Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Stop, you fiend! [M] [Aeyt!]

Started by Rhindeer, January 29, 2014, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Lex's sudden shift in tone, from one of pure passion to one of gentle concern, was enough to bring Maya back down to earth. At least a little. The passion was still there, the desire no less intense, but her head cleared enough for her to actually think.

At least a little.

She paused, blinking up at him, and her face burned a little hotter. Was she actually sure? Or was she just leaping blind and headfirst into an exciting new experience without considering the consequences? Probably a little bit of both, but what was wrong with that? Nothing, she decided. And if anything, him checking in on her, reassuring her and even giving her an out, only helped in her decision.

She managed a small smile, reaching up to caress behind his neck before guiding him in for another kiss, though softer than the others. "I'm certain," she said. "So long as you're gentle, of course. And so long as you don't leave me after. But barring that, I'm completely sure, and I'm completely sure nothing about this is scary." Her fingers threaded into his hair, idly playing with the strands.

"Promise you'll stay with me, and I'll promise to be honest." She paused, pressing her forehead to his, and gave him the sternest look she could muster, which wasn't very convincing with her face flushed from passion. "You've stolen my heart, damnable thief, so take good care of it."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Lex's first response was to kiss Maya with even more passion. His next was to gently lift her as he stood and moved to lay on an area of thick, soft, mosslike carpet that grew beneath the tree. "I'm not going anywhere," he told her. "I'm trying to think up a way that I can keep you forever. Let me know if you have any ideas."
        Lex was on top of Maya now. While she had been giving him oral pleasure he'd kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants and small clothes all the way off. Now he pulled off and tossed aside the rest of his garments. He knew getting Mayas dress off would take more effort, so he didn't bother, instead just lifting it up so that the fluids from their sex would not get all over it. Then he grabbed his throbbing member and began to gently rub the tip against Maya's dripping wet opening. She was so wet, he had no doubt sliding inside her would be fairly easy. Lex just had to convince her to relax so that there would be minimal pain. He pushed the tip of his cock against Maya's clit, rubbing it vigorously as the fingers on his other hand dove inside her, scooping out the moisture held within. He rubbed her juices along his shaft, lubricating his cock before pushing just the tip inside Maya. He kept it there pulling out a little and gently sliding it back in getting a little deeper each time.
        Lex worked his cock in very slowly, kissing Maya all the while. Once the entirety of his cock had finally been worked into his lover he paused there. He didn't thrust or gyrate, he just kept the cock fully inserted while he kissed and groped Maya. "Let... me know," Lex said between kisses," when you're ready for me to really start."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
ArjanDirkElijahGeldGulliusHiram
HerewardKheelanKurohanaLex
MalilaMelyndariaMowellesaQuinnlyn
SehrayanahTiberiusValencia
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

In all of Maya's fantasies and daydreams, she had never once imagined her first time with a lover would be outdoors, in a courtyard, on the ground beneath a tree, completely out of wedlock, right in the middle of a festival--oh, and that her lover was a criminal. If her future self had told her past self that this was how she would give away her virginity, she would have recoiled in disgust and disbelief. No way. That didn't sound like her at all. After all, she had always fancied it would happen the usual, proper way: on silken sheets, surrounded by wine and flowers, on her wedding night.

Yet as Lex laid her down on surprisingly soft, thick moss beneath the tree, the stars shining through its branches in a clear black sky, she couldn't help but think this was far more beautiful.

He wanted to keep her forever, he said.

Well, right now she couldn't help him with ideas. She could hardly think at all, not when Lex was naked atop her, her dress bunched up around her hips, her legs spread as he moved between them. Her heart beat faster as she peered up at him, feeling the heat of his body on hers, and though she had told him there was nothing scary about this, she would have been lying if she said she wasn't a little nervous. And then she felt him rub against her and her breath hitched, one hand pressing to her mouth to hold in her gasp, prepared for pain. She had of course heard stories from her married friends, had heard it could hurt before it felt amazing, and that it was just something she needed to bite her lip through—and so she didn't anticipate the shock of pleasure that shot through her when Lex pressed against her clit. A whimper escaped her, her hips jerking, her hands grasping at his arms, and soon she was positively squirming as his fingers teased her with the promise of what was to come even as his cock stroked her.

Oh spirits, she wanted him. Was he going to tease her like this much longer? She was breathless when she felt him shift, felt his fingers replaced by something larger. His mouth covered hers and her arms wrapped around his shoulders, clinging to him, and her soft cry of, "Oh, gods," was muffled when he sank into her. It was only a little, but it was more than she was used to, and it hurt a little as she tensed—but not nearly as much as she expected, more of a slight stinging stretch than the searing pain she had been warned of, and still he was moving, easing out and sinking a bit deeper, all throbbing heat. Her thighs squeezed against him, her mouth moving hungrily against his as she sought distraction, little wincing whimpers leaving her with each movement when she wasn't holding her breath in anticipation. And then she felt him go still.

