Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking for a thread!

Started by Anadwen, January 02, 2014, 10:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

I'm looking for a thread (quite desperately), preferably drama with some action and dialogue, since my characters aren't very fit for romance, but with Daerian, it would be possible.

I have two characters so far:
Athran, an elven Adelan knight and dragon rider (and his Thunderblack dragon, Maigrod), who is a wanderer and traveler, and can be found through all of the world, so location doesn't matter to him. He's not the nicest person around and appears quite solitary, but has excellent battle abilities, and sometimes talks to the oddest kinds of strangers.

Daerian, a half-elf, half-demon Connlaoth noblewoman and weapon provider, dark mage and sorceress, who is mostly found in Connlaoth, but tends to travel to Serendipity and the tundra at times. She's secretive and mysterious, but seductive and romantic plots are possible to be held with her. She possesses very strong magical abilities, and is also skilled in battle.

Both can be found in my character catalogue, and if you would be interested in a thread, respond to this post, send me a message, or write into c-box.

DaGlobster

All my characters are available, but if it's drama and possibly romance you're looking for, my best character for that would be Kruz'Iik, my psychic squid-man. If you're more action inclined, I have a rogue-ish character in the works right now.

Anadwen

I'm looking more for action, since both my characters are more action-based. Romance would be only possible with Daerian.

DaGlobster

Well, my rogue is fresh out of the character oven, and I think this would be an excellent first thread for him, as he is both fighty and talky. Technically, he can do both romance and action in the same thread, but I digress. Shall we take the plotting to the PMs?

Anadwen