virus and shifted to miss the tree Nazune was about to walk into.

Aaaww. Virus was simply precious when she put her foot down. She was agitating the daylights out of the red haired woman, but how could anyone stay mad at Virus? The woman was probably pissed at her companion and hadn't gotten over the frustration yet.

Poor thing.

Where were the violins when they were needed.

Fleurety hovered a little closer to Nazune and put his hands on her shoulders. "Poor abused little thing, your shoulders feel like bricks. Staying tense isn't any good for your health," he began massaging Nazune's shoulders.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/4/04 1:35 am)
 Norriden turned to Nazune to see Fleurety giving her a shoulder massage. A bit odd and different. Nevertheless...
"Nazune. Sizzlebeast here wants to help look for Bishop. More eyes would be a lot more helpful, come to think of it." Norriden notes, loud enough for Nazune to hear her, but not too loud in his thunderous voice. Sizzlebeast also turned to his companions to give them a heads up.
"What say you two about helping these two in their search?" He speaks in his deep voice. Before hearing their answer, he turns to Nazune.
"Are either of you currently in possession of anything that belonged to this friend of yours or anything that he has used much?" The Fire Bringer's question was intended for both Norriden and Nazune. Norriden sighed and shook his head. Seems like Nazune in their only hope in that matter.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/4/04 2:34 am)
Nazune heard Norriden.
She was actually starting to enjoy Fleurety's massage-
!!!!
And then the voice of Mother rang in her head, and the volume of the outside world turned down to an almost inaudible level. Virus' hyper response to Sizzlebeast was only a faint, unrecognizable whisper to her, and she missed Sizzlebeast's question altogether.
My child... said Mother once again.
Nazune froze in her tracks as if she had seen a ghost. "...mother? ...what's happening?" she asked softly.
Mother response came in almost reluctantly and carried a grave tone:
There are times when you cannot run and you cannot fight, darling. There are times when you have no control...when you are helpless. There are times when you can be only a witness. I understand that this is a hard lesson to learn, Nazune...
"Mother??" Nazune exclaimed-
!!!!
Nazune let out a surprised scream and fell to her knees, frantically ripping the blindfold from her face. She held her eyes with her hands for a few seconds, then slowly retracted them away from her face. She waved her hands in front of her face rapidly, but her eyes failed to follow.
And it was then that she made a chilling discovery. "I...I can't see. I can't see!!"

"I guess so! Neo could be anywhere! We gotta look all over! But we'll find 'im! Yes we will!" Virus replied excitedly to Sizzlebeast's question, giggling immediately thereafter.
"What do you think-?" said Virus to Nazune as she fell to her knees. The girl cocked her head to the side and commented, "You don't look so good!"
Then Nazune said something about not being able to see, which baffled Virus to no end. She took off the blindfold! She should be able to see with it off!

As a heavy rapping fell upon the door, that signaled Insera's return. Neseraph swiveled around to check on Vivante and quickly noted that he needed some touches.
"Okay, lose the earring Viv." He then opened up one of the stalls, helping himself to several big wads of toilet paper; desperate times... "And bring the wraps up around your chest, not your waist. And make sure to stuff 'em with this."
Neseraph dumped the paper on the sink with Viv's clothes for his convenience and quickly made his way back to the door, unjamming it and swinging it open.
Insera was there, of course, and looking mighty impatient. "Are the two of you ready?"
Neseraph patted her twice on the shoulder and said hastily, "You bet, now let's roll. Time's all important, right?"
Insera leaned to the side to try and get a look inside at Vivante when Neseraph leaned to that side as well to block her view, saying, "Don't you trust me, babe? So which way do we go?"
After the obligatory reprimand of 'Don't call me that', Insera relayed the directions to Neseraph that she obtained from the 'nice' man, which gave Vivante a little time to deal with the finishing touches.
Neseraph clapped his hands together and was already jogging towards the back end of the game house, "Let's move. Viv will be right behind us!"

Turned out that going right was the only way to go once one exited the game house's back door; the back alley was surrounded on all sides by the walls of various buildings, save for a narrow space to right of course.
Neseraph and Insera had to run in file through the narrow alley for a couple minutes until they finally came upon a building that had the word 'Serval' in black on its side. Glancing to the left, they noticed the alley between Serval's shop and another building which led out to a street of Adela. Across the street, as told by the burly man, was a building of fair class with a small courtyard in front and a black gate of medium height around the perimeter - the Museum.
Neseraph and Insera made their way across the street inconspicuously, going through as many groups people as possible; obviously, both were extremely wary of the possible 'watching' part Sine described now that they were so close to the Museum.
"Hold on," instructed Neseraph to Insera, who complied.
He sprung up high and over the fence, landing in the courtyard on the other side. The two began to walk briskly across the marble path in the neatly-trimmed yard towards the Museum's front doors, each keeping their eyes plastered straight ahead on those very doors.
They ascended the short flight of steps and crossed the porch.
Neseraph grabbed the handle of the door on the left-
Insera grabbled the handle of the door on the right-
The two glanced at each other and nodded.
!!!!
They flung the double doors open at the same time and strode inside, the doors slowly closing behind them.
They were in. This was it.

Nightcandle
(11/4/04 3:14 am)
   <- "Nazune" and Fleurety
"Nazune" took out his earring and put it in the tattered coat's pocket. After that was done, he tucked the three handguns into various pockets and was putting the knives back in his boots when Neseraph came out with big balls of white stuff.

He undid the straps around his waist, shifted them up to his chest and tied them tight. The balls of toilet paper were stuffed inside next. His 'breasts' were a little uneven and one was slightly bigger than the other...

Now that his shirt was stuffed he began rearranging his other weapons. Clamping the hand crossbow on his wrist, shucking his double sword over his back and tying the belt with his green sword around his waist and under the coat. He tucked the seatbelt into the pocket of his blue coat and folded the bundle of his clothes over, balanced the buriza and clothes in his arms and walked out of the bathroom as In-Serah was finishing her directions.

He jogged after them, into the alleyway to the 'Serval' building, down another alley and to the building with the courtyard. He jumped after Neseraph and scurried after them on the marble path.

When Neseraph and In-Serah opened the doors "Nazune" strode in before them, head held high.

Fleurety smirked when Nazune stopped fast and continued to knead his fingers into Nazune's shoulder muscles. Sizz's friend must have had the woman dragging stones to build a henge.

Then the woman screamed and fell. If her scream hadn't been so piercing he might have thought it was because she was dying of joy for having the knots worked out of her shoulders. He tilted his head to the side, watched her for a moment and lowered himself to the ground.

Fleurety knelt behind Nazune and rested his hands gently on her shoulders. "Ssshh," he hissed softly. "It's alright, see what I meant about getting too tense. You're working too hard girl. Much, much too hard. Just re-lax, re-la-ax. And tell your friend to get off your back once in a while, or you might throw that out next."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/4/04 3:44 am)
 Norriden stood, dumbfounded as Nazune had her little episode. When she started screaming about her sight, Norriden instantly dropped to his knees, beside her.
"Nazune?! What's going on?!" Norriden somewhat panics. Sizzlebeast simply watches.
"I see we may have hit a detour. Looks as if I'll have to see for myself." With his words, Sizzlebeast slowly bgins to grow fur all over his body. Soon enough, his whole body is covered with a black wolven pelt. He now has the head and tail of a wolf. For the first time since his encounter with Hydrous, Sizzlebeast is back to normal, standing at over eight foot in height. Before he could even sniff out for any sign of Bishop's presence nearby, the werewolf's ears flatten back against his skull. A snarl builds up in his muzzle and he jerks his head in the direction of the Gamehouse to glare at it in a bit of rage. A deep growl amitts from his throat, calling Norriden's attention towards him.
"Sizzlebeast?" Norriden calls his name, wondering what's going on.
"Insera..." He growls with pure hatred in his voice.
"What?" Norriden asks, a bit confused by the wolf's actions.
"She's alive!" Sizzlebeast hollars out before he bolts off towards the Gamehouse.
"Oh no..." Norriden muttered before he pickes Nazune up into his arms and dashes after Sizzlebeast.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/4/04 4:31 am)
Neseraph and Insera strode along beside and behind Vivante, a.k.a. "Nazune", who assumed the lead role of the trio.
The Museum was dimly lit, and the central hallway was wide with a very high ceiling. Arching portals on both sides led off to other sections of the museum, each spaced between sets of three paintings hanging on the walls. The first two portals on the left and right led to stairs leading to the second floor, while the next two led to other sections on the same floor, and the pattern continued appropriately.
"Welcome..." said the voice of Sine. The Angel descended the final step of the stairs behind the third portal on the left and walked out into the middle of the central hallway.
Neseraph and Insera stopped instantaneously, careful not to make any sudden moves.
"We have come," said Insera. "Let-Keller-live."
Sine took a step forward, a ray of light coming down from the darkened windowed roof of the central hall reflecting off of her glasses and hiding her eyes behind the bright white glare. "Why have you betrayed our trust?"
Both Neseraph and Insera could feel their hearts nearly stop; Neseraph was starting to have second thoughts about the cross-dressing idea while Insera was thinking about how much she wanted to slap the hell out of Neseraph for such a dumb idea.
"What...what are talking about?" asked Neseraph, playing the ignorance card.
"You said that only there were only three in your party, and yet, more are coming..." Sine snapped.
"What??" exclaimed Insera, baffled.
Sine took in a hearty breath of air and inclined her head. "I can feel it...they draw ever closer. What did I say would happen if more than three came? I am afraid that Bishop Keller will have to die."
"NOOO!!!" yelled Insera emotionally.
"We- We know nothing of any other party members!!" Neseraph explained frantically.
Sine shook her head slowly and smirked. "I think you do. The moment that door opens is the moment that Bishop will die. But do not despair...in death, he will have salvation."
"God-damn it! Don't do it!!" Insera pleaded, throwing her arms back.
Sine held her right hand out to her side, the elbow bent, her palm facing upwards. A large, fuzzy, translucent, rectangular shape appeared above her palm...that resembled a screen.
"Here you will see your failure..." remarked Sine with a grin. She turned her eye on Vivante now and commented, "Awfully quiet Nazune...have you nothing to say?"

Virus got all huffy again when practically everyone started blitzing off without her. "That's-no-fair! You guys never said you wanted to race! All of you guys got a big 'eadstart!"
She looked over at Fleurety and said with a big smile, "I still got you though, Fluffy!"
Virus began to giggle incessantly once again.

Nazune had no physical objection to being carried off by Norriden; in fact, she could scarcely tell what was going on, what with a lack of eyesight and all-
!!!!
Nazune convulsed violently once-
She saw something-
Sine took in a hearty breath of air and inclined her head. "I can feel it...they draw ever closer. What did I say would happen if more than three came? I am afraid that Bishop Keller will have to die."
!!!!
Bishop was bound helplessly in a chair in the center of a room with a singular spotlight shining down on him. The man was sobbing in terror...
And from behind him, a sword suddenly brightened and became a weapon of pure light...
!!!!
"No!!!!" Nazune hollered at the very top of her lungs. "STOP!! DON'T GO!! DON'T GO!!!! STOP!! THEY'LL KILL HIM!!! THEY'LL KILL BISHOP!! STOP!!!! PLEASE!!! I BEG YOU!!!"
She was almost hysterical in tone, but she continued to scream because she knew she had too. If not, Bishop would be dead in a mere minutes' time.

Nightcandle
(11/5/04 12:21 am)
   < "Nazune" and Fleurety
 "Nazune" stopped shortly after Neseraph and In-Serah and kept still.

For a while it seemed the woman wasn't fooled by his impersonation. No, it was because there was more than three of them.

More than three? In-Serah, Neseraph and himself. That was three, who was she talking about? Had someone followed them while they were invisible? Did someone come ahead of them and was now awaiting destruction as this Bishop Keller was?

He stole a quick glance at In-Serah and Neseraph. In-Serah was livid, Neseraph seemed confused about who the other members of their party were. "Nazune" stood his ground, staring right at the woman.

Who was now looking right at him. He couldn't say anything, from what he remembered of Nazune's voice, she didn't sound anything like he did. He clutched at the bundle of clothes and the buriza he held and curled his lip in a silent growl. Maybe that would do for the emotion she wanted...

"Stress, my man, stress," Fleurety replied when Norriden knelt at Nazune's side. "I'd reccomend a few days R&R with a couple bottles of good chardon-"

Sizzlebeast snarled, and followed up with a nice rolling growl. Must have been more inclined to red wine...

Then the race began. Fleurety raised an eyebrow and watched Norriden chase after Sizzlebeast a moment. Afterwards, standing up and brushing his knees a bit. He crossed his arms and walked over to Virus.

"Of couse you do. I would never dash off abruptly and leave you behind," Fleurety ruffled Virus' hair. "You know what we have to do now my little comrade? We must join in this little conga line and rescue that woman from slavery."

Cue Nazune's screaming.

"We'll just follow the pleading screams," Fleurety levitated a little ways off the ground and inched toward the Gamehouse, waiting for Virus to begin moving before putting on more speed.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/5/04 1:28 am)
 Sizzlebeast's hulking mass smashes through the Gamehouse's front door, knocking it off its hindges and startling all of the people in there. Even more to the sudden scare is the fact that the cause of the destroyed door, is an over eight foot werewolf. Most dove under their game tables for cover from the enraged beast. He glares around the place as the scent grows stronger with each long stride.
Norriden's demonic form rushes in after Sizzlebeast with Nazune in his arms. He now has a panicked look on his visage. He's not too sure how Nazune knows what she does, but he's not willing to take any chances.
"Sizzlebeast!! Stop!! You don't know what you're doing!" Norriden tries to convince the Fire Bringer to stop his rage, but the werewolf ignores him.
"She's been here, not moments ago!! She will die today!!" Sizzlebeast yells out before he rushes at the backdoor on all fours. He crashes through that door and charges down the alley. Soon enough, he dashes out of the alley and plows throught the Adelan crowd as he continues to race towards the museum. Norriden still lags behind with Nazune still in his arms. Seems as if things are looking grim. The massive werewolf smashes through the gates in front of the museum, destroying them on contact. Halfway across the courtyard, he leaps forward, propelling himself towards the front doors of the Museum. Norriden's heart stops in that instant.

Sizzlebeast stops in midair, as if he ran head first into a brick wall. There's no wall. Instead, there's a clear, greenish bubble around him. Kaité lands from flight on the left side of the courtyard with her arms out towards Sizzlebeast. The monsterous wolf rages more and slashes at the barrier with his claws.
"Let me out of here!! Insera needs to die!!" Sizzlebeast yells out as he glares at Kaité with his flaming eyes. The bubble suddenly fills with fire, Sizzlebeast barely visable. Norriden stops his own dash with a shocked expression on his face to see Kaité.
"We heard Nazune's screams and assumed the worst." Kaité begins as Noubohri lands on the right side of the courtyard. Noubohri slowly approaches the bubble Sizzlebeast is trapped in to place his hand on the outside of it. Sizzlebeast turns his glare towards the Archangel.
"There once was a man that gave me vital words of wisdom. Words that I will never forget. He told me that I am an angel and me of all beings should know that violence only brings more. Sorrow will follow. I will never forget that man that prevented me from throwing my life away. I only wish to return the favor." With Noubohri's words, Sizzlebeast's rage dies completely down. The flames in the bubble disappear and Sizzlebeast stands there with his head sloped down. Norriden stands at a loss of words. Kaité keeps the barrier up, just in case.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/5/04 10:43 am)
   < Neseraph, Insera, Nazune, Bishop, Sine, Virus
"'ey!" Virus retorted when Fleurety messed her hair up. After running her own hands through her hair in a rabid attempt to smooth it out, she exclaimed excitedly, "Yea'!! We gotta go get 'er! Slavery is bad! We gonna 'ave to free 'er!! Yay!!"
With that, Virus broke out into a nice, speedy headlong dash after Fleurety.

