Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Man eater

Started by paganchick, December 30, 2013, 09:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Oceana was happy, she had taken her third ship, taking a prisoner from the last to entertain herself. He wasn't a tall man per say, wasn't remarkable. No one would miss him, no one would ever miss a pirate, half the time not even the crew he served with.

She walked to the holding sell in the belly of the ship.
"Well hello there, welcome the my ship, the Sapphire,' She said crossing her arms.

nahash

Pontius opened his eyes groggily.  There was the worst pain in his head and when he went to went to rub his pounding temples he found his hands restrained before him.  "Oh, not this again, this is why I swore off grog" he muttered to himself as memories to the events leading up to that point came back to him. "Wait, I was not drinking, so why am I bound on a ship that is not my own".  He looked up to see Oceana approaching "AH that's it, I must be dead and you are a Valkyrie there to take me to the underworld". He said forcing his most charming smile which causes him an extraordinary amount of pain.

paganchick

Oceana let out a loud bitter laugh that didn't end for several minutes.
"No love,  but by the time I am done with you, you will wish that you were dead. You might even try to kill yourself, you wouldn't be the first. It won't work though, I will nurse you back to health just to make you beg for death. You see, you are the unlucky fellow who I am going to make an example out of you," She spoke placing a hand on her hip.

nahash

Realizing that he was not going to escape his bonds Pontius quit struggling and tried to settle into a somewhat comfortable position. "Damn knew it was too good to be true but at least I'm not dead, if torture it is can we please get started? I have places to be, things to do. He said feigning  boredom.

paganchick

Oceana laughed, her head falling back slightly, seeming greatly amused.
"Part of the torture is making you wait, is it not? If I were you I would cancel any plans or previous appointments, you will not be making them," She said as she took a stop closer to the bars a twisted smile sliding across her face, "Oh, I am going to have fun with you," She spoke to herself.

nahash

"Since I am your guest and you are my host would you be so kind as to tell me why you want to torture me, I don't believe I have slighted you in anyway." he said casually. 

Oh, I am going to have fun with you

"I'm so glad you are enjoying yourself I truly would hate to disappoint, after all I live to serve" he spoke in a charming tone but his voice was colored with the unmistakeable ting of sarcasm.

paganchick

"I am not kind, so no, I'm not telling you why, I'll let you figure it out yourself, how about that?" She spoke, his sarcasm not seeming to bother her.
"Oh, and your tone, that will cost you your nights meal," She said before turning.

nahash

"Well since I'm behind bars can you at least untie me these ropes really chap the wing feathers, I promise I won't try to escape that much".  He said with a smile.  He was in a very good mood for someone in his position.  Pontius lived in the moment and nothing ever got him down.  If this pirate wanted to torture and kill him so be it.  He was going to have as much fun with her as he could in the meantime.

paganchick

Oceana shrugged, "No, they are going to stay on until blood drips from your wrist," she replied before turning, closing the door and hatch behind herself, leaving him in complete darkness.

nahash

Pontius watched as Oceana left, plunging him into darkness on her way out.  He hadn't really believed she would loosen his bonds just because he asked so he was not really upset when he accomplished nothing.  and the hatch slammed close he gave small shrug laid back down.  It took him a while to find a position where he could lay moderately comfortably.  once he was bedded down he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

paganchick

It wouldn't be too long before another female pirate opened the hatch and enter the room in which the man's cell resided. She pushed a cup of salt water into the man's cell. She was a tall woman, easily six foot tall. She had short blue hair in a pixy cut and skin a pale bluish color.
"Here, cap told me to give this to ya," She spoke.

nahash

Ahh Pontius groaned as his pupils slammed shut as light flooded into the dark cell.  He rolled into a seating position and sat there blinking as his eyes tried to adjust to the light.  "Thanks, give a guy whose arms are tied a glass of water; your cap'n is real considerate, probably saltwater anyways" His voice was practically dripping with sarcasm as he spoke.  "so little miss pretty blue, would you mind undoing my cuffs or am I to just lay here and stare at the cup." He said as he struggled to get to his feet.  He turned his back to door and leaned against the bars.  "you don't even have to open the door just reach through the bars."

paganchick

The pirate shook her head, "Nope, not my orders, and I'm not going to defy cap, she has done too much for me, she saved me from certain death, so, you are just going to have to get on your knees and figure a way to drink it without your hands," The woman spoke, her voice loud and booming.

nahash

When the lady outside the cage refused to loosen his bonds Pontius turned to face her. "Is everyone on this ship as beautiful and unpleasant as you and the captain?" Pontius said ignoring the cup of water that was given to him.

paganchick

"If you are lucky enough maybe you will find out," The woman spoke before turning and leaving. The door left open to give Pontius enough light to see the cup and figure out a way to drink from it.

nahash

Pontius waited for the new girl to leave than set about improving his situation.  He took a deep breath than gave a heavy sigh.  What he was about to do was going to hurt and he knew it.  Exhaling deeply, he bit his lip.  Arching his back and stretching his arms to the max he slowly worked his bond hands under his butt.  Once his arms were in front of him, he pulled his legs to his chest and forces his hands past his feet.

Hands now in front of him, Pontius fell back drenched in sweat and fighting for breath.  He was not as flexible as he needed to be for such a feat and it left his arms and shoulders sore where he over extended himself.

He rested a long time before thinking of the cup again.  Once he felt adequately recovered he got to his knees and went to the cup by the door.  Taking the cup he brought it to his lips and took a sip. Tasting salt water he threw the contains through the bars, he had no intention of letting the pirate poison him.

paganchick

Not too much longer afterwards Oceana returned, picking up the cup from the floor.
"Well it looks like we have a ungrateful guest," She spoke, the bluish woman following in not too far behind.

"Here Sevion, return the cup back to where it belongs, he clearly doesn't want any refreshments," Oceana spoke, handing the bluish woman the cup before turning back to the prisoner.
"You know its not polite to refuse your hosts food right?" She spoke, her voice full of malice a venom.

"We are going to have to teach the boy some manners," She said, her soft pleasant smile turning into a wicked grin.

nahash

Went Oceana returned Pontius got to his feet and walked up to the bars."I would be a lot more grateful if you did not try and serve me salt water which would kill me faster than not drinking at all" he spoke in a calm polite voice.  Grabbing the bars he pressed his face against the bars "if you want to play you just have to ask my dear"

paganchick

Oceana laughed.
"I will never ask a man for one single thing, you are all the same," she spoke her voice cold and sharp. She reached through the bars, taking his face in her hand.
"And I wouldn't let you die, that would be too quick," she spoke, her voice mocking sweetness.

Tags: