Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Black Ambitions (Tak)

Started by DaGlobster, January 08, 2014, 04:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaGlobster

On the foothills of the Thunderblack mountains, the winds roared as a seasonal storm was setting in. Among the madly swaying trees and sheets of cold rain, a derelict castle stood at the peak of a hill. It was quite visibly old, but the exterior was somewhat maintained, as it didn't have the crumbling walls and steeples of a completely abandoned castle of its age. Inside, however, was a completely different story. Innumerable treasures lined the halls, priceless works of metalcraft and art adorning every room. At the heart of the castle, where the owner's throne room would be, was an impossibly massive hoard of gold coins, gems, and other valuables, strewn about in massive piles among the pillars that held the room up.

At the very center of the room was a giant basin, formed in a perfect circle that was no more than 20 feet across. It was filled with a bubbling green liquid, which released strong vapors, and had a single occupant. A woman appeared at one end of the pool, her head and shoulders emerging from the acid as her ruby eyes looked about the room. Her arms came up and she rested against the lip of the basin, acidic vapors slowly rising off of her body. Stygia sighed with pleasure, reveling in the acid bath.

She went back under, and after a few brief moments, instead of a woman appearing, a dragoness' head emerged instead. Stygia snaked her elegantly slender neck out of the basin and rested her head on the lip. She had delicate and attractive features, even in her draconic form. She closed her eyes, and dozed off, taking a little catnap as her massive body took up most of the space in the acid pool.

Tak

Ardeadai went up the hill that turned slowly turned into a mountain. It had not been long since his fathers realm had collapsed under it's own weight. However, his power levels had not dropped as much as his father. Curious, Ardeadai went up the mountain, took a few 'shortcuts', and sooner or later after circling everything at lease twice, he stumbled upon an old fort. Nothing that didn't belong to his father may as well be his. Ardeadai entered the building, sensing a life-form inside. Curiosity got the better of Ardeadai as he continued in. The first thing he saw was gold. Plenty of gold... and jewels, with numerous other valuables. He continued in until he saw a large room, obviously the center of the castle, with a lit bath in the center. He slowly moved forward, to get a better look...

DaGlobster

Stygia slept for a few minutes, before he eyes opened slowly. There was a presence in her lair. She raised her head, her obsidian colored scales glistening in the afternoon light that shone through the stained glass that provided illumination to the room. She raised herself, placing her massive yet gracefully curved claws on the rim of her acid basin as she raised her chest out of the acid and kept it there, her lower body floating in the basin and her tail emerging from the acid behind her, slowly swaying. She was massive for a dragoness, yet slender. Her wings flapped once, shaking off any acid that was on them and creating a dazzling green spray behind her.

"Who's there?!" She called out in her seeuctive voice, looking in Ardeadai's direction with her piercing eyes. She took a deep sniff of the air, and the ends of her mouth curled into a smile as she laid eyes on him. "A man. Such a rare creature around here. But..." She paused, smelling the air again. "There's something about you." She added, and she submerged herself in the acid again. She came back up in a moment, a woman again, but retaining her magnificient horns and claws. She pulled herself out of the acid pool partially, her arms resting on the rim of the pool as she looked on towards Ardeadai.

Tak

"Something about me? I could say the same." said the Demigod in a calm way, almost flirtatious, but not quite. He barely knew this... 'weredragon'. With but a thought, his mask vanished, revealing his handsome red demonic face.

"I am Ardeadai, Demigod and Demon, and son of Kirnadaz, King and God of the demons." continued Ardeadai, in a boastful tone. He did not have his weapon drawn, either... but he could always grab it quickly. He walked forward, towards the bath, obviously not water. As he neared he simply asked "You?", which meant 'who are you?', but she could probably tell.

He didn't notice her beauty... It was stunning and hypnotic. But he wold not fall pray to a mortal... Besides, they just met.

DaGlobster

"A prince, hmm?" She slowly said as she lifted herself out of the pool. Ardeadai would be able to get a short glimpse of her impossibly perfect body before she covered up with her wings. Her wings acted like a form-fitting dress, still allowing her to show some cleavage while covering up at the same time. She slowly approached Ardeadai, small gold coins being brushed aside by her clawed feet as she walked. She was also wet with acid, her skin glistening with the substance as she walked, the errant drops melting small holes into the stone. She stopped a reasonable distance away, brushing some of her ebony hair out of the way.

