Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Fallen Angel (Open)

Started by Catchmyfallingtears, January 13, 2014, 04:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catchmyfallingtears

(Anyone is welcome to join in, I am just trying to get some time in with the lovely Trinity)

Bright emerald green eyes scanned the dimly lit room her hand carefully pushed back the runaway strands that fell from her up pinned hair. The young peach was perched on a lightly padded chaise lounge her legs stretched out and crossed elegantly at the ankle. She looked like an angel who had descended from above to rest in this god forsaken place. She then looked down and fiddled with her simple leather bracelet around one wrist her nervous habit letting show that she wasn't the most confident of peaches.

Codestar7

Felodas saw the young girl all alone. He asked Mephista about her. She was a young lady who had a horribly depressing past. Felodas felt sorry for her. She was a sweet young girl, and a good looking one at that.
Felodas approached the peach, and introduced himself.

"Why hello there, young lady, What's a nice girl like yourself doing all alone? I'm Felodas, an elf. I'm the Lord-Captain of Dragoniders. In the service of King Akkiel. Need some company?"

Felodas grinned, a warm welcoming grin.

Catchmyfallingtears

Trinity smiled softly at the elf and pulled her legs under her so that he could sit. "Hello sir Felodas I'd love it of you could join me." She said softly and politely.  "How are you doing on this night?" Her emerald eyes looked at the man up and down for a few seconds as she took him in before she looked up at him, careful not to look him in the eyes tough for fear that he wouldn't like that like some of the men who frequented the establishment.
(Sorry it's short I'm at work :p)

Codestar7

"I am well, and you? Why do you not look at me directly? Don't worry, I won't turn you into stone."
Felodas winked.
"You are a fair maiden. What is a girl like you doing here, you should be out in the world doing something useful?"
Felodas was entranced by the girl. She as young, and beautiful.

Catchmyfallingtears

"I am very well sir. " she said politely before looking up at him with a smile. This man didn't seem to be to bad so that was good atleast. "I was sold here a few years ago sir." She carefully started to twist one of her curls around her finger as she looked up at him and spoke. "I'm sure that a man like you has gone on a lot of adventures out in the world."

Codestar7

"I have, fair maiden. I have seen war, though I wish not to speak of it. And you, what have you achieved... Although you are still only a young lady, I should not ponder upon such things."
Felodas sat next to the beautiful girl.
"What is your name, I should like to know.

Pheonix

Pheonix walked into the room her long wavy red hair flowing over her shoulders. Her armor did nothing to hide her curves. She only ever felt comfortable in her armor. She sat down at one of the last available tables and wondered why her "friends" had dumped her here. It was probably some practical joke. She wondered what this place was for. Maybe it was just a tavern. She needed to start trusting her friends.   (OOC: I know what this place is for if your wondering. Its just my character is very naive).

Catchmyfallingtears

"My name is Trinity, Sir." She said giving him a polite smile as she shifted to accommodate him. She lightly placed her hand on his arm in hopes that she could feel a bit of how his emotions were under the surface. "We can talk about anything you so please." Her eyes did stray for a moment over to the redheaded woman who walked in rather out of place but to each their own she supposed.

Codestar7

Fellodas glanced in the direction Trinity looked, and saw a red haired woman saunter in. A woman with armour? In here? Anyway. He looked back as a light touch on his arm brought him back to the girl. I am Felodas. And I would like something. Anything.

Tags: