Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Tears and blood frozen to ice

Started by Anadwen, February 06, 2014, 10:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

"I suppose that would be the safest." he agreed, quickly buttoning up to hide what little skin he was showing even then. Saphira's hands were almost like fire... Well, not surprising, she was a dragon, he reminded himself while finally buttoning up the high collar of the robe.

"Thanks for not leaving me there yesterday. I owe you my life."

paganchick

"I dislike the Connloathians I was more doing them a disfavor than doing you a favor. I guess you chose your enemies well in this situation, I try not to make it a habit of sticking out my neck for those who aren't of my kind or kin," Sapphira replied before placing the pot of stew back over the fire to heat up.

Anadwen

"That changes nothing to me." Thranuilas replied, softly shaking his head. "Those people are crazy, no matter how you look at it, anyway." Connlaoth was, in his eyes, a rather messed-up country. They imprisoned and hunted mages like animals, and their nobility was spoiled and committing the real crimes instead, without any supervision except for one measly 'Grand Duke'.

Almost saddening.

paganchick

"i agree that their infrastructure needs some improvement and that their religion is just as confused but to each their own. And if the people are going to follow blindly there is nothing you can do," Sapphira replied before once again turning to face Thranuilas once again.