Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Call of the Vahltrysse [M]

Started by visualspice, March 14, 2014, 04:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Brynhalla's face was still scrunched up at the idea.
"What? No!" Why would he think she'd care!?
Though as she turned to walk away, the idea of him wanting to do anything for her made her wonder- just how much of anything..
but she shook her head.
No, no! She couldn't get caught up with someone- even fi..
she understood at least a bit where he was coming from.

Ugh, why couldn't one of the other boys ask her this? Then she'd know of all sorts of things to ask him...
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir's eyes narrowed as he watched her turn and walk away.  "I'll tell people you were training, if you don't train me!  You know you're not supposed to, even if your da's a warrior!" he called after her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

At this threat, Brynhalla halted in her tracks. Her hands tensed around her wooden staff before she turned towards the healer's son and suddenly whirled around in one swift motion- and pointed the wooden staff at his chest.
"What was that?" she said, prodding him with the end of it. "Are you trying to threaten me, healer's boy?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Thoronir fumbled with his confidence and he chewed on his lips, stepping back at her prodding.  Then he mustered his courage again and stepped forth, letting the staff poke into his chest.  "Yes, I am," he said sternly.  "Train me.  Or the whole village will know."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Brynhalla hesitated. There was one thing she prided herself in- it was her identity- and if he spoiled that; oh... she would hurt him so hard that he-

It was then she realized..
She could hurt him now! And a wicked grin twisted across her lips.
"Ok! Training starts right now!" ANd in one fluid motion, she whirled the staff back, around and down between his legs, kicking them up from under him and laughed as he fell onto his back int he dirt.

"Gotta be quick, healer's boy! Or you'll end up boar food!"

Lion

Thoronir had half expected something like that but that didn't mean it didn't hurt any less than it did when the air was knocked out of him.  He wheezed until he could feel his lungs again and then promptly breathed, climbing to his feet.  He kept his distance, putting his hands up.  "Then where is my weapon?" he asked stupidly, watching her warily.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You're a warrior," she said, smirking as her eyes sparkled playfully int he night. "Be creative." And she waited for him to be in a fighting stance before aiming for his legs again.

Lion

Thoronir skipped back, giving ground when the staff came for him again, and this time he lunged forward, trying to tackle her and pin her once more to the ground.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

But she had swiftness he did not, and soon he was on his back again, she over him, nearly straddling him as she pressed her wooden staff across his chest and held him firmly in place.
"You're making this too easy, Thoronir! Come! I thought you didn't want to be a healer's boy! Now fight me as if you were a man! A hunter! A warrior! Those who cry out for death and blood!"

Removing the staff, she got to her feet and danced around him, eyes sparkling in the night as she watched him, body crouched like that of a tiger.

Lion

Thoronir got up, and again he was on his back.  He was getting dizzy from all the knocking around he was getting, but he was dogged and persistent, and he instead bided his time, refusing to allow himself into her range as he looked around and spotted a spear on the ground.  He dove for it and rolled, holding it in both hands, but it was clear he had no idea how to properly wield it.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The very action made Brynhalla snort.
"You know the spear end faces me and not your feet." She gave a playful laugh and twirl of her staff. "Well now, let's see you try to use it, healer boy. Come on! Come at me!" She taunted, and paused in her circling to at least give him a shot.

Lion

"N-no," he hesitated, switching the spear around.  "Y-you come here!" he barked back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"As if. You want t be a warrior? Then you need to learn to use those legs!" And her eyes danced as she looked them over- such thin, stick like things. However did they keep the tall boy erect? Laughing, she tore away from him, body whipping through the air so fast her long, wild hair carried behind her.

Lion

Thoronir grit his teeth as she danced around, taunting him.  He didn't move from his place.  Instead he crouched low and used the moment of her distraction to fire the spear at her.  It flew with remarkable precision - likely beginner's luck - singing through the air, spinning even as it darted between her legs, ripping through the lower part of her skirts and landing in the dirt with a piece of the cloth attached at the point.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Brynhalla came to an abrupt halt, eyes wide, heart beating well into her ears as she stared at the healer's son in disbelief.  Fear and excitement welled up inside her. He had nearly torn off her skirts. Her lips twitched into a small smirk before her own staff moved up now to bat his spear away.

"Lucky shot!" she told him, pink-blonde hair falling over her face as she grinned.

Lion

Thoronir was confident with that blow even as he had missed.  He gave a small smirk and approached her again, giving up his fighting stance.  He kept watching her as he moved back toward the spear.  He plucked it from the ground and he pulled the piece of cloth from the tip and tucked it into the small carry-bag on his hip.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a playful smack to the spear.
"Come on. Stop getting distracted. You'll never become anything but a healer's boy if you keep that up!"

Lion

Thoronir smirked at Brynhalla and with a quick flick of his wrist, the twisted the spear and swept Bryn's feet out from under her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Too bad she had seen it coming from a mile away, and though she let him down her- she wanted to show him things were not as they seemed as her wooden staff struck to his belly, then knocked his own feet out from beneath him. She rolled away and got to her knees, then grinned over him triumphantly.
"Just because you can floor someone does not mean they can't floor you. You need to disable and disarm. Especially if you know they are faster, better.'

Lion

Thornir hit the ground hard.  He spat out to the side and made a face at her. "I'm starting to think you just enjoy beating me to a pulp," he muttered and wiped his mouth.  Thoronir shot at her, pressing his spear's blunt end to her ribs, no longer fearing hurting her, and he lunged for her again, hoping to use his strength to bear down on her - or what there was of it despite his skinny body.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Tags: