Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Senka. What R U Doing? Senka. STAHP. (Nova)(Possible M)

Started by Brisinger987, January 06, 2014, 02:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

A dark form in the armour of the kind devil's wear rummaged through the ruined, abandoned cityscape, overturning rubble and ancient possessions, looking for anything of value and power. The ruin he was in was an old temple from his gathering, and he looked for anything that would have been considered holy that he could corrupt. Anything.

The circle he stood in was originally a holy circle, devoted to gods long dead and gone from this world, unworshipped for aeons now.

Kirnardaz roared in frustration as a glowing object turned out to be a magically tainted and useless crystal.

"There has to be something!"

Scythe-Nova

From the shadows behind a large collumn a chuckle could be heard and at the same time the circle that the demon stood in lit up in a flash, It would act as an sufficient prison for the former demon prince.

-"Oh but there is naught that will bring thine powers back"

Senka said as she emerged from the shadows facing the former demon prince with her trademark grin, She took confident steps towards the circle and stopped just before reaching the edge of the circle. And behind Senka were also the beast Lami who obediently followed her misstress wherever she might go.

-"Thee should really learn to not step into circles that thy doth not know of"

She said with a laughter as she sat down on a toppled collumn and looked at Kirnadaz with her wide grin.

-"Hello Kirny.."

Brisinger987

"It escaped my attention. As I am immortal, I no longer need to keep my senses sharp. I see it was a ploy by you however." Kirnardaz found he could move inside the circle, but to escape was not an option. He would simply have to wait.

"Now that you have me trapped, tell me, what do you plan to do with me? Destroy me? Impossible. Hurt me? Also impossible. This trap was useless. You have done something pointless, to a powerless being, to whom it will have no effect." Kirnardaz spoke solemnly, trying to enforce the point that his mood could not lower.

"Hello Senka."

Scythe-Nova

-"Kill thee? Hurt thee? No no my dear Kirny..."

She said with a laugh as she reached out with her foot and touched the barrier which did not let her in as well, It was just to show how wrong Kirnadaz had been about her intentions because the damage she was about to inflict upon Kirnadaz would wound him deeply.

-"And just to remind thee i never do anything pointless, but to a mind as dull as thine it might seem that way"

She said with a mocking tone as she got up and tapped at the cullumn she had been sitting on making Lami act and lift away the collumn like it was a simple stick, Lami continued to remove the debris around the circle as Senka simply circled the circle.

-"No what i'm about to do to thee will forever cripple thee"

She said as her grin widened and suddenly it was as if a bubble around them all burst and the scenery changed drastically and turned into a wide room without an exit, Rune circles were inscribed throughout the entire room and Kirnadaz was in the middle of it all with Senka and Lami in front of an altar next to the circle that was trapping Kirnadaz.

Brisinger987

"Forever is a long time. Not even you can survive forever. 1000 years and you'll be dead, I swear it." Kirnardaz knew he had even human followers, people who believed if they prayed to him, they would be spared. And for their loyalty, they would be.

But only if they killed Senka.

That was his command now. "And how do you propose to cripple me? I have no power left, if I did, I would not be here, I would be devouring souls by the dozen." Kirnardaz snarled, curious as to this witch's motives. She had nothing to gain.

"And what happened to chaos Senka? I thought that you liked it? Turn soft?"

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh? are thy talking to me about living forever? Oh little one compared to me thy is but a baby"

She said with a mocking tone and it was true Senka had more years on her back than she cared to remember, She could remember when the demons were a new race and how they fumbled in the dark as their greaters played around with their evolution oh happy memories.

-"T'is just because thy hath no power i can cripple thee"

She said and picked up a small crystal with a brilliant green glow and placed it upon the altar with a grin, The second she did that all the rune circles lit up in a strong green light.

-"Oh i like Chaos allright, But not when some self obsessed demon child ruins it for me..."

She said with anger in her voice something that one would never hear run so pure in her voice, Her shawl loosened and showed her face but her eyes were not the brilliant innocent pink colour they normally was but instead they was coloured with a raging fire orange.

Brisinger987

"How many thousand years Senka? 2000? 3000? I am 5000, at least. I stopped counting millennia ago. You, are naught but a speck in my infinite lifespan. You will die. I will not. You can suffer. I cannot." Kirnardaz made himself out to be amongst the gods, a power beyond her comprehension.

"If you want a self obsessed demon child, look elsewhere. I do not desire power. I desire the death of every non-demon being in this world. I will burn and destroy until nothing but my kind remains. We will be unstoppable..." Kirnardaz continued with his "god" image, mockingly smiling as her orange eyes.

"Be it this millennia or the next, you cannot stop me..."

Scythe-Nova

-"Five thousand? How cute..."

She said with a snicker as she began to weave magical symbols in the air above the altar, and it could be felt an immense power was being gathered in front of her.

-"Be it this Aeon or the next, thy cannot reach me"

She said and her eyes changed colour to the same green in the room and a wide grin played on her lips, And at the same moment the little crystal on the altar lifted and in an instant it shot out towards Kirnadaz and reached its target faster than even the eye could follow. But at the precise moment it was to hit Kirnadaz the crystal became slightly transparent and simply sunk into Kirnadaz body not leaving any trace of it ever being there.

-"And Kirny... I have allready stopped thee"

She said with a final grin before the scenery changed back towards the old temple in the fell again and Senka now stood at the exit looking back at Kirnadaz with her normal pink eyes, The circle was still active and would stay that way until someone broke the circle but at this point it did not matter anymore. The crystal had not entered Kirnadaz body but his soul and fused itself into the soul making it ipossible to revert as it would mean that one had to destroy his soul and as it was indestructible it was impossible, The crystal would absorb any excess energy that was put upon Kirnadaz and turn it into volatile energy that would just lash out from his body violently the second he got the energy.

Brisinger987

Kirnardaz felt the magic around him, sucking it in, feeling more powerful by the second. It would slowly dissipate.

Until Senka gave him the crystal, and all the energy he was absorbing turned into huge lashing tendrils of fire and smoke, as well as lightning, and shadow. The effects broke through the seal, even though Kirnardaz couldn't. The lightning blew apart pillars while the shadow ripped pillars out of place.

Within seconds, the roof was almost collapsing, and Kirnardaz was in unbearable agony, falling to his knees as more and more tendrils of lightning, darkness and fire sprouted from him, destroying the room more and more.

"I'll... KILL YOU... EVEN IF IT MEANS HUNTING YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!"

Scythe-Nova

-"If even the gods have not caught me what makes thy think thee will be the one to catch me?"

She said with a wide grin from where she stood in the opening of the temple and looking at Kirnadaz with only one of her eyes, She had that all knowing smile upon her lips before she turned her heel and walked away from the scene while humming a calm tune. Lami soon joined Senka and obediently followed her misstress to wherever her feet would take her this time.

-"Have fun Kirny thy will never be a threat to my plans ever again"

She whispered to herself as her shawl wrapped itself around her face like it normally was, Senka had thought out several scenarios that could have happened here today and the one that did occur was not the one she really wanted though. She wanted to see the final light in Kirnadaz's eyes be extinguished and he would then never be heard of ever again, but alas Senka could not controll fate... only steer it.

Brisinger987

The roof began to collapse, and Kirnardaz let out a thunderous roar, a black vortex forming, drawing in the rubble, the light, everything. Soon, the whol building was caught in the vortex, and then suddenly the air went silent. Senka was gone by this time, but if she had been there, she would have been vaporised.

"RAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHH!" Kirnardaz screamed, the volume inaudible in the completely blank silence of the vortex. Then suddenly, a wave of energy ripped the buildings around it apart, vaporising matter and stone, causing nothing but dust to fall.

((OOC: The explosion sounds like the seismic charges))