Sine watched the front doors with high anticipation, as opposed to both Neseraph and Insera's dread. Somehow she could just feel him...coming closer at a great speed. And just when he was about to burst through the front doors...he stopped.
Sine smirked and shook her head, disappointed somewhat. "They stopped..." she commented as if she could hardly believe it.
Neseraph and Insera each breathed more easily and turned their gazes back on Sine, who almost looked like she wanted someone to come bursting in through the doors. It was Insera who asked steely, "What is it that you want?"
Sine balled her hand into a fist, causing the ethereal screen to fade away, and stepped forward to dispel the white glare from her lenses. She glanced at Insera and answered, "It was only Nazune that we wished to speak with, but, as my Lord now informs me, it seems that that is already being done."
Neseraph and Insera stole sidelong glances at each other; things weren't going very well.
Sine turned her eyes straight on Vivante then. "Interesting ploy...you had me for a moment. Nonetheless, it leads me to faintly wonder who this might be if not Nazune..."
"What do you want with Nazune?" asked Neseraph, drawing attention away from Vivante. He was fairly certain that the last thing Viv needed was to be drawn into a tangled web of Angelic intrigue.
Sine's eyes snapped to Neseraph, and she smirked. "My Lord only wishes to ask her a question. Her answer to this question will not matter in the end: We would not be selfish enough to deny the man Bishop Keller his salvation."
"What?" Neseraph questioned incredulously, his eyes widening in realization.
"You were going to kill him from the very beginning!?" Insera hollered.
"Not death, Insera, salvation..." corrected Sine as she started to pace forward, her hands held behind her back. "I gave you chances to bring Bishop's salvation yourselves, but, as it is, you played more or less by the rules I set forth. Commendable. But Bishop's salvation now rests in Nazune's answer."
Neseraph drew his katana, forsaking compliance in light of the new circumstances of the situation, and stalked towards Sine dangerously. "I'm not playing by the rules anymore. Tell me where Bishop is or I will kill you."
Insera, inspired by Neseraph's rather bold move, drew her Ingrams and pointed them at Sine for added pressure.
Sine stopped and snickered lightly, amused. "Only my Lord knows..."
Neseraph held the tip of his blade to Sine's neck. "Bullsh*t. You picked up the phone when we called."
Sine's eyes trailed down to gaze at the sword threatening to plunge through her throat, regarding it as if it were a joke. "Time trickles thin..." She looked up into Neseraph's eyes with a piercing gaze. "My Lord is asking Nazune as we speak. Rejoice...Bishop will be saved soon."
Neseraph clenched his teeth; there wasn't much time.
He lowered his sword and pointed straight at Sine's face, "I'll find you..."
"And indeed you may," replied Sine, not taking him seriously.
Neseraph backed up, looked back at his comrades, and instructed urgently, "He has to be somewhere in here! Run!" Then, especially for Vivante as he and Insera began to take off down the hall, "Look for a man in a hat!"
"What makes you think that there is anyone else here but us?" called Sine provocatively.
"Shut your mouth!!" Neseraph called back angrily as he leaped into a dark shadow on his right and as Insera began to ascend the same set of stairs that Sine descended moments ago.
Sine smirked to herself upon their exits from the central hall. She looked towards the front doors; she had one thing left to do...
It was her duty.

Nazune ceased her yelling once another faraway scene inexplicitly graced her eyes.
Sine smirked and shook her head. "They stopped..."
"She knows we stopped... it's okay... She knows we stopped," Nazune spoke aloud with a thick air of relief, relaying the news to those present around her.
And it was after she finished talking that the solemn voice of Mother spoke in Nazune's head three simple words:
I am sorry...
!!!!
Nazune could feel her heart beating rapidly. What...what was happening?
It was then that her eyes were filled with the remote vision of Bishop in that dark room again.
Elial was standing behind the chair in which Bishop was helplessly bound. Keller's face was nearly white with fear and a cold sweat saturated his visage. From behind Elial, in the edge of the darkness of the room, stood a indiscernable feminine figure holding what looked like a staff of some kind.
Elial pointed forward, straight at Nazune from her vision's point of view, and asked Bishop, "Can you see her?"
Bishop's eyes widened exponentially. "Nazune!?!?"
Nazune forced herself from Norriden's grasp and tumbled unceremoniously down to the ground. On her hands and knees, she reached her right hand forward towards nothing and called out, "Bishop!!" By all accounts it looked like she was seeing hallucinations and talking to herself.
The Archangel seemed pleased when Nazune called out Keller's name. "Good. You see what I see now, Nazune. I have given you my gift of vision, for I would not wish you to miss this glorious occasion."
Nazune retracted her hand extended towards nothing slowly. "What...what do you want? I'll do anything. Just...let Bishop live..." Nazune pleaded to apparently nobody.
Elial smiled and stood up straight. He began to pace back and forth behind Bishop's chair, his sword of light in hand, and spoke, "Anything? I find that to be highly interesting Nazune, which leads me to my entire purpose for being here." He stopped behind the chair and looked straight at Nazune through the vision's point of view. "I wish to know what manner of person you are, Nazune. To know this, I only need to ask you one question."
"Nazune...please..." pleaded Bishop shakily, trepidation heavy on his voice.
Elial leaned forward so that his head was over Bishop's own. A grin crawled across the Archangel's face as he brought his sword perilously close to Bishop's neck. And Elial said:
"Would you give your life to save Bishop's own?"

Nightcandle
(11/9/04 1:26 am)
   <- Vivante and Fleurety
 Vivante stayed silent. He kept his eyes on the woman while she, In-Serah and Neseraph spoke. The others weren't coming, but the situation hadn't gotten any better than it was before they knew it was coming. He drew a gun from his pocket when Neseraph aggressed on the woman, training it on her upper right torso.

If she attacked. If she looked like she was going to attack. If In-Serah and Neseraph attacked. Bang. He would fire the metal crossbow at her until it ran out of quarrels. Or until the woman stopped moving.

Then, the situation changed again. Now they were splitting up to look for the one they came to get. A man in a hat. Vivante began moving soon after Neseraph's initial command, jogging along briskly to see where the other two were going. Left and Right. Vivante backtracked a bit, heading for the arch and stairs that came just before the set In-Serah went into.

Sizz hadn't made it hard to keep up with him. He left a trail of piss-stained gamblers in the Game House, a brutally mauled earth in the alley, and a wrought iron sculpture in front of an elegant building. By the time Fleurety floated up to the front of the museum, Sizz was calmed and Nazune was finished with her outburst.

Fleurety descended to the ground halfway to the museum, put his hands behind his back and strolled the rest of the way there. Walking let him take in what was happening better. There were two new people, the red haired woman's friend dropped her and - oh how novel - Sizz was trapped in a Christmas ornament.

Fleurety ambled up to the green tinged bubble and tapped it a couple times with one extended finger. "You absolutely slay me Sizz," he said smirking. "It seems that every time we part, no matter how long that parting is, when we meet again you've gone and done something new with your appearance."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/9/04 11:18 pm)
Reply | Edit   «Norriden, Sizzlebeast, Kaité, and Noubohri
 Norriden instantly kneels beside Nazune as she drops from his grasp and begins to reach forward. What was going on? She can see Bishop? He look in the direction she's reaching in only to see nothing. He turns back to Nazune and places a hand on her shoulder.
"Nazune?" He calls her name, assuming to get filled in on what's happening.

Sizzlebeast turns his head back to glance at Fleurety as he approaches. He turns around and raises his head to look at Fleurety clearly.
"This barrier is thanks to Kaité over there." Sizzlebeast notes, pointing at the femme angel. He then points his thumb in Noubohri's general direction.
"The calming of my rage is thanks to Norriden's father." He adds. The werewolf's ears suddenly perk up and he spins around to face the front doors to the museum.
"Sine approaches!" He exclaims with a bit of excitement. Noubohri instantly turns to face the door and unsheaths his blade. Sizzlebeast simply turns an eye to glare at him.
"Lower your sword, Utor." The Fire Bringer demands. Noubohri shakes his head and keeps his eyes on the doors.
"I can't do that. She is the cause of all the Hell we went through in Province." Noubohri replies, still focusing on the doors. Sizzlebeast turns towards Noubohri as flames burst out around him. His gaze is slightly filled with anger.
"Lower your damn sword!!" Sizzlebeast yells out in a rage-filled tone. He refused to see harm fall upon Sine. Even if it were from a comrade.

Xxerth
Billy Evil
(11/11/04 2:27 pm)
   < Neseraph, Insera, Nazune, Bishop, Sine, Virus
 Virus was even more late to the occasion than Fleurety, the little girl jogging across the courtyard and towards the steps to the frontdoor and hence Fleurety after he was done commenting on the werewolf.
"Present!" Virus announced when she was finally behind Fleurety, thrusting her right hand high into the air. "That was fun! Yes it was!"
The girl lowered her hand and scratched her chin with it, asking then, "Where were we going again? I forgot..."
Virus giggled a little.

Neseraph was checking every room that he could through the shadows as quickly as possible.
Insera was dashing as fast as she could down the halls in search of something, anything, that signaled recent entry or tipped off to Bishop's presence.
Both of their searches were in vain so far.
Meanwhile, Sine reached out to grab the knob of the front door to the Museum-
But stopped. She looked up suddenly and smiled broadly, retracting her hand away from the front door and stepping back a few paces.

Nazune's face was beyond horror, beyond aghast, beyond incredulous, beyond shocked. She had even failed to hear Norriden's voice of concern.
She gazed straight into the apparent nothingness she saw, tears starting to roll down her face, and questioned softly, "How can you ask me that...?"
Elial looked firmly back at her and repeated himself, "The question, Nazune, is: Would you give your life to save Bishop's own? There are only two answers: Yes and No."
Nazune let her head hang, the overwhelming weight of the question almost enough to crush her bones into powder. She sniffed once, and two tears fell quietly to the ground.
"I..."
"Nazune..." said Bishop softly and comfortingly.
She looked back up, able to see him now. Her eyebrows curled up in concern and she voiced almost inaudibly, "Bishop...?"
Bishop gulped, the muscles movements of his throat almost causing him to be cut by Elial's sword so close to his neck.
"Nazune...I'm sorry," started Bishop, to Nazune's visible surprise. "I'm sorry for the way I acted...towards you and Norriden. When I look back on it...you two were probably happy together. And that's all I really wanted...for you to be happy, Nazune. You have always been a good friend to me, Nazune...I'm only sorry I didn't realize all this until now."
Elial's eyes began to trail down towards Bishop...
Nazune was absolutely washed over by a myriad amount of emotions now. "Bishop...I..."
Tears began to flow from Bishop's eyes again.
"Oh glorious Light, Heaven's Shining Light..." Elial began reciting, inclining his head and closing his eyes.
"Goodbye, Nazune..." said Bishop as he pursed his lips and clenched his eyes shut, trembling heavily with fear.
"Guide my blade, and take this man into salvation!" The Archangel finished.
!!!!
Elial slid his sword cleanly across Bishop's neck, slitting his throat and one quick slice.
"NO!!!" Nazune hollered, desperately reaching out towards the unseen once again. She collapsed onto her stomach and attempted to crawl forward towards the ghost she reached for, weeping heavily.
Bishop's head hung lifelessly forward as Elial's blade became metal and he sheathed it.
"I know your answer, Nazune," said Elial simply to her.
He nodded to the shadowy feminine figure behind him and began to walk away from the vision's point-of-view.
!!!!
A bright flash of white light ended Nazune's vision, so bright that her eyes felt like they were burning.
She brought her hands over her eyes and screamed in agony, kicking her legs rapidly in a vain attempt to relieve some of the stress.
Despite her eyes' burning feeling, she still weeped over the cold reality.
He was gone...forever.

Insera kicked open yet another inconspicuous wooden door; how many storage rooms and back closets did this place have??
In this particular one, however, she found a chair seated in the middle of the small room. A singular, magical light shone down from the ceiling onto that chair. And in that chair, his hands and ankles bound to it, was Bishop Keller. His head was hanging forward, and a steady stream of blood flowed down from his neck and had stained his shirt and coat.
Insera dropped her Ingram in horror and held her hands to her mouth.
They had failed, and the Angels had won.

Nightcandle
(11/11/04 8:58 pm)
   <- Vivante and Fleurety
Vivante went door to door in his chosen section. The man in the hat wasn't there. After looking in the last door he turned and headed back down the stairs, running across to the stairway opposite the one he was searching.

Fleurety glanced at the museum, crossed his arms and tilted his head to the side. He decided to step out of the little drama between Sizz and Norriden's old man and looked back at Virus. "We were going here Virus. The question is what we shall do now that we're here," he put a hand on his chin and looked back at the door to the museum.

"We could aid Norriden's father in giving Sine a beating, free our Sizz so he can get Norriden's father's sword down, comfort the poor red haired woman. Anything Virus. We're free to do whatever we wish now."

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/12/04 1:34 am)
 "Nazune?! What's going on?!" Norriden suddenly becomes panicked as she hollars out. Noubohri drops his guard, confused with Nazune's actions and insisted on moving towards Nazune and Norriden to see what's happening. Kaité does the same, dropping the shield from Sizzlebeast. The Fire Bringer wasted no time and instantly headed for the front doors. He burst through them only to see Sine.
"Sine, my love. I have come for you. It has been long without you." Sizzlebeast begins as he slowly paces towards Sine.

Xxerth
The Bastard
(11/12/04 1:59 pm)
   < Nazune, Neseraph, Insera, Sine, Virus
 "We were going 'ere? No one told me that! First all of you get a 'eadstart then you don't tell me where you're going! Not fair! Not fair!" Virus crossed her arms and pursed her lips, becoming 'huffy and puffy' once again.
When Fleurety related their open-ended situation to her, Virus grinned and threw her right hand into the air again; she had only one thing on her mind. "We gotta look for Neo! Let's go!"
With that, Virus started skipping back towards the front gates of the fence surrounding the courtyard while humming a tune to herself.

Neseraph ran past Vivante on his way to check another corridor; Bishop hadn't been found yet?? Damn!
This whole place seemed to be nothing put paintings, stairs, halls, doors-
!!!!
Neseraph abruptly came across one door that was open. He screeched to a stop and carefully edged towards the ajar door, his katana at the ready.
When he swung the door all the way open, however, he saw a sight that made his heart feel as though it fell out of his body and hit the ground. Bishop sat bound in a chair with his neck sliced, blood running down his front torso, and Insera behind the chair, on her knees, hugging Bishop's body.
Neseraph's face became solemn and grave as he sheathed his katana and stepped into the room. Insera looked up at him with a tearless face but said with a heavy and choked-up voice, "He...was a good friend."
Neseraph remained reverently silent as he nodded his head in affirmation. After the moment passed, he paced forward and laid a hand on Insera's shoulder and said quietly, "He deserves a proper burial."
Insera slowly nodded her head as she disembraced from Bishop and stood back up. Neseraph unsheathed his katana again and began to slice through the bonds the held Bishop to the chair.

Sine, who was looking straight up when the doors burst open, slowly narrowed her gaze onto Sizzlebeast. How convenient; it spared her the trouble.
She smirked. "You have come in vain, Sizzlebeast."
No stranger to effectual oration, Sine paused for a brief moment to let her initial words sink in. After that moment had come and gone, Sine's smirk dropped and she continued with growing contempt, "Look at yourself: The misguided fool personified. You are an affront to everything I stand for; you are the very embodiment of what sickens me the most. Take a look into the mirror Sizzlebeast: Gaze long and hard with your own eyes at the pitiful and pathetic thing you are now. Perhaps once, if nothing else, I have held respect for you. But here and now, proverbially crawling on your hands and knees to me and utterly dependent beyond hope, you are not worthy of such respect. Take yourself far away from me and never return as you are, I will not suffer to be in such a disgusting presence."
Sine turned about face on her heel and walked a few paces away from him before stopping, waiting one second, and glancing over her shoulder with a heavy scowl on her face. "You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me."
Sine looked forward, and hence, away from him as she outstretched both of her hands to her sides, palms up. Flashes of brilliant light issued from both, and she vanished within that instant.

Nazune, with her hands still pressed tightly over her eyes and still quaking sporadically, managed to say meekly, "He's gone...Bishop...he's dead."
I'm so sorry, Nazune...
Came Mother's sorrowful voice in Nazune's mind.
Nazune clenched her teeth and snarled, "Why...?"
!!!!
She abruptly threw herself back up onto her feet and began shouting at the sky, her hands balled into fists and thrust down to her sides. "Why Mother!? Why!? Why didn't you do anything!? Why did Bishop have to die!!?"
!!!!
She clutched at her eyes again and stumbled back hard as if physically struck.
Nazune began to supernaturally levitate quickly in the air with her back arched deeply; comits of flames orbited around her floating body rapidly. Slowly, Nazune started to involuntarily curl up into a fetal position as her black clothing unexplainably began to form into a literal cloud of darkness which concealed her body from sight. Once she was totally incased in the shell of tangible darkness, the orbiting rings of flame spun faster and expanded into a full-fledged ball of raging fire in which the shell of darkness was encased.
The ball of fire immediately burned out of existance and left nothing behind.

Nightcandle
(11/12/04 4:22 pm)
   <- Vivante and Fleurety
 When Neseraph ran by him, Vivante stopped. There was no need to look down a path already traveled. He wasn't sure which passages had been searched already, so he turned and began following Neseraph. Perhaps he would tell him if there were any unsearched areas.

He paused when Neseraph did, pulling out a gun and inching after him. Whatever was in the open door had an effect on Neseraph, he sheathed his weapon and his expression changed. Vivante lowered the gun and peered into the room. There was the person they were looking for; bound, bloody and not likely alive. Vivante stood by the door when Neseraph went to In-Serah. He didn't trust that white haired woman, if she arranged for this man's death she wouldn't be above making sure they didn't leave the building either.

Virus' spurts of annoyance were nothing if not precociously amusing. "Poor girl. The trick to successful chasing is find the best reason for a person to pursue you before someone else does," he grinned.

Fleurety stretched his arms behind his head when Virus took up the hunt for Neo again and began skipping off. He began sparking the currents around him, preparing to hover again and stopped. He perked an eyebrow and looked back at the red haired woman, who looked something like a firey atom. The darkness then blocked them from view and Fleurety switched to infa-red; watched the rings turn to a ball and then burn out, leaving nothing.

That was interesting. The ground beneath the woman was a little warmer than it had been due to the closeness of the fire. But, there were no traces of ash and those flames weren't hot enough to vaporize. "That was cute," Fleurety murmured, tilting his head to the side.

Jester
Master of Laughter
(11/13/04 12:04 am)
 Norriden's eyes widen as his pupils narrow to almost nothing. Bishop is what?! Kaité gasps in horror and covers her mouth with one hand. That can't be. Noubohri simply lowered his head. He didn't know Bishop well enough, but he does know that he was one of norriden's friends. Then Nazune made the same disappearance that Norriden watched before. Kaité and Noubohri looked up in puzzlement as Nazune vanished. Norriden knows that she will eventually come back and didn't bother to look. He had one thing on his mind.
"Bishop..."

Back inside the museum, Sizzlebeast also stood with a shocked expression on his face, but for a different reason. He stands frozen in the very place he stopped when Sine began talking. He slowly lifts his head and glares out at nothing. He raises his furred hand and clenches it into a fist, tightly. The power he once bestowed to Sine soon filled back into his core. He was now back at full power. His body instantly ignites into flames. Flames that roar continuously. The entire first floor of the building suddenly sets ablaze as Sizzlebeast turns about to stalk out towards the doors.

The three angelic being could vaugely tell that the museum was on fire all of the sudden. A dark figure could barely be seen amongst the flames. Before the figure emerges from the flames, a horizontal pillar of fire shoots out from the doors to the burning museum and slams into Norriden, sending him out the distorted gateway, across the street and through a building's wall. Noubohri turn back to the museum in shock to seen Sizzlebeast step out of the flames. Rage has engulfed him and there's no stopping him.

Anonymous

The moment Sizzlebeast sets foot outside of the museum, a greenish tinted barrier suddenly surrounds him once more. His rage-filled gaze slowly turns to Kaité, who currently has her hands up and her eyes focused on Sizzlebeast. The Fire Bringer clenshes his right hand into a fist and it instantly ignites into flames. He then reaches back and full-fledgedly slams his fist into the barrier. It's almost as if an explosion occured inside the barrier and engulfed Sizzlebeast. This occurance causes the barrier to shatter outwards for the flames to escape. Kaité suddenly screams in great pain while grasping her head. The Fire Bringer continues forth as the femme drops to her knees, then to lay face down on the ground.

Norriden is down, Kaité is down, Noubohri is still shocked about all of the sudden events. He finally snaps out of it and looks towards both fallen comrades while reaching for his sword. Sizzlebeast continues in his direction. Noubohri turns to face the Fire Bringer. Sizzlebeast continues in his direction. Noubohri decides he has no choice and his many wings sprout from his back. Sizzlebeast continues in his direction. The Archangel point the end of his blade at the Fire Bringer as it begins to glow. Sizzlebeast continues in his direction. Multiple brilliant beams of light shoot out from the blade and begin to pelt Sizzlebeas. Smoke seems to cover the entire area. Too dense to see if the Fire Bringer is down or not. The smoke finally clears and...
!!!!!
A black furred hand reaches out and grabs the top of Nounohri's head. The attack didn't phase Sizzlebeast. The massive werewolf picks Noubohri off the ground in a quick action and viciously slams him body into the ground. Sizzlebeast then pulls his leg back as if he's about to kick a soccer ball and his foot ignites into flames for one brief moment to kick the Archangel with it. Noubohri flies into a nearby building, but does not stop there. He continues to fly through a few more walls before finally coming to a stop against a wall in a room, three rooms away from the area. Sizzlebeast contines forth.

Anonymous

They had been wandering, oh so calmly, down the streets with their light, quick steps. Riokotsu had heard the raucus before they even entered the village, but he sensed the inner turmoil of the village but ignored it smoothly. His features were calm and soulful, secrets hidden as he progressed onwards, grabbing Tiaso and Jyouchi by the back of the necks and dragging them on, keeping their attention on the journey ahead. They would not investigate.

Jyouchi broke free from Riokotsu's grip, thrusting forward off her left foot. She leapt atop a building, landing lightly and bending her knees, smoothly flowing downwards into a crouch. Her golden brown eyes gazed outwards in their utmost curiousity. She slowly slid down the roof, watching the large beast. She caught the last few things and gasped in horror, her eyes widening as she thrust herself off of the roof and ran up to the beast, standing in front.

"Why did you do that?!" She gasped, a sensation rippling down her spine.

Her eyes dilated and she gasped softly, breathing deeply as the dog senses she possessed honed in, taking in the wolf skillfully as she watched him warily.

Tiaso and Riokotsu were soon on her heels, knowing she was attracted to the turmoil they bounded after, sliding down the roofs and coming to stand behind her, Riokotsu bristling at the wolf as Tiaso gulped. Oh, bless the heavens, what was going on?

Anonymous

The immense change in the temperature of the immediate area caught Kireina's attention, her pale gray hues taking a glance over toward the museum engulfed in flames. It wasn't a rare sight. It wasn't like she had never seen something of the sort before, but something to just suddenly catch fire and be engulfed that quickly was not a normal occurrence around her. All-in-all, it seemed quite odd to her.

Odd enough that she wanted to investigate.

What caused the sudden fire, and to have it give off so much heat? It made her wonder more and more as her boot-covered foot pushed her off tree-branch she had been peacefully standing on. White feathery wings began to beat against the wind in a constant rhythm. Just about to go and check everything out, a swift movement of her form and then a sudden halting stop as the neighing of a horse below caught her ear.

Letting out a moan of disbelief, she dropped her head in disappointment and gazed downward. Trotting in circles below was the black stallion that had been trailing after her for quite some time. His coat was silky, tail and mane well kept and long. Pure white eyes met with Kireina's, no color to them let alone even a pupil.

The stallion was blind.

Sighing, the Angel brought herself plunging downward to the lovely creature's level, dangling there in mid-air upside down. The horse nipped at the ends of her long white hair as she brushed a few hairs from the blind creature's eyes.

"I'll be right back, so stay here. All right?"

Violently shaking his head in protest, the stallion made a move to snag onto the the end of her leather jacket. Tugging on it in the opposite direction as Kireina decided to make for it, a chunk of the material was torn off and left to hang in the stallion's mouth as she jerked forward in her flight toward the burning museum. Letting out a low sigh and examining the damage done to the jacket, she shrugged it off and made her way towards the bright flaming building.

Settling her feet down on the roof of building to overlook the scene, those wings of hers gently folding behind her to keep out of her way. Placing a foot on the edge of the roof and resting her arm on her knee, her gaze wandered about everything below. Now closer to it all, the heat was even worse, a temperature she wasn't accustomed to nor wanted to be. Staying any longer wouldn't be good for her.

Running her finger along the back of her neck, cold little droplets of water settled there for a moment before evaporating. That method to keep herself around longer wasn't going to work. It was time to bail, she wasn't obligated to anyone here. Yet she remained nestled in her spot when she caught sight of the monsterous fire bringer below.

And then the three before it.

Now wasn't a time to leave. Fire had a weakness to water and ice, did it not? With the possible chance that she may need to do something, she couldn't flip and fly off just yet. Whether it was the need to protect something or the wanting to test out her elemental abilities that really kept her around, it wasn't going to make a difference in the long run. Anyway, she'd get to do both if it was only one that fueled it. It was perfect, yet dangerous and rather unforgivable for this to all have been done.

Anonymous

Sizzlebeast's pupiless blaze of eyes glare at the dog before him. Then two more arrive. In his state of mind, he feels as if the three of them can be taken out in a single blow. He raises his black furred hand above his head and it instantly ignites into a hot white flame. Above his flaming palm, forms a brilliant white fireball. That could cause quite a bit of damage. Just when the thought about tossing it at the three pups before him, an indent in the ground begins to speed towards the Fire Bringer at an immense speed. This leaves a jagged trail in the ground as the blur moves towards Sizzlebeast. When it stops at the massive werewolf, Sizzlebeast goes careening away and impacts through the wall of the burning museum. Where the beast once stood, stands Norriden in his still maxed out demon form, breathing deeply and slowly. His white glow of a gaze remains focused on the burning museum.
"You've been through this before, Sizzlebeast. What stopped you last time?" The demonic angel speaks to himself in a thunderous voice. Not such a voice to where he can keep to himself. The white hot fireball that Sizzlebeast created flies out the distorted entrance to the museum and at Norriden. The demonic angel quickly catches it in one hand and dissapates it by crushing it in his bare hand.
"C'mon, Sizzlebeast... Snap out of it. Now is the worst time possible." Norriden continues to himself. Without warning, Sizzlebeast bursts through an already crumbling wall and charges full fledgedly at Norriden with a rage-filled snarl on his maw. Norriden stands his position, up until Sizzlebeast is close enough. Norriden instantly slams his hands together and let out a brilliant white energy wave.
"SIZZLEBEAST!!!" The demonic angel yells out as the energy wave engulfs Sizzlebeast and even the museum behind him. After a few seconds, Norriden stops. The building is no longer on fire. In fact, it is no longer even there. The foundation is all that remains. Sizzlebeast remains his ground with his rage-filled snarl still on his maw. He slams his hands together to take his turn on Norriden. The demonic Angel quickly brings his arms up to block the potential fire attack that would normally incinerate him, if not for being in his demonic form. This still could be bad for Norriden anyway.

Anonymous

Riokotsu's blood boiled and curdled in his veins as the spiritual and demonic powers flowed hotly inside him. He had lunged before Jyouchi, head tilted forward as he appeared more feral, larger than before. His ears were no longer human-appearing but elven as his teeth turned to fangs. Muscles rippled inside him as the inner beast inside clawed for it's unleashing as he watched the 'mighty' beasts battle it out. He hated being here, he hated watching this disgusting fight but if he didn't stand where he did Jyouchi would be lost to rational thought. These were lunatics in which mingling with were out of his reach and he wished for nothing more to then leave them to their bloody battle of stupidity against whatever the hell the other thing was.

Jyouchi stood behind Riokotsu's solid, thick form, golden brown eyes enlarged slightly as her own dorment beast struggled inside her, sending sensation after sensation rippling down her spine. Her arms hugged herself as she tried to fight what was usually so quiet inside her. Her ears flowed to points and her teeth sharpened in her mouth and her senses were enhanced so greatly that she could smell their hot breath.

Tiaso watched from the sidelines as usual, his ears the slightest bit pointed and his teeth beginning to form into small fangs as his hands cracked. His brown eyes studied them all he shifted, drawing closer to his companions too help defend. They watched these aweful antics with distaste, a brow twitching.

Anonymous

"What the--?" Kireina's gaze narrowed significantly as she watched from her spot up top on the building roof. A demonic angel? That was something completely new to her, even though she knew it was possible and happened. It just wasn't something that she was accustomed to seeing every day. Then again, neither was any of this.

Her focus shifted. Staring down at the three that had once stood before the creature that seemed to have been addressed to as Sizzlebeast by the demonic angel, she couldn't help but get even more curious about the whole thing. What was their role in all of this? Or did they just stumble by onto it all like she had? This was no time for questions, or for her to be wondering about it all.

For Kireina, it was now just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being sucked into something like this after setting out to master her elements was not something she had bargained for. Even if there was some extent that she could help, it wouldn't be all that much. Then again, sometimes the smallest pebble tipped the scale easily.

Even though the burning building was no longer there thanks to the demonic angel below, it didn't help her feel any better from the heat. Still amused with just watching and waiting for the moment, she waved her hand above her head in an awkward motion. Slowly, the sky started to darkened, the clouds that signified rain rolling in. One by one the rain droplets came down, steadily progressing to a gentle down pour. Though she really only wanted to cool herself off, she thought the rest of them might need it as well.

Letting out a sigh of relief from the heat, she seated herself on the edge of the roof. Yes, it was wrong to make herself a spectator to it all, but she didn't see exactly where she was going to be of much help in this situation. Well, yet anyway.

Anonymous

Sizzlebeast slams his hands together in the same fashion as Norriden did, only his attack doesn't cone out the same way as the energy wave. His attack is a horizontal pillar of fire that engulfs Norriden and tears through the building behind him. Once the attack dies down, the building it tore through has a large gaping hole in it. A hole that not only is through the building, but also through the next building. Norriden miraculously stands, completely unphased by the attack, as if it didn't even touch him. The point of the fact is it didn't. There's a very dim greenish bubble around Norriden. The demonic angel drops his arms and looks towards Kaité to see the angel standing there with one arm out towards Norriden, and the other hand, holding onto her head. She appears to have recovered enough to save Norriden the trouble, but suddenly drops to her knees. The barrier fades away and she grabs onto her head with her other arm. Oh yeah, that really strained her. At this point, Norriden withdraws his blade and peers at Sizzlebeast.
"Snap out of it, damnit!" Norriden snaps at him, harshly. Sizzlebeast simply glares back at Norriden. The rain really doesn't seem to have much affect on anything at the moment. The three dog spirits' change didn't even pull Sizzlebeast's attention away from Norriden. Perhaps this would give them an opening to help. Norriden would simply signal them to flank him, but he knows the Fire Bringer well enough. He's far too much of a genius to pull a ploy on. If only there was a way.

Kaité! A voice comes from the angel's earpeice and she manages to place a finger on it to press it into her ear more.
"Brevedor! It's good to hear you, but now is not..." She begins only to be cut off by the voice in the earpeice.
I'm sending down reinforcements to assist you. I can already tell that things are looking grim, so just hold off until then. Hearing this, brings a slight smile to Kaité's face.
"Thank you..." She manages as she attempts to stand back up.

Anonymous

Ri stretched out his clawed fingers, electricity connecting each finger as he glances to Ti and Jy. He flicks his fingers back at them, shocking them until their bodies suddenly, and rapidly, change. They flow into their most demonic forms, eyes larger in their beast faces. Fangs hung over their lips, elven ears changing into dog ears and a dog tail placed upon their bodies. Ri easily shifts himself, withdrawing the spiritual beast settled inside. He flicked his wrists upwards, a blue mist rising above him as Jy and Ti mimicked him. And suddenly he clawed downwards, claws elongating grately and scathing the earth as five deep trenches dug into the earth as it began to tremble with administrations. The tremors of the earth intensified with Ti and Jy joining as he barked a language entirely different from anything else. The trio progressed towards Sizzlebeast, moving swiftly and nearly unseen as their claws were like swords, slashed at Sizzle beast as from the trenches a blue mist rose and the earth haulted it's tremors. The suffocating blue mist was cast out towards Sizzlebeast, their hands seemingly forming a dome of the transparent blue.

When they landed they barely expected it too work - if anything it was more distraction. But Ri flicked up his wrist, large spears of ice protruding upwards around and in the dome. It was more of a concealment where only things could get in but not out. But with Sizzlebeast acting as such, they weren't expecting it too work. Perhaps they could be helpful to distract.

Jy stepped forward and her mind pulsed and she cast a hand around her as she attempted to cast an illusion to sort of shield Norriden. To hold him under some kind 'invisibilty' spell.

[i tried not to powerplay so that's why there is all that 'try' and stuff]

Anonymous

There was no thinking the moment Kireina pushed herself off the roof of the building, her wings beating against the rain as she hung upside down and gazed upon the hole within the building. Her hand smacked against her forehead and ran down to rest on her chin. If things were going to be destroyed, why not the whole thing instead of just one hole? It made no sense to her.

"Missed about three-fourths of that entire building . . . Bad aim, I guess," she spoke to herself silently, turning herself around to look at the fighting below at a rather awkward angle for herself.

Her expression twisted a bit, one more of wonderment than worry for those belong; totally backwards for her in general. There was no real use for her hear. Well, for her as a beginner, anyway. If it were any other moment a long time from now, she'd be in and out without so much as blinking an eye.  Not her place, not her fight. But there was still the want to do something.

It was an itch she was going to have to scratch before she left this place . . . It was all going to have to wait, it was the right moment. Kireina had to wait, and force herself to wait. Budging in at the wrong moment could get them all into a whole other world of hurt. That was something she didn't want to have to answer for and be stripped of her elements this early in the game.

Anonymous

Another barrier. Kaité now knows how affective that is. It's only a matter of time before he shatters that one too. She would help to applify the power of the barrier, but doubts it would work. All she can do now was watch and wait for an opportunity. Norriden, being invisible to Sizzlebeast may help himself, but not the others.
"This is going nowhere." Norriden notes to himself. At that moment, Sizzlebeast throws his arms out and flames comepletely circle the ice barrier that conseals him. The ring of fire then rapidly grows, engulfing Sizzlebeast in seconds.
"He is unstoppable." Norriden continues as the mass of fire that Sizzlebeast is now the core of shifts into a fire golem. Once in shape the massive figure stalks a few paces towards the dog spirits.
"There is only one thing to do." Norriden adds one last thing while looking to his sword. The fire golem crouches down to send a flaming hand at the dog spirits.
"Forgive me, Sizzlebeast." With Norriden's final words, he rushes at Sizzlebeast with his blade held above his head. One of the werewolf's ears twitch in Norriden's direction as he approaches. Once in range, Norriden swings...

...and recieves a large furred fist to the gut. This completely knocks the wind out of him. Sizzlebeast's enhanced hearing could hear Norriden approaching, no matter how fast and silently he was. The Fire Bringer dodged the attack before slamming his fist into Norriden. He grabs Norriden by the head and throws him down at the ground a a high velocity, causing a rather nasty crater. Invisibility matters not to the Fire Bringer. Norriden is down again, Noubohri is missing, and Kaité is useless until she regains her strength.

Anonymous

Jyouchi -
Jyouchi released the illusion, startled to find an enflamed hand advancing towards her and her companions. Her burnt golden eyes rounded, enlarging, like a deer caught in headlights she froze. Her will to move was tainted by the sight of the fire golem and she could no longer think her force herself into movement. She could see it now - her curiousity finally getting the best of her, and her death was assured.. She couldn't believe her stupidity now. But there it was, staring her in the face. It always seemed t do that alot lately.

Tiaso -
He watched the hand, but his legs took him at his own accord towards Jyouchi. She had been in the middle and would recieve most of the attack. But he knew he'd be too late - his legs seemed weighted and his movement sluggish. He knew he would make it a second too late - but he couldn't not try. That would be worse than failing.

Riokotsu -
With every fiber in his body tingling and warning him his body was already on the move, his large, raindrop eyes both rounded and demonic in all aspects. His spine crunched and cracked as his body followed his feet. His mind was blank even as he acted, swinging his body before Jyouchi and angling himself to be in front of Tiaso. His clawed hands raised, claws over lapping. A transparent orb, starting from his claws seeped over them, holding them in a safety dome. The Fire Golem's attack barely missing them - instead hitting the orb.

He turned a palm to face towards the Fire Golem and a cascade of water rained out at the golem. He didn't know if it'd help or not, but he barked a command as Tiaso and Jyouchi joined in his efforts to stabilizing their powerful doggy dome.

Anonymous

Kireina cringed, not too pleased with the sight that was below her. She wanted to get involved, and not just indirectly involved that was. Still upside down in the air taking in the sight, she brought her hand forward and directed it toward the fire golem on the ground. A sharp pain shot through her arm, like it was struck with lightning or some sort of electrical current that was intensified by her inner element of water. Swearing out loud as she tightly clenched her arm against her stomach, she turned herself to the normal upright position.

She needed an invite to help, and from someone how had been in the ordeal from the being and was more than likely personally involved to some sort of an extent. That was when her gaze fell down to Norriden where he had been hammered into the crater that was now in the ground. He would do. But in the long wrong it was going to be a hard task to get the point across when she wasn't able to say out directly she needed him to ask for her help. She wasn't his guardian, or anyone that was here for that matter. Be damned the new guardian regulations . . . she battered in her mind.

Though it was closer to the fire golem than what was comfortable, she let out a sigh before turning herself back upside down and making a darting drop into the crater where the demonic angel had been sent to. Painfully, at that. She stopped herself a few inches above Norriden, holding her finger out toward his face and letting a few droplets of water form and splash down on him to get his attention.

"C'mon, c'mon! Snap back into reality for a moment, please!" she pleased as the rate of the water droplets increased. She needed him to request her help. Though she was new at it, she needed to help. She wanted to help. And by God, she was going to get him to ask for it one way or another.

Anonymous

And yet another barrier. Something else for the Fire Bringer to get through. It's only a matter of time before he does so. The fire golem's hand rises up for more momentum. Given enough distance from the barrier, the golem swings, not only the one arm, but it also swings the other one. The impact of both of the golem's hands on the barrier causes the fabric of time around the barrier to ripple madly. As if that wasn't enough, the golem opens its mouth and a swirl of white hot flames begins to grow in its mouth. Once large enough, the golem lets out the white fire in a continuous beam of flame at the dog barrier.
At the same moment this is happening, the Guardian Angel's attempt to awaken Norriden seems to be in vain. Sizzlebeast has long before caught her scent, but has not paid any heed to it until she got as close as she now is. As if the golem has a mind of its own, Sizzlebeast leaves it to attack the dog spirits on its own while he drops down to the ground. He wastses no time in quickly powering up his magic and throws his arms towards the two angelic figures to send his own beam of fire.
"Look out!!" A voice calls out to Kireina as Noubohri appears in between her and Sizzlebeast. His sixteen wings definately stand out on him as he holds out his sword. A white portal instantly opens up in front of him to catch the Fire Bringer's attack. His left arm remains limp as it was heavily damaged by the previous assault he recieved from Sizzlebeast. Aside from that, he's fine. Kaité's still on the brink of regaining her energy. There's no end to the havoc.

Anonymous

"Jyouchi, you fool!" He snarled beneath his breath as he watched the golem's actions with wariness.

Tiaso swiftly moved between Riokotsu and the barrier, and from seemingly no where a blast of water poured from his clawed hands. He held them out in front of him, Riokotsu reconstructing the barrier so things could only get out and not in. He trembled with effort but he matched the Golem fiercly, his undying loyalty to his companions wouldn't allow him to give up. He'd give a 150% to make it through this hell.

Jyouchi began to whisper something, but it was just air between her lips as she began to weave an illusion. It danced around them, masking both barrier and the three dogs. It covered their smell as the one around them. Their sound was masked by silence as she held it fiercly.

Riokotsu shifted around, bringing his companions along on the otherside of the golem. They eyed the thing suspiciously.

[sorry, i really have no muse for my dogs anymore X3]

Anonymous

Kireina didn't get the chance to look to figure out what was going on for her body to take action before much thought was put into doing any thinking. Her arms had taken a good hold around Norriden's waist and she had overworked those feathered wings of hers just to lifted the demonic angel from his crater. For a few moments, she thought she was going to pass out. But she managed to bring her mind back to focus and looked after Noubohri -- someone she hadn't accounted for in the immediate area when she first came into the whole picture.

Now being able to set her mind to thinking, she didn't think it too wise to have moved the demonic angel. She didn't know the extent of his injuries, and for all that she knew she could've made them much worse. But it was always better than being completely obliterated. Clasping her hands together even tighter around him making sure not to lose her grip on him, she drifted down toward the solid ground until her feet touched and her legs folded beneath her. Kireina rested Norriden against herself before taking a good look back at Sizzlebeast.

Direct assault. Targeting her, for that matter. A grin appeared on her face. The boundries of guardians no longer had a hold on her and he was all open for anything this little beginner had to offer. Which probably wasn't much, but it'd be well worth a shot at it. She didn't want any regrets later for not attempting. Her wings folded back against her back, keeping out of the way as the small rain shower began to turn into a full-drenching downpour. The ground allowed for a slight mist to form and mixing with the rate the rain was falling it definitely hindered visiblity to just about everyone. She could see fine, it was her element. But as for that fire creature, she couldn't tell.

Her pale eyes were still seemingly locked in the direction where the creature Sizzlebeast and Noubohri were. In-between the distance between Sizzlebeast and Noubohri, the view seemed the clear just so they could see each other. But there was a shimmer. As if glass was there, until there were small ripples streaming through it. A glass-like wall of water. It was only a little trick she had been working on and wasn't sure how strong it was or if it'd even hold Sizzlebeast back. It was worth finding out.

Anonymous

Hard rain... Is that even enough to slow the Fire Bringer down at even a minimum? Is it even an obsticle for him? He stands his ground with a pupiless orange glow. The rain doesn't even touch him as it instantly evaporates before it even nears his aura. Sizzlebeast takes one step forward towards Noubohri and his body ignites into a viciously raging flame. The rain's downpour around him even minimizes. noubohri lowers his blade as the Fire golem that was attacking the dog spirits suddenly vanishes without meaning.
Sizzlebeast takes another step and the flame around him billows upward to form the shape of a bird. A phoenix to be exact. As if it were its own being, the phoenix flies up, away from the rest of Sizzlebeast's raging flame. Another stap from the Fire Bringer and the phoenix drops down into a swift dive towards Noubohri. The flaming bird collides with the water wall with such an impact that both the wall that the flying familiar dissapate into nothingness. Noubohri remained still the entire time until this event. As Sizzlebeast take another step closer, Noubohri raises his sword to aim the tip of the blade at the Fire Bringer. A ray of light shoots out of the end of the blade towards Sizzlebeast. Instead of continuing at the Fire beast, the ray scatters in every direction possible as multiple rays. Each one beams out a bit before flying directly at Sizzlebeast. The impact causes a divine explosion and expands a great length, pushing the water and falling rain out away from Sizzlebeast's area in a rapid expanding dome.
After the chaos subsides and visibility is restored as the rain begins to fall around them once more, Sizzlebeast's form stands not a foot away from Noubohri. Before the Archangel could even react, a large, black furred hand is planted on the top of his head. Sizzlebeast picks Noubohri off the ground with one arm and holds him above his head. He then let off a small but very effective burst of flame upon Noubohri's face, causing him to fly up at a rapid pace. The Fire Bringer then turns his chaotic view towards Kireina's form and Norriden's fallen form. He slowly begins to trudge in their direction as Noubohri harshly lands on the ground behind the Fire Bringer.

Anonymous

Well, so much for the water glass wall. Why didn't this seem to amaze Kireina? That horrid beast broke right through everything, and the rain wasn't even blocking her and Norriden from his sight. That was just peachy. Things weren't going so well, something had to go better. Kireina refused to move from her spot, she wasn't going to leave this demonic angel lain on the ground as a dead solid target for the beast to take out. She wasn't like that. At the moment, she was designated his guardian at all costs. Life or death, she was going to keep him protected since she had somewhat willingly took on the task.

Her eyes narrowed on the beast. What would stop a raging fire beast that was even fighting off water at the moment? Not much, that was for sure. What to do, what to do . . . Her eyes took a look around the area. She had to Norriden someplace that he'd be safe, that was first on the list. That was difficult to do, there weren't many places that were safe from the beast. One way or another, the beast would do something to bring that unconscious angel from his safe haven. Kireina didn't like it, not one bit. But no one ever said the whole thing was going to be that simple; and that was an understatement. It was difficult, horribly difficult since she was yet a beginner at the whole thing. Lovely combination.

Holding her arms around Norriden, she pulled herself up to her feet, propping him against her. He was massive in comparison to her, but she didn't seem to take much note of it other than being thrown off balance and nearly crushed. She couldn't complain, she took on the task so she had to deal with it. The sound of hooves in the rain caught her ear and she turned her head back. That black stallion just didn't seem to understand that "stay here" meant "stay put and don't come after me." At this point, though, she was glad he hadn't listened to her.

The stallion was useful. She hoisted the demonic angel up over the horse's back, whom protested to it with a shake of his head. He didn't like different riders. Hell, he didn't like anyone but got along with Kireina just fine. Holding the reins, she redirected the horse and with her hand landed a hard smack on its rear. The animal whined just as it took off. Good, so long as Norriden didn't decide to come back to awareness, he was out of danger.

Scratching the back of her head slightly and letting her wings flex a bit in relief, she turned back to face the fire beast. Damn, today was turning out horribly. But she was willing to take a few hits either way. Sizzlebeast already made his first attempt at her, but Noubohri had cut in. She was grateful, stuck in debt. That'd be fun to get out of if there was a way for anyone to come out of this thing alive. Who would it be: Sizzlebeast or Kireina? At this point, Kireina was placing her own bet on the Fire Bringer.

The rain came to a staggering halt, her hair sticking to her face and her clothing, feathered wings soaked to the bone. It was a good feeling at first, but she didn't think it was good for the moment. A violent shake of her body was given and the water dropped from her in one bit slump; a giant puddle at her feet. Much better. Bringing up her hand to the side of her head, balled in a fist, she flicked out one finger and poked herself in the head gently a few times.

"Wanna knock my block off? C'mon, give it a shot."

Anonymous

Norriden was hauled away unconscious. Hard to believe he was alive at all. Sizzlebeast didn't seem to care about that at the moment. His rage filled glare was still focused on the only being still standing. He stops about twenty yards away from her. Not a moment after and the Fire Bringer stomps on the ground to cause it to crack around the vicinity the two are standing in. As if the earth needed to breathe, fire rushes out of the crack to hold Sizzlebeast and Kireina in a ring of fire. The boundaries were set and there was nowhere to run.
At this point, the massive werewolf begins to charge full fledgedly at the Guardian Angel. He pulls a fist back, ready to swing with much might and power. About halfway into his charge and Kaité rolls into the ring with a dim green bubble to protect her from the flames. She stops in front of Kireina with her barrier, taking in the new face as well within the barrier.
"I almost feel as if this fight is in vain. Sizzlebeast is too powerful at this point." Kaité speaks to the angelic form behind her. The Fire Bringer nears in no time and swing hard, igniting his fist at the same time. Kaité and Kireina suddenly vanish, causing Sizzlebeast to stumble forward. Kaité suddenly appears appears above Sizzlebeast, just behind him. She comes down with her rapiers, running them into his back. Sizzlebeast roars in a mix of rage and pain. Kaité keep a determined look on her face, but knows this may not even slow him. only time will tell. As if expecting what is to come, the green haired angel closes her eyes and Sizzlebeast spins around to backhand her rashly. Kaité's form flies back, through the raging flames, over Noubohri, and stumbles across the ground a bit. The Fire Bringer rips the rapiers from his back and tosses them aside. The ring of fire around Sizzlebeast suddenly bursts into a full pillar of flames. His body may have been weakened, but his power continues. Due to Kaité's actions, Kireina would find herself on a rooftop, not too far from the chaos. Perhaps a move to to keep someone around to help keep Sizzlebeast from causing more destruction.