Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The FALL OF A BALL: sub-event for Connlaothian Civil War [closed]

Started by visualspice, January 12, 2014, 08:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 13, 2014, 03:17:04 PM
I know she's younger. She still refuses to believe that "the bookworm" has better ability to woo and marry a man than her. She'll strop and kick and scream and possibly blow something up.

It was a fluke, I assure you. XD
Though the thing of it is- how did she end up with that someone being grumpy Davishire >.>
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

zozee9

Because Davishire is growing a sweet side for Illi. <3
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Paradox

Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 13, 2014, 02:39:29 PM
Janette is enraged to hear that Illi got married before her, and goes on a hateful, slightly demon influenced rampage in her prison cell. >:( Unhappy Janette is unhappy.

I thought Janette wasn't interested in something like marriage though. xD

Brisinger987

Around the time of the Grand Duke's ball, she started thinking about starting to settle down *SHOCK HORROR* and the prison time has confirmed it. She is going to stop all this misbehaving. Probably because she doesn't want to disturb the demons in her, and she is sick of being treated like guard-fodder

nahash

Nickolas will be there for sure and if I can find someone to play his wife that would be nice.  it is a purely political marriage and there is no love lost between the two.  That being side I think I might have him playing the playboy and cozying on up to all the single ladies.

visualspice

Quote from: nahash on January 14, 2014, 12:20:22 PM
Nickolas will be there for sure and if I can find someone to play his wife that would be nice.  it is a purely political marriage and there is no love lost between the two.  That being side I think I might have him playing the playboy and cozying on up to all the single ladies.
Gotta love them play boys XD
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Vivi

The only person I could send along would probably be Oscar - he might be pressured into going after his 'success' at the last ball (in massive sarcasm quotes). That, and he's probably still single at this point.

Thinking about it, Aster's also technically a noble, though she rejected it to become a mordecai. She definitely wouldn't be there as a Delancy, but would there be security or anything? Just wondering...

Not sure how much good he'll be in a fight, though XD

Speaking of which, just how much violence is there going to be in this attack? Would this be potentially deadly?

visualspice

Quote from: Vivi on January 14, 2014, 01:34:54 PM
The only person I could send along would probably be Oscar - he might be pressured into going after his 'success' at the last ball (in massive sarcasm quotes). That, and he's probably still single at this point.

Thinking about it, Aster's also technically a noble, though she rejected it to become a mordecai. She definitely wouldn't be there as a Delancy, but would there be security or anything? Just wondering...

Not sure how much good he'll be in a fight, though XD

Speaking of which, just how much violence is there going to be in this attack? Would this be potentially deadly?

As proper rp etiquette, I will leave the 'deadly'ness up to the rpers. Yes, it's possible some could die (but that's totally up to the rpers!) This situation, among others, does lead to potential dramatic endings if one were to so desire, or... have one's characters severely scared, be it physically or mentally. Lots of possibility here, but I'm sure a number of the guests would get out, unscathed. Though we all know there will be npc deaths, at least :T

So yeah, that IS an option but up to the player~

Cambie

Hey guys,

I'd like to contribute either Luc or Aryn to either the Ball or the War event going on, however they might fit into the plotline. Specifically, I think Luc might work as part of the Ball event, and Aryn as part of the other one. (For continuity's sake, I'll post the same thing in the other thread.)

And if those two do not work, I'm also willing to create a new character to fulfill whatever niche role that needs filling. Let me know!

zozee9

OH MY GOD i forgot marie. D: I'm sorry, my precious child. *huggles character*

Okay, so Marie will be there (assuming that's okay). She'll also probably come with Cyrus (need to ask Moonchild about that one).

When is this gonna happen? Because both my girls that I'm sending have some major plotting that will have to be done beforehand. D:
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Brisinger987

Depending on time, Janette may or may not be there, trying to behave, and ignore the suggestions of the two demons in her head.

Zero

Quote from: zozee9 on January 14, 2014, 02:01:34 PM
She'll also probably come with Cyrus (need to ask Moonchild about that one).

I don't know if Cyrus is invited. lol

Not to mention he's a soldier and if there is a call to arms elsewhere he'll probably be away fighting.

Gabe would attend with Valia, of course. <3

visualspice

Quote from: zozee9 on January 14, 2014, 02:01:34 PM
When is this gonna happen? Because both my girls that I'm sending have some major plotting that will have to be done beforehand. D:

I'm thinking like 4-6 months or so after the Masked Ball, but that's not set in stone. The other, Fort Attack, will be about the same time, or maybe like 5-7 months after (but close enough together since they're not happening in the same location but are meant to be two chaotic things that 'blow up' at once).

Quote from: Cambie on January 14, 2014, 01:48:59 PM
Hey guys,

I'd like to contribute either Luc or Aryn to either the Ball or the War event going on, however they might fit into the plotline. Specifically, I think Luc might work as part of the Ball event, and Aryn as part of the other one. (For continuity's sake, I'll post the same thing in the other thread.)

And if those two do not work, I'm also willing to create a new character to fulfill whatever niche role that needs filling. Let me know!
ARyn would be hilarious if he somehow went as Kella's date some how.
I HAVE NO IDEA

Quote from: Moonie on January 14, 2014, 02:05:48 PM
I don't know if Cyrus is invited. lol

Not to mention he's a soldier and if there is a call to arms elsewhere he'll probably be away fighting.

Gabe would attend with Valia, of course. <3

Yeah, a bastard would not be invited XD
Melora is snotty :T
sorry, Cyrus <3

Brisinger987

How long after the Grand Duke's ball would this take place? If it's too quick, Janette will still be in gaol.

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 14, 2014, 02:15:51 PM
How long after the Grand Duke's ball would this take place? If it's too quick, Janette will still be in gaol.
I just replied to this question in the last post XD
The Masked Ball (aka- The Grand Duke's Masked Ball) will be set 4-6 months prior to this event- though the actual exact time has not been determined. I just think it makes sense not to have it TOO far after, since Duchess Melora (the host) always has to one up or prove something; and using this to show case her daughter's engagement gives her more reason to 'party' and eat cake while the rest of the world suffers :T

XD

Brisinger987

My bad, didn't see a reply directed at me! Poor reading habits. And idk how long Janette will be in jail for. Could be weeks to months, or just a few more days.

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 14, 2014, 02:22:44 PM
My bad, didn't see a reply directed at me! Poor reading habits. And idk how long Janette will be in jail for. Could be weeks to months, or just a few more days.

If she was in jail, which Melora would know about, Janette would lightly not get invited XD just sayin'

Brisinger987

See I don't know how common the knowledge of Janette getting thrown in jail will be. That's up to the family to decide.

visualspice

Quote from: Brisinger987 on January 14, 2014, 02:28:00 PM
See I don't know how common the knowledge of Janette getting thrown in jail will be. That's up to the family to decide.
Depending on what jail and resources (which Melora has a lot, she loves her gossip) chances are high she'd know of a scandal, only because she likes knowing things to use against others- though it's quite possible she might not know :)

Brisinger987

Well Janette got thrown in Uthlyn Gaol for trespassing and suspected murder (no-one's actually bothered to do any investigation, whether it makes a difference or not, the only reason she won't be hung for murder is because Torak will make another three kills like that while Janette is in jail) but I don't know how hushed it would be.

EDIT: only way to know would be to ask. I'll let you know!