Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What Goes On Underneath the Table (M)

Started by visualspice, August 27, 2013, 08:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Making it to the gate, Renna stole a kiss from Oakely.
"This is so exciting, I've never been so happy, Oakley. Nor out of breath!" she exclaimed, before moving through the gate and out into the outter lawn, her hand was still linked to his as she began to run again and enjoyed the rshed feeling of the night time air.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakley ran with her and she ran faster than he.  She was swift for someone wearing a dress and he, well, he'd never been much of a runner.  He look at the path ahead of them and wondered if they should just keep running and never look back.  Oh how he wanted too.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

They were about half way when Renna halted beneath a copse of trees, panting heavily as she turned to Oakley and leaned against a tree.
"Oh, my lungs are burning, but was that not fun?" she said, wrinkling her nose as she kissed the very tip of his, playfully.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Oakely was beaming, though he too was out of breath.  He didn't answer right away and just blushed when she kissed his nose.  He put an arm beside the trunk of the tree beside her head and leaned on it, catching his breath for the moment.  "It was.  We should have a place where we can do this safely.  Where we don't have to run.  Where we can see each other whenever we want," he suggested.  He stood straighter and peered at Renna, looking older, more mature in the moonlight.  "A place all our own."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Renna's eyes shimmered at the idea.
"Yes, wouldn't that be wonderful?" she said, giving a dreamy sigh towards him.
"I still can't believe we're really together- I mean, to think, all of those years apart, I thought our friendship was lost forever."

Lion

Oakley dropped his head a little.  "I wasn't thinking much then.  Michael had always been relentless.  He wanted me to forget you.  I very nearly did.  You surprised me back at the party," he murmured.  "I honestly never thought I would see you again."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Yeah, though it was rather ironic you'd find me under the table," she said with a smile and blush.

Lion

"You were just trying to look up my pants," Oakley teased and leaned into her.  He kissed her cheek and put a hand on her shoulder.  His eyes still look distant, sad even, and he lingered close to her lips.  "Renna.  I just want you to know, no matter what happens, I will always love you.  I'll always be there when you need me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna giggled.
"But you havne't got much to look at up there."
It was true, he was abit too scrawny to have a real ass.
"And I know," she told him, leaning forward as their noses touched. "And I for you."

Lion

It was a sweet moment, he relished in that fact.  He wanted to cherish them for as long as he could, for he knew that after this, who knew when he was going to see her again.  His smile turned into a frown and he leaned in further to Renna, putting his arms around her shoulders and hugging her fiercely.  "Oh Renna...  I wish you could stay with me."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her expression fell, as did her arms as the wrapped tightly around him. She nestled her face in close to his.
"I know," she whispered. "Don't remind me." And she smiled up at him despite it, though the sadness was still there. "I should go." She said, her lips quivering. "Before I say or do anythign stupid to ruin this."

Lion

"Okay.  I understand," he murmured.  "But before you go."  Oakley didn't know how he managed it, but something in him sparked, awakened him.  He leaned in and let his lips met to hers.  He hugged her tightly to him, possessively even and kissed her deeply, passionately with more will and gumption than he ever could have mustered in his life.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The kiss was most unexpected, but not the kiss itself so much as the power and ferocity behind it; it left the little red head more than dazed as he stole her breath away. She melted into it, whimpering as she clung to him fierce.
"Oh, Oakley," she told him, blue eyes wavering. And her lips met his for a second, equally passionate kiss as she leaned on into him, one toe lifting in it's excess.

"I love you," she breathed, arms still around his neck. "Forever and ever."

Lion

"I love you Renna.  Nothing could ever change that," he murmured back to her.  Oakley Brennick, kissing her like his life depended on it.  His heart was beating so fast, so much so that.  His eyes looked at her desperately.  "Go, Renna.  Go before I keep you here with me forever."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Renna laughed breahtily at his claim.
"Don't tempt me." She told him, squeezing both his hands before kissing him once more softly.
"I love you, Oakley." She told him, her eyes glittering with tears for him. "Goodbye."
And she moved to disappear into the waking morning- to start another day, and to pray she'd see her lover again, soon.

Lion

Oakley turned back toward the old manor house of the Brennick's.  Oakley remember how once those old stone walls used to make him feel safe, the gates and the guards.  And now as he looked upon it, he suddenly felt like it seemed more of a cage than anything else.  He frowned and went back into the house, and walked quietly to his room.  But as he laid his head down on his pillow, he felt something crinkling underneath.  He reached uner and pulled out a note and he took it to a lamp, to  read, "You should know better than to think you can keep secrets from me Oakley Brennick."  And a sudden cold stone dropped down into the pit of his stomach.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice