Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

current progress

Started by Tally, January 03, 2014, 11:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

This is a locked thread for me to keep everyone else updated, (and myself motivated), by logging what we're currently working on.

Right now, I'm outlining the overall story, and Rhi is working on main party character ideas. (8

Tally

We totally just nailed our main plot premise. (8
I can't wait to share it with you guys! (Soooooon precious.  Soon.)

Now the real work begins. P:

Tally

Also, as all else is going on, I'm making steady progress on the music, which basically involves listening to track after track of liberally licensed indie music for hours on end and hoping something comes up that would sound good in the game.

I've got about thirteen tracks locked in so far.  Sometime I'll put up a music post with a few selected tracks for you guys to hear.

Tally

I got our crafting system working today. (8

Tally

The site crash of a few weeks ago kind of stalled my progress on the game for awhile, but now I'm back at it!  Mostly doing simple stuff like continuing to fill out the crafting system, as I'm mainly focusing on making SotE's new skin atm!

Also high up on the agenda:  making a character bust to test out what art style I in general want to go with.  (The character bust would be like...the torso-up character portrait that shows up above their dialogue window when they're talking!)

Probably going to go with a sharp cell shading style.  Like I did here or here.

But I also might try a softer look like you see on Angel here.

Also working on a plan for a creative team to help me make the game! :D  Sometime here soon I'll put out a call for Artists, Writers, and Developers here on the site who'd like to join in. ♥

Tags: