Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A bushel of characters wanting threads and stuff! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, January 28, 2014, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Now that I'm back in action, it's time to kickstart some characters and whatnot! 8D These are some characters I'm really itching to play! I'm probably gonna throw up some open threads for a bunch of them but I figured I'd see if I got any bites first before I got to doing that. :B

Pepper
A scrappy young mage! She is a student at a mage university in Serendipity. Recently, she went through an ordeal in Adela during a trip with one of her teachers where she befriended a man who later betrayed her and sold her to slavers. |: Fortunately, a kind woman who happened to be the man's sister ended up buying her so she could save her and, eventually, Pepper was able to return back to Serendipity.

She's back in Serendipity now and I'd love her to meet folks! 8D Friends, enemies, etc, it's all good! And getting wrangled into some crazy adventure is also an option of course!

Niamh
She is currently in La'marri. A young, cocky, competitive, prudish, and impulsive tomboy with a black and white view of the world, in which her viewpoint is the right viewpoint. Quite religious, though her spiritual life is a struggle of ups and down, but she definitely views other religions as incorrect, especially when it suits her. She's had a rough time and can be pretty jumpy and prickly around strangers, especially unfamiliar men.

She could use friends! Enemies! Romance! Stuff like that! Bring it on! 8D Open-minded characters that like to challenge narrow-minded views work well opposite her, because they can clash beautifully! ;D

Tama
A Yoreiqi blood mage healer who is currently training under a shaman! He's a pretty goofy goober, very friendly and playful and flirty. Cares about his twin sister and hopes to one day be able to "heal" her, but is often left cleaning up her messes.

Aolani
Tama's twin sister, Aolani feels cursed. |: She is also a blood mage, but unlike her brother whose power manifests in healing, hers manifests in entropy. Other villagers are pretty nervous of her, and she's nervous of hurting them accidentally, so she tends to keep her distance--and kind of vents her issues by trying to make herself useful, by serving as a hunter. Loves her bro, but is also pretty damned jealous of him. She could use friends! xD

Yun Zhong
A little dog that thinks she's a big dog. Yun lives in Thanatos but I could find an excuse to toss her pretty much anywhere! She's distrustful of those she views as "outsiders" and often takes it upon herself to police them and keep an eye on them, just in case. But really, she just wants to pick a fight, because her perception of herself is not aligned with reality. She's a noisy sort that talks to herself, fears being alone, and is deathly superstitious and afraid of ghosts and spirits.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Paradox

So maybe Pepper could meet Sekeolath'zhin sometime for shenanigans! Or I could use a different character ! I don't mind but I'd have to think on that. However, I've just mostly been itching to harass you for rp opportunities ! I really have not had the chance yet and this made me sad! I'm in the process of getting settled back into a respectable roleplaying schedule , but I'll toss a PM your way if you're interested!

Rhindeer

Duuuuuude, that sounds like fun times to me and I've been meaning to hit you up for some threads too! (On RotE as well if you're still there! 8D)

And shenanigans with Sekeolath'zhin sounds like fun! >8D SO LET US PLOT! Did you have any ideas,  or just wanna toss 'em together and see what kinda hijinks they get up to? Because I am up for either! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Paradox

Yeah. I've been somewhat lazy about pestering people. >>;

I am still interested in RotE . I just...had a hard time getting back into it since I keep losing my partners (lol. I scared them away probably!)

Anyway, Sekeo is one of my special sorts of characters where I rarely plan out what is going to happen with him. However, you can be assured that most things he gets into probably involve stealing something he whether it be a lady's jeweled necklace or someone's buttons (especially shiny. )

Don't judge! He likes buttons. *sage nods*

Expect some personal messagings to occur within the next couple days on here and possibly RotE! For now, I must go catch some Zzzz's. *ninja vanish!*

Rhindeer

Alegretto

Hey there Rhi-Rhi, I don't think I've Rped with you yet but I'd really like to have that opportunity!

I recently created a character, Ritskin, who lives in Yoreiqi. He's a Kobold ex-sailor who settled in on Yoreiqi. He's got quite the ear for languages and he makes a living as an interpreter. I've been looking for a chance to RP him. Are you interested?

Rhindeer

Yaaay! Sounds like a plan to me! 8D

My new Yoreiqi characters are Aolani and Tama. ^^ Did you have a preference for either of them? Or want both? xD

Alegretto

I'm happy to RP with whichever one you want to play, and I'd be fine with both as well ;D

Do you prefer to plot out the thread, or would you rather have one of us just start the thing up and let it go organically?

Rhindeer

Oh man! CHOICES! Sorry, I had been debating which to throw at him! xD

I am totally cool with a spontaneous thread! 8D I don't usually plot and am more of a "let's see what happens!" type! ;D And I'm gonna saaaay...I'll throw Tama at him since I haven't played Tama yet! Aolani could possibly wander in later!

Would you prefer to start it or me?

Alegretto

I probably have less threads to respond to so I'll get it going.  ;D

Rhindeer

Codestar7

Azagrimm likes the sound of Niamh. He reckons his dark personality would fit in well with hers. He also is looking for new friends after being turned into a robot.

Codestar7

We can freestyle and this will give me an excuse or write longer posts :p

Tak

zozee9

If you're still looking, Rhi, I'm actually interested in tossing Kayala at Aolani... I think they could have a pretty interesting relationship.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Rhindeer

I'm always looking! 8D

@Tak:
I haven't forgotten! I have our thread bookmarked! ;D I'm currently trying to get through all my owed threads/posts, so you can expect a reply really soon! 8D

@SanguineBlade:
Sounds like a plan to meeee! Would you like to start a thread or me? Niamh is in La'marri, so the thread would have to take place there, and I'm totally cool with wingin' it! It's what I do best. Also, no pressure to post a lot! I don't care about quantity at all and anyone who plays with me knows I'll post a long post one moment and a one-liner the next! xD

@Zozee:
Let's doooo eeeeet! Aolani sticks to her home village that is pretty far from Ainu, so if Kayala would like to head there, they can meet! Didja have an idea, or wouldja like to wing it? 8D

Codestar7

You start. When I try and write fantasy novels, I can never get a beginning!

and awesome, that makes me less pressured :p

Azagrimm is a wanderer.

And cross her off the list xD

Looking forward to it.

Codestar7

zozee9

Kayala loves traveling so I'm sure she would go there. And let's wing it! :D
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.