Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Better Character

Started by Brisinger987, February 27, 2014, 02:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brisinger987

Hello general people of SotE: 'tis I, your resident Tyranid Hive Mind, and I have come with a message:

We have come to devour your biomass!
I have a new character!

His name is Alanael, a demon prince from the realm of Aeterna, here to avenge the death of his people at the hands of an angel, and to bring order and piece to this realm. Of course, he's not your flaming death monster style demon, but more of a dark angel nice guy.

He can be anywhere, chasing rumors of a corrupt angel fleeing across the lands, searching for places to plunge into chaos.

He's very untrusting, but appears, outwardly, as friendly, completely uncertain of the people of Le'raana.

So: Any takers?

Wicked Basket

What if he met my new character Anzio? How do you think that would work out?

Brisinger987

I think they would clash,  but not in a bad way. Anzio is chaotic but in a less "chaos is fun" manner than perhaps Kirnardaz or Araxaz. He's very controlled, and that's a nice difference to the ordered, structured, streamlined black and white world Alanael sees.

Wicked Basket

Chaos is fun sounds about right. He's more crazy than evil. He just likes to have fun.

Brisinger987

They might clash a bit more violently then. Depends on what you're looking for?

Wicked Basket

It might be fun and exciting for him to show up in the midst of one of Anzio's robberies.

Brisinger987

Wicked Basket

Nothing like coming up on a small town as it's being robbed by about 100 of the same guy. :P Which one do you hit?