His hips were flush to hers, and she could feel the pulse of him deep inside her, and the residual sting of her body accommodating him. She held as still as he did, almost afraid to move (and not quite sure if or how she should move, anyway) as she fully registered what they were doing, that he was inside her—and the feeling of him filling her so fully  only made her blood run hotter.

As did his words.

"I...I think I am?" she murmured against his lips. As ready as she would ever be. She trailed her nails down his back, lightly grazing. "It's, ah, a little sore...but I expected that." Another needy kiss, her teeth gently nibbling his lip. "I was ready when I told you I wanted you."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Aeytrious

Lex was excited by Maya's words. She wanted him, and he wanted her. He didn't want it to end. He also wanted to hammer away with great speed and force, the racing pulse of blood in his ears intense with his desire. He held himself in check. Maya was not some lady of the night you just filled up and paid for your fifteen minutes. When you cared for someone, you cared about their pleasure, their experience, as much as you did your own. So his strokes were gentle, slow. There was a slight roll in his body, minor rotation of his hips. When his thrusts pressed their pelvises together Lex would grind against Maya, doing what he could to stimulate her clit in this traditional position. He also kissed her gently, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Almost languidly his tongue would slide against hers. The gentlest nibbles of her lips, just hinting at the desperation of his desire and the possibility of the pain his teeth could inflict.
        Lex's hands were not idle as he made love to Maya. They wandered, seeking skin to caress. He rubbed at her breasts, caressed her neck, stroked her hair. Sliding one hand behind her head,  Lex was able to gently tilt Maya's head away so he might have the opportunity to kiss and bite her neck. With only the slightest graze of his teeth against Maya's neck, Lex would then kiss and gently suck on her neck. He didn't want to mark her. His desire, his hunger, pushed him to bite harder, fuck harder, but he held himself back, only speeding up a little, making sure Maya felt good.
        "How are you doing beautiful," Lex asked of Maya. "Please tell me anything you need or want. I want this to be perfect for you."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

There was some discomfort as Lex began to move, and Maya's breath hitched, but it wasn't bad so much as new as her body adjusted. He was as gentle as she could ever hope for, and the more he moved, the more she relaxed, and the more he kissed and caressed her, the better it became. It was difficult to feel pleasure at first as for a moment she was caught up in her own head, in the sensation of him being inside her and the anticipation of feeling more pain before it got better--but then his hips moved in a way she could only describe as magic, and a surprised gasp left her lips. She clung to him tighter, body tightening with a shiver she felt clear to her toes. Oh.

And then it hardly hurt at all, the ache just vague background noise as she focused instead on that bright new feeling when he sank in and ground against her. Her arms tightened around his shoulders and she kissed him back, breathlessly, tongue dancing against his and only stopping when he pulled back to tease her neck, her body arching against his lips and breath coming out in a whimpering moan. This was so different than what they had done before--better, different, new, a little scary, but spirits she wanted him, and now that she had him, she didn't think she could ever let go.

Her eyes fluttered open at his words, and she let out a trembling breath. "It...it is perfect," she said, reaching out to take his face in her hands, drawing him back to her so she could press their mouths together. "It's with you."

She captured his lips again, whimpers trapped between them, fingers running through his hair. "I...I want you to show me what you like..."

Aeytrious

"We'll wait for a bed, and you to be accustomed to having me inside you before I show you what I like," Lex whispered in Maya's ear. "I don't think your first time is when I should give it to you hard and fast." Lex smiled into Maya's neck as he finished his words. He kissed her more, interlacing his fingers with hers. Lex lifted his head to look in Maya's eyes, the grin on his face one of true joy. "I'm so happy we're doing this. I've wanted to tell you I love you for days, but I was afraid it would scare you away. Now I feel your heart beat against my chest and it's like it's my heart as much as I know my heart belongs to you." 
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

If it were possible for Maya's blood to burn any hotter, she would have flushed at his words and the visual they inspired: the two of them tangled together on her bed while he pounded into her. Of course, he was likely right, and she appreciated his gentleness now as she tightened her fingers around his and whimpered against his lips.

And then, right on the tail of saying something so lewd, he surprised her with his sweetness. She looked up at him as he peered down at her, and she let out a breathless laugh even as her chest squeezed with pent up emotion. "You couldn't scare me more than when we first met, you scoundrel," she told him breathlessly, and gave a little experimental roll of her hips that made her eyes flutter shut. "This...this is certainly not how I believed things would go..."

Aeytrious

Lex had been holding himself right on the edge of ejaculation. He was so close to orgasm, but he wanted it to last longer. He also knew he should not plant his seed inside Maya. There were ways to prevent pregnancy, but he did not know if Maya would be open to him cumming inside her. Well it was probably best he ask now, since he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold back. Especially after that roll of her hips. He enjoyed that too much. He almost lost his composure. He slowed his thrusts and looked into Maya's eyes as he spoke to her.
        "My sweet love, I am nearing the end of my stamina. If I continue on I will burst," Lex gave Maya a little kiss and smiled at her. "If I do so inside you, you will be filled with my seed. There are herbs, teas, and magic that you can use to prevent you from becoming with child, but even so, for the meantime you will have my seed inside you. Would you rather I not fill you with my orgasm?"
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Lex's words and slowing pace made Maya's eyes flutter open to peer up into his own, a look of confusion crossing her face. She was too distracted, too caught up in the new and intense sensations, that for a second she didn't understand his words.

His words registered a second later as she fought to catch her breath, and the confusion only grew—until sudden realization clicked and her eyes went wide.

Ah...yes. His seed. He had mentioned that before, that it was messy—and, oh right, there was the issue of children.

That had been the very last thing on her mind during all this.

"O-oh...I...I think we had better be safe, love," she said, voice a little shaky with need. He had slowed—right when she really started to enjoy the way he felt! She bit back a whimper, trying not to squirm too restlessly, and pressed a needy kiss to his lips. "But...what of the mess?"

Aeytrious

"Huh?" Lex was confused by Maya's response. "I'm not sure I follow. Be safe?" He cocked his head bewildered, and then it clicked. "Oh, you mean you don't want me to get you pregnant. There's no risk of that, I can bring you tea later tonight or in the morning that will prevent pregnancy. I'll also get you a magic charm that prevents it, so you don't have to drink the tea all the time. As for the mess, I have a handkerchief that you can use similarly to menstrual padding."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

Maya considered his words—perhaps not as lengthily as she should have, but she was very much distracted at the moment. But he said there was no risk, and just as she trusted him with her heart, she trusted him with her body as well. 

Pulling him in close, she clung to him tightly, her lips against his ear. "Stay, then," she whispered, flushing at her own words. "Stay inside me."

Aeytrious

"Yes my love." He had Maya's consent, and that was all that mattered to Lex. So he thrust into her. He kissed her passionately, his tongue seeking out hers. He breathed deeply of her scent, pulling her exhaled breaths into his lungs. They were all that mattered in this moment. He kept at it, holding himself back only just, waiting for her next orgasm. As Maya next climbed and created that peak of pleasure he let himself release. One, two deeper, longer thrusts, grinding his pelvis against her as his cock exploded. Hot cum splashed inside her as she too was orgasming, their fist time having sex, making love, their first simultaneous orgasm.
        Lex was so full of joy, and so empty of energy. He nearly collapsed upon his lover, but held himself up just a bit. He was out of breath, and his cock was slowly deflating. "I love you Maya." He kissed her beautiful lips, looking into her bright and beautiful eyes. "I never expected to fall so in love with an insufferable, spoiled, rich brat. I never imagined you were so sharp, and so lovely," he leaned enough to be able to place a finger over her heart, "in here. You have changed me over the past few months in ways I never expected. I couldn't be happier."
Guild
The Soot Wolves

Characters
Ryk/Theodore/Rufus
Ritousaey

Rhindeer

For a few moments, everything ceased to exist but the wild scent of Lex, his heat against her, in her, and the white hot pleasure building within her core until it was hard to breathe and all she could do was cry out against his mouth. All she could do was hold on helplessly, her knees pressed tightly against his hips and hands gripping his shoulders until, suddenly, she saw stars. Maybe real ones, with the night sky above them, but at that moment it was difficult to distinguish between the two.

She cried out, trembling beneath him as he tipped her over the edge, but even through her own climax she could feel his body shudder. Was he feeling it, too? The sudden release of tension that left her breathless, pleasure coursing through her clear to her toes.

Lex finally stilled, which gave her a chance to fill her lungs. But she couldn't even begin to speak  and would honestly have no idea what to even say. He broke the silence before she had to try, though, and she looked dazedly up into his eyes—and couldn't help but laugh breathlessly.

"Oh, you do have such a way with words," she said, at first feeling a flash of offense (even if it was true) before he rounded it all out in a way that made her melt anew. She gently took his hand in hers, the one that had touched her heart, and brought it to rest against her cheek, nuzzling against him. "Likewise, who knew a dirty rotten criminal could be so sweet, so genuine. I'm glad you stole from me that day. It wasn't just a ring you took—I just didn't know it yet." She gave him an impish smile, still flushed with passion, before she pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you, too. You absolute devil."