Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Rattlin' Bog (Word game!)

Started by Kriv, February 16, 2014, 08:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kriv

Rattlin' bog is and Irish clap song style game similar to twelve days of Christmas about a bog in the valley and it's contents. The rules are simple.

1. Anything you add to the bog must  not be higher than 2 syllables.
2. You must include all past contents added to the bog in your post.
Wild card rule: This rule restricts one word from being used in the game.
Current WC word: Squirrel
3. If you fail to include any past contents you will be eliminated
4.If you use the WC word you will be disqualified.
5. All things must make sense! If someone puts egg you can't say there is a squirrel in the egg. If it doesn't make any sense you will be disqualified.
Example: 
Guy 1: Now in this bog there was a twig, a rare twig, a rattlin' twig, the twig in the bog and the bog down in the valley-oh!

Girl 2: And on that twig there was a leaf, a rare leaf, a rattlin' leaf, the leaf on the twig, and the twig in the bog, and the bog down in the valley-oh

So I'll start:
Now in this bog there was a tree, a rare tree, a rattlin' tree, the tree in in the bog, and the bog down in the valley-oh.

Have fun!

zozee9

And on this tree there was an owl, a rare own, a rattlin' own, the owl on the tree, and the tree down in the valley-oh!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Kriv

And on this owl there was a head, a rare head, a rattlin' head, and the head on the owl, and the owl on the tree, and the tree in the bog, and the bog down in the valley-oh!

Salidia

Now on this head there was a feather, a rare feather, a rattlin' feather, and the feather on the owl ,and the owl on the tree, and the tree in the bog, and the bog down in the valley-oh!

Kriv

And on that feather there was a mite, a rare mite, a rattlin' mite, and the mite on the feather, and the feather on the head, and the head on the owl, and the owl on the tree, and the tree in the hole, and the hole in the down in the valley-oh! bog