Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Twilight Island

Started by pryatama aphrodite, March 02, 2014, 11:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pryatama aphrodite

(Setting)
In order to reach this pocket dimension, you would need to travel to 'the bar of social freedom', and stroll through any door branching outward from the main area. Or, open a handy dandy aether! Once your feet rest on solidified ground, take a look around.

The sky, forever suspended in twilight. The dying sun casting the everlasting glow over the landscape.

Hills rise and fall quite a distance away. A river sparkles and shimmers under the lighted evening sky, where one would peer into the ripples to find mermaids smiling with bright faces, and sharpened teeth. Hair fanning around their delicate faces.

pryatama aphrodite

She could feel the crunches beneath her feet. Hear them far away, and muffled, as if she was suspended in water, and straining to listen. No bugs were chirping, no movements made aside from her own. Her nose met the warming ball of fire in the sky, half up half down on the a
Horizon. This had to be superior to pleasing one's soul. And body. And mind. For this magical dimension was the sun gods getaway, as well as anyone else's.

pryatama aphrodite

Her mind dipped and swayed through intricate threads of thoughts, sifted to the subjects boarder lining innocence. Never moody enough to discover internally places of enjoyment. Instead, seeking what worldy offers she could afford to view, and picking them with precise delicacy. Acceptance being a serious deal... Sometimes.

Wicked Basket

Teleporting like that had been one of the weirdest things Anzio experienced. After they had arrived he was struck with a small bout of dizziness and held on to Khainley for support.

"That was weird."

pryatama aphrodite

With unprepared haste, she half dragged the dizzy illusionist, and, after bidding farewell to the cursed form of entry, gently pulled Anzio to sit a minute. His first portal, and he managed not to chuck up his insides. A wave of slight jelousy replaced the haze from the trip. "You alright, love?" she cooed in the british format.

Wicked Basket

Anzio merely nodded in response to her question as the world slowly came back into focus.

"I won't be looking forward to the return trip."

pryatama aphrodite

She nodded, resuming the upright position.

Wicked Basket

Anzio's vision finally came back into focus and he looked around. This Twilight Island place was pretty nice.

"So, what do we do first?"

pryatama aphrodite

She perked up, paranoia kicking to overdrive. No... That couldn't have been...

"Now, we slaughter the Kintet's." she drew her dagger, blade gleaming as a time lapse moment took place while it grew to full glory, patterns along the weapon glowing from dark energy. "When I say-"

Too late. Creatures of man-size, with predatory gleams in their eyes, came charging. Khainley's eyes widened. She saw... "David..."

She backed away, clearly frightened. The creature's grin was sinister, and so much like David's. "Be careful! They'll take the form of the person you hate the most!"

Hair fell in her face as she continued to back down and shrink back as he smiled lazily. "Your master commands you to come." He beckons with a slender finger. And she shakes her head slowly. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't make me force you."

"No. No, I won't... You'll... You're not real."

"Aren't I?" He reached her, reaching downward and locking a hand on her waist. Forefinger and middle slipping into the waistband of her jeans. "Come now, Amaria. Don't fight me." He cooes.

She went fluid and pliant, collapsing on her knees in the dirt, lip bleeding as she bit it harder and harder. he's not real, he's not real...

Wicked Basket

"Get away from her!"

Anzio launched himself at the creature, driving his daggers into its chest.  He then kicked the beast to the ground before driving his daggers into its eye sockets, not taking the time to look at its face in order to avoid its trickery. Anzio rushed to Khainley's side.

"Are you alright?"

pryatama aphrodite

"Y-Yes-"

Hands lock on her waist again, and pulls her backward. Another David. She twists and tries to drive the dagger to his chest, only to be pinned to the ground, the creature wearing David's face growling seductively.

Wicked Basket

Anzio charged the second creature as well, bringing it down with his daggers. He didn't know what these were, but they were after Khainley, HIS Khainley, and he didn't care about anything else beyond that. In the blink of an eye a small army of Anzio copies filled the area and formed a protective barrier around Khainley. Now that Khainley was protected and he had reinforcements, it was time to put an end to this nonsense. Anzio readied his daggers and called out to the creatures.

"Come get some, you bastards!"

pryatama aphrodite

She shifted and back blended to a standing position. Extreme flexibility handy in this. "Anzio. I hate to pry, but who is your worst nightmare?"

Wicked Basket

"The worst thing that ever happened to me was being betrayed by the other orphans, but if these guys want to turn into them I'd be more than happy to kill them all."

Altough what Anzio had said was true, it wasn't his worst nightmare. His worst nightmare would be losing Khainley, but he wasn't about to let that happen.

pryatama aphrodite

Suddenly, her sex ridden master paled in comparison as his story came back to her mind. She pushed it down. No, Amaria Pavati Connara, known to most as Khainley Meliorn, DOES NOT CRY!!!

"Ok. Beating around the bush won't help us." She tyed her hair into a high ponytail, sudden attire appearing on her form. The suit skin tight to show lovely curves with weapons of the shinigami hanging at coordinated intervals on her hips, in her boots, and on her chest. Yes, the last part is accurate.

Wicked Basket

"Let's do this then!"

Anzio and his copies all charged the creatures. Even though his copies were incapable of killing, they would provide enough of a distraction for Khainley and Anzio to take the beasts down one by one.

pryatama aphrodite

For a start, a seraph blade was plunged into the side of ones head, while her other hand fought to control the sensor as it blared beneath her fingers. "Dam..." She muttered, ducking a blow from two David's, and crouching to kick their feet out from under them. She then triple flips to a group of sexists and swinged the blades in a downward cut motion, eliminating most in the crowd, just as more replace them.

Granted the group was fairly large, she could see the last of the, filing out. All David's. she wondered what Anzio was seeing...

Wicked Basket

The creatures stuggled against Anzio. Having never taken anything in his life seriously enough, there weren't any particular people that he was afraid of. However, one of the beasts noticed  how protective Anzio had been of Khainley. The next creature Anzio came to turned into Khainley and Anzio froze. He knew it was a trick, but he couldn't bring himself to stab the woman he loved. A hand clamped around Anzio's throat and hurled him the air, only for another beast to knock him back down onto the ground. Anzio became surrounded by more Khainley's. Despite having the appearance of the one he loved, he made himself attack anyway. After the creatures were dispatched, he sunk to his knees with tears streaming down his. He had just killed Khainley several times over, and he was praying to whoever would listen that he would never have to again.

pryatama aphrodite

Ok. The rest of them were now after her skilled form, flipping, dodging, striking, until, in the crowd of sex offenders, came a voice. A voice the caused a wave of warmth to flow through her. "Khainley..."

She turned, slowly, only to come face to face with the lost orphan. "Anzio? You should be helping me fight! What's wrong?"

"Lets just give up. Too many too late. Its a good thing we could be together like this before our untimely ends." He ran a hand through her hair, the palm soft and warm. A weight dropped in her. Anzio would never say any of this. He would be brave, and selfless. This was not him.

She raised her blade, hand shaking violently. Only to drop it. She couldn't kill him. Even if this was a trick. She would rather take her own life before his. She'd lived a hellova lot longer then he had.

Her left leg swooped below the imposter, knocking it to its knees. A fist collided with its jaw, and she avoided watching it dislocate. The creature moaned, and her knee plunged into its stomach, and soon enough, the creature collapsed. Not dead, but unconsious.

The rest were easy to obliterate, using her absolute hate for david to reign victor, before she turned. Finsing Anzio, in tears, on his knees. She approached him, cautiously, a nagging feeling that the kintets might not have been all gone. She sunk to her own knees, and said, in a quiet voice, "Anzio? Is this really you?"

Wicked Basket

Anzio nodded in reply.

"The bastards turned into you," he said softly. "They made me kill you at least ten times."

Anzio began visibly trembling as he began to cry.

"I'd want to go home if I had one to go to."

Tags: