Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

A Run In the Sun

Started by visualspice, February 05, 2014, 10:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"For starters, I'm no thief. The stones are mine."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

"Right? Prove it. You have two. Show me others like it, and I will believe you. If not, then you're a thief, and you will die." Vincent looked at her expectantly. It was believable, considering the stones were apparently worthless. That would mean they were either trinkets, or this girl was stealing worthless items. Which wouldn't make sense.

visualspice

Iyla's eyes narrowed angrily.
"You don't get it." She grit her teeth, hands clenching into fists. "I haven't found them all yet. They were.." she hesitated carefully over the right words. "Stolen from me."
Though technically, they were not. They were simply fallen beings, left overs of those who had just been like her master who would have all but vanished had he not forced himself inside Iyla's body and used her like a vessel. Now she had little choice but to remain his pawn. It was either find these trinkets, or remain these merged entity forever.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Brisinger987

"If that is true, you must be able to show me at least a third one? Go on, if you can, I'm giving you a chance to defend yourself."

visualspice

She ground her teeth.
"I don't have any more on me," she growled.

Brisinger987

"Shame. You were starting to convince me." Vincent drew the arrow back to full tension, then smirked.

"Goodnight. I'll leave you for the buzzards."

visualspice

Iyla knew she was as good as dead, but thankfully she could not simply die. So when the arrow was loosed,s he moved as swiftly as she could, even after it caught her by the shoulder. Black, ink like blood dribble down from the wound, staining down her arm as she dropped low, and threw a handful of sand at his face.

Brisinger987

The sand came straight at him, and as he moved to put his arm up, he realised he was too late, and found himself blinded by the sand, the microscopic shards of glass from the sun baked sand causing him unbearable pain as he yelled and dropped his weapons, blinded by the sand attack.

visualspice

At his yelp, Iyla wasted no time in driving kicks towards his head, hoping to knock the man over in attempts to disarm him and get the upper hand.

Brisinger987

Still blinded by the sand, Vincent tried to discern sound, but the only sound he heard, was Iyla's foot connecting with the side of his head, and then the next thing he knew, he was lying face down in the sand. His head was pouning, and he couldn't think straight as he failed to rise from the sand.

visualspice

Iyla was on him in seconds, her body pinning his to the ground roughly as he was forced to eat sand. She had a hand full of his blonde hair, and her other hand kept his arms pinned as best she could.
"How about we negotiate you taking a little nap?" she told him threateningly. He did cause her enough grief for one day. And no one.. no one would get in the way of her and her shadow seeds!

Brisinger987

Vincent began to choke on the sand, and he realised he would have to think quickly. He squirmed slightly, before inhaling through his nose, and pretending to pass out, going completely limp. Now he just had to wait for the weight on his body to move, and he could get up and get her.

visualspice

Iyla's face fell as he went limp as she blinked. She hadn't done anything to warrant his sudden stillness, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to take advantage. Spotting his weapon nearby, she snatched it up and ran like hell, back towards the city, and away from all of this light.

Brisinger987

It was his one chance, but he wanted this one alive now. This had become personal. He stood up, and reached for his one knife, a kunai hidden in his cloak, and he threw it at her leg, hoping that, by the luck of the gods, it hit her. Hopefully it would.

visualspice

Lucky for him, he was close enough the knife hit true, and down onto her knees in the sands she went, his bow falling out of her grip. Swearing between her teeth, she yanked the dagger out and turned around to see just how fast he was approaching, as she remained crouched down like an angered beast, the bloodied blade in her hand as she growled at him defensively.

Brisinger987

He slowed up, realising he had no weapons to fight her with.

"I'm beginning to wonder if you're worth the trouble. Only beginning though..." He took a cautious step forward, slowly nibbling away at the 10 foot gap between them.

"Come quietly, and I'll only hand you in to the guards. It's very clear you won't be dying if you have any say in it."

visualspice

Iyla tightened her grip on the blade.
"Come any closer and I'll gut you clean open," she threatened, eyes sharp and wild, like an animals.

Brisinger987

Vincent was stuck. He had no weapons to fight her with, so he simply stepped forward, waiting for the blade to sink in. He hoped the plan in his head would work, because otherwise, it would be a lot of unnecessary pain. Possibly even his own death.

"Now now, just give me the knife back, and let me get my weapons, and we're even..."

visualspice

Iyla cut towards him and moved back.
"You must think I'm a fool if I'd ever consider giving you your weapons back,"s he growled.

Brisinger987

Vincent darted to the side and towards her, and in his head, the plan he had, was to tackle her, stun her with a surprise kiss, then headbutt her and stab her in the neck. He just needed to not get stabbed in the process.

He just had to hope he didn't get stabbed.