Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dos NPCs

Started by Alegretto, April 22, 2014, 09:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alegretto

We all have them, NPCs that we should really make a sheet for but we just leave them as semi-characters. They might be in one of your threads, or two, or in a lot of them. Well here's a place to post shout outs for them.

Just say their name, give a very brief description of them, tell who created them, and then link any threads they're in under their description.

Like this:

Salia: A master healer who lives in the free village of La'marri. Friends with Grace Haftblow.
Created by: Alegretto
Appears in: Playing Hide and Seek

Klaus: A blacksmith who makes his home in Uthlyn. Friends with Fletcher de Villiers.
Created by: Cambie
Appears in: Fun With Guns and Bombs

Headbiter: An Orcish bandit with a propensity for biting the heads of his victims. He is heavily armed, and very dangerous, not to mention incredibly persistent.
Created by: DaGlobster
Appears in: Under the Overgrowth

visualspice

Frederick: A zombie valet that worked for the Armani family for years (literally). Now that Victoria's parents are killed, he works for her.
Created by: Visualspice
Appears in: Lady and the Beast

Gamerin: General in Prince Rezvek's army- who are the last of the Draegvaki
Appears in: Never Trust The Shadows

Wish Bears: Bears carved from wood of an ancient origin. They possess magical powers that seemingly can grant your wishes....
Appears in: Oh, My Goddess!!!

Tufkins: Also goes by 'Tuffy'- Black and white furball/ feline companion to the formerly married couple Liana and Tenran Cyneran.
Created by: Lion and Visualspice
Appears in: A Light in the Attic

Matakopas: The arch nemesis of Enzo Azura and primary antagonist in his story
Created by: Lion
Appears in: The Winds of Canador

Mursh: Large, jovial man and fighter for the repressed mages in Connlaoth. *currently deceased*
Appears in: Pennies and Dimes for a Wish, The Poison of Pleasure (and he could be in others but I can't remember >_>)

Maudy: 'Madame'- owner of the 'She Sells' in Coastal Connlaoth in the city of Break Point. Occasionally this 'whore' can be found in other cities throughout the kingdom.
Appears in: God of War: Ghost of Reajh! and First Come the Wedding, then Come the Bomb

Ahk-meht:-Lord of Souls; a dark demon who's using a mortal woman to steal 'living, pure souls' for him in order to gain power. The main antagonist for the thread 'Jar of Hearts' (linked below).
Appears in: Jar of Hearts

Night: Black feline companion and only friend to Ravin
Appears in: Welcome to the Freak Show

James Marter: Primary antagonist in the thread 'Bonds and Chains'
Appears in: Bonds and Chains

Rednet: Primary antagonist for the thread 'Slight of Hand'
Created by: Winters-feather
Appears in: Slight of Hand

Gregory: HE WANTS TO SELL YOU BOOKS!!!!!
Created by: Paradox
Appears in: Little Bits and Pieces

Lou: Primary antagonis in the thread Little Bits and Pieces (lol-well he KIND of is, or is also seen as a reoccurring joke enemy :P same as Gregory XD) Also.. he's a turkey >_>
Appears in: Little Bits and Pieces

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I know there's a lot more than that but I need to stop now ;_;
or this list would be ENDLESS
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

Samuel Swinden: Dylanna's son
Appears in: Eyes of Blue and Racing Against the Moon
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

Ori: Enedith's childhood friend and companion, living with the same master, and practically inseparable from him. His bickering partner and a very bad cook.
Created by: Anadwen
Appears in: Dark streets, dark thoughts

DaGlobster

Seussal Tython: Undead wight bound to Stygia to serve as her personal bodyguard and manservant.
Created by: Daglobster

Han: Young man who seems normal, but is unwittingly a creation of Kruz'Iik to use as an avatar in normal society.
Created by: Daglobster
Appears in: Ilithid Hospitality

visualspice

'The Corpses': An eclectic group of distinctively dead people somehow finding themselves in correspondence to the main protagonists involved with some of the crime fighting night life in Arca.
Appears In: I Am The Terror That Flaps In the Night, I Am The SourBall In The Candy Jar Of Goodness, I Am The Pin That Will Burst Your Bubble, An Addition To The Rogue Gallery, Awkward; A Fair.
*These corpses always accompany the Blood Mage assassin, Jarrett L'isson.

Alegretto

Taisir Refaei: A mango vendor who make his home in Essyrn. He sells the best mangos on this side of the city, whichever side you happen to be on, just like his grandfather before him.
Created by @Cambie
Appears In: Crumbs from the Bread King, Tick, Tock, Splash

Cronowind

I do have a large range of NPC's in my storyline, but those who are named will go here.

Toothy & Snubbs: Out of the goblins who survived the attempt to destroy Ashport, these two are the only ones who said their names. They were amongst a group lead by a hobgoblin chieftain. The tribe of goblins was broken, and out of fourty odd goblins. Only a third survived, snubs and toothy being part of this number. They did not join their bretheren in fleeing the city however, nobody knows where they are.

Mathias: Of all the strange and exotic creatures to grace earth. Mathias is one of the most striking. Born between a sorcerer and an earth genie known as a shaitan. Known by some as an Oread, he possesses skin the colour of bronze and hair the colour of copper. He is a beautiful man in his own right, granted due to his alien nature he is beautiful more in a 'statue' form--than a sexual one.

Cambie

Reviving this database because everyone should benefit from it!

Hakeem: An Essyrni prison warden, average businessman, and generally unpleasant fellow. Referred to as 'ratface' behind his back.
Created by: @visualspice
Appears in: Red, Rude, and Prude

Bethany: Head housemaid to the Duke of Wulfbauer, and primarily resides in Wulfbauer Keep. Having taken over the job unexpectedly, her young naivety still gets the best of her.
Created by: Cambie
Appears in:Along Came a Spider, How Far the Ivy Grows, and Mistakes Were made

visualspice

Rhubarb: A grumpy fisherman located in Connlaoth in the small town along the river called Ruhmwahl. He's a mage supporter and die hard fisherman. Fishing is his life and at this stage in his life, the 'golden' years, it's all he's got going for him.
Created by: @visualspice
Appears in the thread: Hide in the shadows, or bask in uncertainty

Lion

Harold the Farmer
Harold is a farmer with a small plot of land somewhere in the Sirantil Valley.  He spends most of his days getting drunk and working his fields, usually both at the same time, and to get away from his nagging wife.  He's short and pudgy, and has a tendency to misplace his pants.
Created by: Lion
Appears in: Lady and the Beast, No Harm Ever Came From Reading a Book

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown