Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Alone and Unworthy(visualspice)

Started by JackieCat, July 14, 2015, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackieCat

Well, at least he had a plan, and following a stream or river of some sort would keep them from going in circles.

Ariznim moved into a crouch and followed Miersck out of the small cove of brambles they had been hiding in.  Again, the sharp thorns dug into any exposed skin as she crawled out of the large thicket.   When they finally reached the end and the mosquito girl was able to straighten, she did so slowly, her ears straining to hear any sound of the hunters.

"Do you remember hearing or seeing any water while we were running?  Not that we were really paying attention to that. . ."
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor