Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Journey of Stars

Started by visualspice, March 18, 2014, 04:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Ashai regarded her, studying her face in the faint light. And when he spoke, he spoke softly in a voice barely over a whisper.
"To bring you back home. To rescue you from this fate, and to restore order the way it was meant to be."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"And what if you fail, sorcerer?"

She was, after all, what she was...and she wasn't at all sure she was this princess he searched for.  Even if she was...  Well, she was a demon now.  There was no going back from that...and if there was, somehow, a spell or rote the sorcerer knew, the King wouldn't just let her go...

"What if you are unable to return with your princess?"

visualspice

Ashai watched her before releasing a breath he hadn't known he was holding.
"I won't fail you. I can't fail you. I've made a promise, and I will make good on my word."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

The words made her lips curl into a smile.  There was, she admitted, something appealing about the way he said them, about his dedication and the way he was swearing to rescue her...even when she herself wasn't certain she wanted or needed to be rescued.

"Well, then," she murmured.  A purr in the back of her throat betrayed her pleasure, as did the way her tail snaked back and forth behind her.  "You had better come up with a plan."

visualspice

It was then he stared at her, a desperate fire wavering within his eyes.
"That is why I must see your King. He put this curse on you, he can release it. Take me to him," he asked, taking a step closer to her, eyes never yielding as they begged, "Please..."

Ivory

"As you wish," she answered with a light shrug of her shoulders.  Her eyes, however, watched him very closely.  "But, he will not be so easy to convince.  I will be very sad if -- when -- he decides to have you killed."  Her tail gave one final swish, then abruptly stopped.  "I think your foolishness is beginning to rub off on me a little."

visualspice

Ashai shook his head.
"Death does not matter to me. It is your protection, where I have failed, that matters. I was granted this second chance. I will not fail."

Ivory

"If you say so," the woman answered with a soft sigh.  "But that makes you no less foolish."  Turning from him, she strode a few steps, then paused and looked over her shoulder at him.  "Are you coming?"

visualspice

Finding himself staring, he closed his lips and gave a nod.
"Yes." And he moved to follow her. "I'm as ready to go as I'll ever be."
It was time to see what next fate had in store for him.

Tags: