Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

About A Rose

Started by Anadwen, February 17, 2014, 10:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

Aldanith remained silent for a long while, before eventually opening his mouth to speak up again. She was right... It indeed did make a lot of sense. He did find these things odd when he took the job, but he was too blinded by the thrill to refuse it.

"Yes, it was planned. Now I see how it fits... I couldn't get any price off him, and the streets were unusually quiet today, but there was movement behind the windows and in backstreets, and I heard them whispering. Yes, I heard them from the rooftops. It was all just a trap..."

He growled, standing up, and pulled Rora up with himself. "I can get us out unnoticed, but don't think I'm helping you out for free. One attempt to betray me, and you're as good as dead, understand?" he spoke silently, and his eyes glinted darkly as they pierced her like spears of ice in the dark. He wiped the blood off his wrist into the mask, now only loosely hanging by his neck, and let it slide back down, ignoring the throbbing pain the wound was causing him.

zozee9

Rora laughed and stared at him with amusement clear in her eyes. "You really think I couldn't get out of here on my own?" Shaking her head, she sassily continued, "Thanks for the confidence boost... however, I am curios about your plans of escape. Never hurts to learn a new trick every once in a while." Her current trick was a lovely mixture of acting and mind manipulation.

Glancing down at his wrist, she slowly added, "If you need the pain to go away for this to work, I can help. Give it a morphine-like boost, similar to what I did earlier."
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

"I don't need it..." he growled. "But I'll need to pick you up and hold. Tightly. If you fall, you can break your neck." He ripped the mask off and tied it around the wound to stop the bleeding, and moved closer towards Rora, reaching out for her.

"If you won't move or let go, I can take us out of the town in a very, very short time." he announced darkly.

zozee9

Rora wrapped her arms around the assassin and gave him a light kiss on the cheek... just for good measure. No bites, of course. He'd probably kill her if she did that. "Just make sure you don't take us too far from the town, sweetie. Gotta make sure we can get our revenge!"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Anadwen

Aldanith's arms entwined around her, firmly holding her as he picked her up. "Close your eyes..." he muttered, taking a few steps back from the wall.

And in the next moment, he launched himself forth, and ran towards it in an insane speed. He bolted up the side of the house, making a large leap when gravity begun to pull him down, and threw himself onto the edge of the roof above. In an inhuman display of grace and speed, he stood back up, still keeping Rora in his arms, and started running towards the dark forests north of the town, faster than the wind itself.

zozee9

Rora barely managed to stifle her gasp as Aldanith takes off. She didn't want to give him the pride of knowing he shocked her, but, even still, his speed was incredible. No wonder she couldn't fight him. She watched as the buildings whizzed by. If it wasn't for her special eye, Rora was willing to believe that everything would have been a blur.

Being up in the dark sky was actually quite soothing. The night always calmed her... she never felt more peace than when she was alone in the middle of nowhere, staring at the stars. Unfortunately, she always had to go back to a town. After all, that's where the jobs were.

Anadwen

The roofs passed underneath Aldanith's feet, only skittering like if a large spider was moving over them. It was dark, the sky was like ink, but he didn't halt, nor falter once, already familiar with the rooftop terrain of Ketra as if it was his home.

The Draconi forest, till then just a dark line on the horizon, was drawing closer. There was a cabin in the woods that he claimed for himself, a place where they could hide. His arms clenched around Rora somewhat stronger, and he launched himself forth in speed that made the wind wail even in his own ears. Only for that short moment that it took to get out of the town, though.

All of a sudden, the roofs ended. He stopped on the edge of a low house, gazing down for a moment, and then turning his glance at Rora. "We're almost in the forests. I have a place to hide in there." he informed her.

zozee9

"You hide," Rora replied with a grin. "I want my revenge. But first, won't you let me down?" She knew just the way to kill him, too... it would be perfect. Slow, painful, and perfect. "And no worries, I'll split all the money I get with you. I might be an assassin, but I play fair." More or less. "I don't break my word, I guess would be a better way to put it."

Anadwen

"No." Aldanith growled, and made a few steps back, away from the edge of the roof. It was high, but not too high for him to be afraid...

He flashed across the roof and lunged through the dark, like a knife through butter, and there was just a whistle of the wind as he landed on the hard ground beneath, still holding Rora up, even when squatting like that. He wasn't willing to let her go just like that. Who knows what she might do?

zozee9

Rora sighed, exasperated. Apparently he didn't plan on letting her down. She was tempted to bite him... so, so tempted. All she had to do was lean in and take a small bite. His white skin would be broken and stained by the red blood, perfect in its beauty. She would savor every last bit of that sweet liquid. She could already smell the blood that she had drawn from him earlier.

Her sheathed fangs once again came out, enticed by her own thoughts. Rora started leaning forwards slowly and prepared herself to take a bite. And she did.

Except instead of biting him, she bit her tongue.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Rora inwardly cursed herself. She had almost done it. Almost bit him. Almost done the one thing that would have ended her life. Almost followed her urge. She had barely managed to restrain herself by biting her tongue, one of the few tricks she knew for how to stop herself. Rora unclenched her teeth and spat her blood at the ground. At least her fangs were gone.

Anadwen

Aldanith stared down at the girl in his hands. "What... The f*** do you think you are doing?" he hissed. His hand moved up to her neck, and as a reminder of what he's capable of, he gripped it hard.

"If your fangs just as much as touch my skin, I'll snap your neck, and then make out with your dead body! And then break it again." he warned her, looking up again to avoid crashing into a tree. What did she think he was? The fact that he was saving her didn't mean he could change his mind really, really easily, and she was playing with her luck.

zozee9

The only thing that stopped Rora from yelling at the crazed man was the fact that his hand was around her neck. One wrong move and she was dead—she knew it. Even still, she just had to say something.

"I bit myself," fool "not you. Sometime's a lady has gotta please herself. And my blood is pretty delicious, I must say." Rora licked her bloody lips. Unfortunately, her blood actually tasted rather bitter to her... though she was fairly positive that was just in comparison to the lustful blood of others'.

Sighing, she added, "It's not like I'm going to sign my death wish right now. I might be an assassin, but that doesn't mean I want to die." Though if she died, she was near positive he would too.