"My name is Stygia, Ardeadai." She huskily said as she gave him a quick curtsy, bending forwards and then straightening up again. "I'm just a mere dragoness, prince of demons. I make my living hunting the nobles and sultans, making their wealth mine and...getting a fair amount of pleasure out of it. To what do I owe this visit?" She asked, peering into Ardeadai's eyes with her own, her reptilian pupils hypnotic gems in their own right.

Tak

Ardeadai looked around when she got out and walked, but didn't miss the view.

Something clicked in his head. Why would he had become weaker? He is powered by Kirnadaz's rage. Father is angry. But the situation at hand came to him. The 'water' was actually acid and the dragoness was also a seductress. Great.

Their eyes met, red met red, as he began to talk. "I just stumbled onto this Fort after me and father incinerated a mountain-top."
He wasn't lying... He just didn't mention how. "Someone as beautiful as yourself should know that." With a little effort, the gold and jewelry in a specific area moved out of the way, revealing a grand table that was there before, but was buried with vast amounts of gold. Using telekinetic communication, Ardeadai said (telekinetically) 'How about we sit down?'

DaGlobster

Stygia glanced towards the table, and then at Ardeadai. He truly was handsome for a demon. She had always thought the things to be hideous incarnations of mortal sin, but she digressed in her thoughts. She smiled at the table, and the acid on her body seemed to dry up as she absorbed it back into her skin. Her wings parted from around her body, and rather than bare flesh, there was now an elegant dress, which fitted her form perfectly and even seemed tailored to accomodate her draconic features. She slowly walked to the table, and took a seat, crossing her smooth legs.

As she sat down, her tail reached into a nearby gold pile and returned with a bottle of the finest wine and two golden chalices to accomodate the drinks. She effortlessly popped the cork off, and started pouring the scarlet wine into the chalices, giving Ardeadai an inviting look. "If only I was visited more often by handsome...men like yourself. Maybe I wouldn't be so lonely." She said, taking a sip from her wine. She slowly licked up the few drops of wine that ran down the side of the chalice, running her long tongue up the side of the chalice, the corners of her mouth turning upwards. "Hoe does one go about incinerating a mountaintop, exactly?" She asked,  looking at Ardeadai with a genuinely curious look.

Tak

Ardeadai noticed her beauty... she must be by his side. He was brewing up an invisible love potion, unsure if it were needed. He almost lost concentration. She's perfect... am I feeling? No. I'm a demon. I don't... I can. I will.

"Oh, you know, destroying a dimension by transferral of millions of Daemonic minions." Said Ardeadai as if it was a good thing or on purpose. It wasn't. It was sarcastic, boastful, flirtatious and seductive at the same time. Now he was trying to score a woman.

He sipped his wine. "And that brings me to a question..."
A part of Kirnadaz kicked in. He had complete confidence and sounded worriless. He stood up and moved next to her.

"How would you feel to accompany me? How would someone as perfect as yourself like to become the princess of the kingdom that would take over the world?" Proposed the demon. "You will be granted great powers by my side."

((That was quick! ;) ))

DaGlobster

Stygia paused when she heard Ardeadai's offer. She sensed some magic working that wasn't immediately visible, but she could smell it. She put this in the back of her head and worked on coming up with a response. Finally, she answered. "Did...did you just propose to me?" She asked, and she leaned forwards,  a curious look in her eyes. "A dragoness doesn't leave her hoard unprotected without convincing, prince, no matter the promises given to her. Seeing as how I have a lot of gold..." She trailed off, a promiscuous smile entering her face as she gently set her chalice down. "...I'm going to need a lot of convincing, prince." She finished.

She stood up, and slowly approached Ardeadai, brushing past him as she walked by him, running her clawed hand gently across his shoulder plate and reveling in the dull scratching sound it made. She went behind him, placing her other hand on his other pauldron, and she bent forwards, her silk-like hair contacting Ardeadai's neck. "Have you ever taken an acid bath, my prince?" She whispered into his ear.

Tak

((How could she smell something untraceable?))

Not understanding the last part, he added to his... offer.
The Gold near-bye sprang to life, turning into gold golems, not damaging the gold. "You don't need to protect your hoard when your hoard protects itself."

The potion was almost complete. He was unsure whether to use it. Should I? Should I not? After a few more seconds of thought he decided to.

He silently whispered "Dukuat Uituyja" while was an Ancient Daemonic spell as he was shrouded in darkness. He got up, and got his potion out. Stygia was completely still. He got out his potion and wet his hands, then a violet flame sparked across his hand and turned into a snake, which slivered across the air and to Stygia. It was untraceable, odorless, and near-impossible to figure out you had it done to you.

It didn't force you to love someone, just amplified the current love a few hundred times. With a snap of his fingers, he returned to his seat and Stygia returned to normal. "So, my beauty, how would you like to rule the world by my side?"

I forgot to mention, from Stygia's perspective, nothing weird happened.

DaGlobster

((She sensed the magic))

Stygia watched the golems spring up, a pleasantly surprised look on her face. She left Ardeadai alone for a moment to approach it and inspect it, giving it a once-over with her eyes. "They'll do, I suppose. I was thinking of doing something similar, bu-" she stopped midway to shudder slightly, having just been hit by the love potion. She attributed it to a draft, as the cold blood didn't respond to it very well. Given as how her biology was different to that of a human's or any other mortal, the potion took a few more seconds than usual to go into full swing. She heard Ardearai's question, and with the same smile she gave him before, she aproached him. She stopped within arm's reach, and placed both her clawed hands on his shoulders again, this time facing him from the front.

She looked like she was about to answer, but then the potion finally hit her bloodstream. Her facial expression changed slightly, and it could be seen in her eyes that she had focused in on him. "I..." She started, and a slight blush entered her cheeks, something that almost never graced her complexion. Her tongue gently passed over a corner of her mouth as her eyes narrowed, and she suddenly thrust herself forwards, nearly knocking over the chair Ardeadai was sitting on. She pressed her lips against his and started to make out as her breasts pressed against his chestplate. Her claws were gripping onto his shoulder plates, leaving small scratches

Tak

((1. Untraceable things cannot be traced. 2. Woah!))

The spell wasn't working. "Uh, Styg-"
He was cut off. It worked... a little too much. Not that he was complaining. As her lips pressed against his, he kissed back before trying to talk. "So about that deal?"

I guess she liked me. Maybe I should have made it less potent... thought Ardeadai. The question was almost answered by the continued making out. He began to hold her around her back, it was both romantic and meant to say 'settle down'. "Oh Stygia. What happened?" asked Ardeadai, knowing the answer. "So I take it you accept?"

DaGlobster

((1. You said it was invisible, but whatever. 2. That's what you get when you "amplify the current love a few hundred times, boi!))

Stygia pulled away, her abnormally long tongue giving Ardeadai's cheek a quick lick as it exited his mouth. She didn't know what was coming over her, but she absolutely loved it. She hadn't wanted someone this badly since she met a ravishing male water dragon off the coast. "I don't know, Ardeadai, but It's like I suddenly realized that I really...REALLY want you." She said, moving her clawed hands around and resting them on the back of his neck as she took a moment to stabilize her breathing. "Of course I'll go with you, but not right now. We need to keep...negotiating my terms..." She added, and went in for another kiss, her slender long tail wrapping itself around one of Ardeadai's leg. She moaned pleasurably, barely able to contain herself.

Tak

((2. I didn't think it was much, though. I was originally going to make it 1000x.))

As the beautiful words pierced Ardeadai's ears, he smiled.
"Yes of course, my Princess. I will need to leave soon too and locate my father." Said the Demon Prince. 

"But in the meantime, I want to prepare an oath. It is not marriage. It is not matrimony. It is trust. Is this ok with you?"

One tome materialised and levitated to the Golem. Non-tome golems only protect their master and only last an hour, while a time lets you personalize Golems and share them. The times where written in Ancient Daemonic. The only one who had complete control of his golems was Defteroi, the golem God.

DaGlobster

Stygia turned her head to look at the golden golem holding a bound tome, like a priest at a wedding. It brought an amused smile to her face, and she returned her gaze to her prince. "Of course it is, love." She said as she finally got off of him, giving her wings a bit of a flap to stretch them out. She didn't know how, or couldn't comprehend, rather, why she was falling so hard for this demon. All she knew (until the initial rush of the potion passes, that is, and she loses the overbearing lust for him and just goes to normal levels of lust and love) was that she loved the demonic prince that had presented himself to her. Sure, a little more conversation would have been nice, and she maybe would've preferred it if they finished that bottle of wine,  but all that was behind her now.  She passed a claw over her horns, which were long and elegant, and waited by the golem, passing her sickle-shaped claws over her body and adjusting her dress.

Tak

The spells from earlier took a toll. He was quite hungry... He would need to leave soon. He dematerialised his armour and materialised some black and red royal clothes. He truly was handsome. He took a step toward and kissed her.

"My Love, I shall now call on powers greater then all. Repeat after me."

"I swear, upon the wrath of Ira herself, that I will not attempt to fight or strip you of your power, that in a contract, bound by blood, I will not try to dispose of thee, or usurp thine throne. And in reciprocate, I bind thee to the same terms." A symbol appeared above his head, showing that his side of the contract was drawn up. All she had to do was repeat him.

((I just copy and pasted the last bit from LoF QoS! :) ))

DaGlobster

Stygia reveled in the kiss during the brief moments that their lips were united again. She didn't think it was possible, but Ardeadai looked even better out of the armor, in those opulent looking royal garments.  When he broke away, she licked her lips, and turned towards the golem. She paid attention to his words, and promptly repeated after him, using her dragoness voice.

"I swear, upon the wrath of Ira herself, that I will not attempt to fight or strip you of your power, that in a contract, bound by blood, I will not try to dispose of thee, or usurp thine throne. And in reciprocate I bind you to the same terms!"

Her voice was powerful, echoing throughout the castle. The symbol appeared above her head as well, nestled gently between her horns. "Say what you will, I still think we just got married, not that I mind or anything." She commented, idly stroking one of her wings as she looked over to Ardeadai, waiting for what was to come next.

Tak

"This? Matrimony? No. After all, we barely know each other."

The glass of wine floated over to Ardeadai and the other floated to Stygia as he finished his glass. A necklace appeared, seemingly out of nothing. It was gold with a large red and black gem encrusted on it. "Here, have this-" said the demon as he put it on Stygia. "- It is magic. Just press on the gem to summon me."

He kissed her again, but this was a goodbye kiss. "I need to go, my love. I will be back in a few days to bestow onto you the gift of demonhood... We will both live forever together. Unless of course you don't want to have the power and remain mortal."

((This is not end thread. It will continue after Ardeadai does his research threads for demonhood. Just do one more reply then it should be a little while until the next post. After all, it'll be a few IC days.))

DaGlobster

Stygia gasped at the necklace as Ardeadai put it on her neck. "Oh, it's beautiful!" She exclaimed, running her fingers on the gem. She didn't have anything like this in her vast hoard, she was sure that no gem of this kind existed in the material world at all. She looked at him, casually folding up her wings on her back. "I will await your return, my prince..." She said, casually walking over to the pool of acid. She dived in, and came back up to the surface as a dragon again, her scales  looking down on Ardeadai, still retaining her hypnotic beauty despite her look. "Before you leave, answer me a question..." She said, leaning her head down until it hovered right in front of Ardeadai. "Can't your kind transform?" She asked, her tongue tasting the air in front of Ardeadai. "Why don't we make the bond mutual, hmm? We can be both demon and dragon, two loves that can shatter a world with their collective roar." She seductively said, her brilliant teeth shining.

Tak

A smile came to his lips. He went back to his armor, including helmet.
"As much as I would love to, Demons are immune to disease. Lycanthropy (AKA being a 'were') is a disease, and as such, it is possible. It is impossible unless, of course, you had that disease prior and want to keep it."

"Now, my love, I leave." finished the Demon as he pushed the gates and left.

((I will not post again until this thread is concluded.))