Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Mindshifter Hospitality [Rhi] [M]

Started by DaGlobster, April 05, 2014, 02:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Yun gave a surprised laugh at the spank, but finally, with an exaggerated sigh of regret, she rose from Han's lap and gave a languid arms-over-the-head stretch. "I gueeeess, if we must," she said, and reached down to start gathering up her clothes.

"I'm not really ready but...Kuan's gonna kill me already, so...bah!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

Han shamelessly enjoyed the sight of Yun's body, biting his lip as he reacquainted her curves to his eyes.

"Well, maybe she won't kill you immediately. I mean, I'll be right there. It'd be awkward."

Rhindeer

"Naaah. Then it'll just be a public execution. Good deterrent for other strays," Yun said with a nod, before she laughed and gave Han a look as she straightened again, clothes in hand.

"Ya don't think I mean she'll literally kill me, right?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DaGlobster

A moment of silence.

"No, of course not. That'd be silly."

He smirked, and gave Yun a punch in the elbow. He slipped on his clothing, and then threw on his robe, hitting himself with a cleaning ray.

"I was just playing along."

Rhindeer

"Oh, good! Never know about ya, jungle boy," Yun teased as she finished dressing and tried to ignore a flash of discomfort, because she was still all wet between her legs. Which was excellent during things but now just felt gross.

She ignored it, though, and pulled her hair back up into a knot. "Welp. Guess we better get, huh? We've procrastinated enough. I guess."

DaGlobster

"With you, I can't procrastinate enough," Han said, boldly leaning in to give her a hot kiss, only to resume putting his packs back on.

"Promise me that as soon as we get the chance, we'll do it on a bed."

Rhindeer

Yun snorted and rolled her eyes at that. "What, a bed? I thoughtcha were a wild jungle boy, always doin' it in nature!"

DaGlobster

"Yun, I sleep on a bed. Besides, I reckon there won't be much nature where we're going."

He smiled.

"We'll improvise."

Rhindeer

"Nah, the city's a jungle of a different sort," Yun said. "But yeah, I figure...I mean, like, I ain't the only Warrior that's seein' someone. 'Cause, uh..."

She cleared her throat. "I know some of the girls sneak people in. Or...fool 'round with each other. They try and be quiet but...y'know..."

DaGlobster

"I get it. They're quiet like you," Han teased, and finished packing up. He was so ready!

"Are we ready to go yet? I can't wait!"

Rhindeer

"Hey!" Yun said, color blooming bright in her cheeks. "I can be quiet! I only wasn't 'cause ya said ya liked it!"

Embarrassed, she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder, turning away to hide her blush as she started to lead the way.

DaGlobster

"We'll see," Han said, and he followed after her, a very visible pep in his step.

"Were are we going first? The warrior... building... place, right? What's it called?"

Rhindeer

"Ya mean the dojo?" Yun said, lips quirked in a smirk as she continued to lead the way. "Yup! That's where we're goin'. We'll head there and hope I don't get my ass kicked, and hope ya don't get mauled."

DaGlobster

"Why would I get mauled?" Han asked, a puzzled look in his eye.

Rhindeer

"By the girls, of course!" Yun said with a mock huff, before she tilted her head and squinted her eyes at him. "And prolly a coupla boys, too."

DaGlobster

At the mention that other boys might want to "Maul" him as well as the girls, Han blushed something fierce.

"Wait, so other boys are gonna want to..."

He looked at her, and made a naughty motion with his fingers.

"Do that to me?"

Rhindeer

Yun burst out into laughter at Han's expression--and his demonstration. She clapped a hand over her mouth quickly after, reminding herself that for all Han's intelligence, he was so, so sheltered.

"Uh huh," she finally said, still snickering. "I mean, it ain't like allowed or nothin', 'cause Inima says so, but boys can fancy boys and girls can fancy girls and I've heard rumors they do things together, so..." She grinned.

DaGlobster

"Wow, that's... Okay, I guess."

Han looked towards the city, and then back at Yun.

"You're the only one for me," he said.

Rhindeer

"Reeeally? So I don't have to worry 'boutcha leavin' me for some dashin' young man?" Yun asked, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

DaGlobster

"No, you're pretty safe from that," Han said. He leaned forwards to kiss her, and then gave her a spank.

"Let's get going."