Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mindshifter Hospitality [Rhi] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, April 05, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

It was the fresh ferocity of his thrusts, timed just right and hitting just the right, very sensitive spot, that tipped Yun over the edge. Her breath caught, her body tensed, and she let out a long, throaty moan that turned into a whimper as she fell forward against Han's chest and trembled around and against him and clung on for dear life.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

This time, Han pulled out successfully, just making sure that his seed went, well... anywhere else. Since they'd romped their way to the edge of the robe, he just shot his spurts out to the side, and then he ran out of steam.

Using his last vestiges of energy, he raised his arms and wrapped them around Yun. He kissed her forehead, and licked her sweat off of his lips.

"Gods... We sure made our last loud fuck count...:

Rhindeer

Yun let out a breathless laugh as she curled against his chest and tucked her head beneath his chin. She was panting, all sweaty from exertion and the humidity of the day, and still felt all tingly and wonderful from their coupling.

"Sure did," she agreed, and cuddled in tighter. "Goddess, you're probably gonna hafta bloody gag me if we're gonna do anythin' in the city!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Han laughed, hand placed confidently on her ass, almost as if he was claiming it as his own.

"I'm really tempted to just... go back to sleep..."

Rhindeer

"That'd be niiiiice..." Yun said with a sigh as she laid her head down on Han's chest. "Buuuut...we'd probably better get movin' again."

She closed her eyes and let out a contented sigh.

"Probably."

DaGlobster

"Just five more minutes won't hurt. Let's enjoy this time we have together," Han said, and he stroked her hair.

"We gotta keep ourselves a secret, remember?"

Rhindeer

"Pffff...don't remind me," Yun groaned. "That's gonna be tough enough already. Like, how do all those forbidden lovers from the legends do it?"

DaGlobster

"Well, we know how they do it," Han said with a cheesy grin on his face.

"I guess we just gotta learn how to do it quickly and quietly. Either that, or meet in secret."

Rhindeer

Yun muffled a laugh against Han's chest. "I...I was talkin' more like, how do lovers like...stay hidden and how can they stand to pretend they ain't interested in each other all the time 'cept when they're alone? Like, that must be torture!"

She lightly poked his chest. "Someone's still got his mind in the gutter."

DaGlobster

"Well, can you blame me? It's like... Our favorite activity. Can just... Do it for days, you know?"

Han cleared his throat.

"We'll have to see how things play out. If what you said is true, and you're going to have to be fending women off of me, maybe you shouldn't, you know? Let them flirt, let them wink. They'll never suspect you."

Rhindeer

"Oooh...now that'd be hard," Yun grumbled, frowning at the image that created. Then she leaned up and eyed Han.

"If I don't fend 'em off, will you?"

DaGlobster

"I'll fend them off like they're a pack of wolves," Han said, kissing Yun to help assure her.

"They won't get to me."

Rhindeer

"Hrm." Yun dropped her head back down and rested her chin on her arms, which she folded atop his chest.

"Then I guess I can pretend," she said. "Ain't gonna be easy, though, fakin' indifference."

DaGlobster

"Alas," Han said, fake-sighing as he looked up to the dawn sky, and then back at Yun. he stroked her cheek, face containing nothing but warmth.

"You must be strong, my love. Contain yourself until we can meet in secret. Ours will be a fire we will kindle behind hooded furnace."

Han chuckled.

"It's from a book I read."

Rhindeer

Yun snickered at his little dramatization and she sat up, but only so she could press her wrist to her brow in a mock swoon. "Oh! But without ya, my minutes feel like days! My days--like centuries! The garden of my heart withers without your seed!"

And then her cheeks puffed out with repressed laughter, right before she failed completely at containing it and collapsed against his chest with laughter.

DaGlobster

"Okay, that last line could use a bit of improvement," Han snickered, but he fell silent after a bit. The only movement came from the gentle heaving of his strong chest, and the hand gently stroking her back.

"It's so easy to forget we're going to the city. We're so bad at this whole "going places" thing."

Rhindeer

"Hmmm!" Yun narrowed her eyes playfully at Han. "Could it be that we're bad at this 'cause--and I'm just goin' out on a limb here, correct me if I'm wrong! Are we bad at this 'cause we maaaybe don't want it to be over yet?"

DaGlobster

"Ugh, I could be here foreverrrr," Han murred, and he gave Yun a playful little kiss.

"It's gonna be pretty tough to beat the last few days."

Rhindeer

Yun smirked at that. "That sounds like a challenge if I ever heard one."

DaGlobster

"it should be."

Han laid in silence for a bit, before he tried to rise. As a result, he straightened the both of them out, with Yun coming to rest on his lap, legs straddling him.

"But we should probably get going, love."

And with that, he gave Yun a spank, motioning to the side with his head.