Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

After A While, Crocodile! [M]

Started by visualspice, June 11, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Persea could not believe the audacity of him! Salvaging what dignity she had left, she glared hotly over to where he now stood on the shore line, strolled clean up to him with as much arrogance in each stride as she could muster- then paused, taking a hand full of bird poop from her chest and examined him a moment before smearing it onto his face.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

But before she could make it onto his face, Attila snatched her arm and pulled her  back into the water, still laughing at her expense.  He kept his distance from her, giggling and bouncing and splashing water at her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea gasped and tried to shield herself from the water.
"A-Attila!" She exclaimed. "What do you think you are doing?!" And in an angered huff, she slapped some water back his way.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Evading your wrath," he answered, splashing larger waves of water his way.  "You look awfully beautiful smothered in bird poop."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Persea gasped.
"The nerve of you! You know I could call my guards after you!" she said with a huff and angry stomp of her foot, but ended up getting a face full of salty water as she shrieked.
"ATTILA! ATTILA STOP THIS THIS MOMENT!"

Lion

"You'll have to catch me first!" he called back as he dove out further into the ocean water.  The waves were getting a little higher and he dove underneath one just as it was coming down.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea made a dash after him, but halted just as a wave came crashing at her hips. She gave a gasp and a yelp, and froze, stock still- completely terrified the ocean might take her again.

Lion

Attila waded through water several feet from her when she stalled suddenly.  He watched her for a good long second before swimming to her.  He said nothing, only grabbed her hands gently, safely and securely in his before nodding to her to gently guide her out into the water.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When Attila moved towards her she tensed, even as he coaxed her reassuringly. But the second his hands took hold of hers, she felt a bit of her fear melt away as she began to take a few steps in the water with him.

Lion

He helped her step further into the ocean water, holding her securely.  "I have you, Your Grace," he said.  "You will not flounder.  Just keep ahold of me.  You are doing well."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"But you tricked me," she told him through a pout, clinging closely to him and enjoying the warm feel of his muscles against the contrast of the cool sea. Peering up into his gaze, she reminded him, "I had no wanted to swim."

Lion

"I understand."  He nodded to her, pulling just far enough out to wade through the water, bouncing up from the sand underneath them.  "But tell me, is it really so bad?" he asked, holding her afloat.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea peered up timidly into his gaze, still afraid of the water and clinging to him. But it felt so cool and refreshing, and like the sea winds, something about it felt freeing. She continued to cling to him and tucked back her lips a moment before she smiled.
"No," she said upon a breath. "It feels rather nice. The movement of the ocean waves are cool and contrasting to the midday sun."

Lion

"I am glad to hear you say that.  Now let me know when you are ready to let go.  I can still hold your hand if you like.  I've always been a strong swimmer," he offered.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Let go?" Such an idea terrified her, and that much was evident as she clung to him tighter. "Can I not just hold onto you?"

Lion

"Well, all right then.  But you have to kick with your legs.  We can swim around for a while," he said with a smile.  "And not me.  Kick the water."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Persea smiled up at him.
"But what if I wish to kick you? After all, you did trick me into joining you for a swim. And now my hair and clothing are wet and a mess!" 

Lion

"That might not fare well for you.  If you kick me, I might lose my hold on you and then where would we be?" he asked with a chuckle.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What? A man as strong as you are losing your hold? I don't think I could believe it. Besides, would you dare drop your Shah in the ocean?" she asked, her eyes glinting playfully as she hugged more affectionately onto his arm.

Lion

"Accidents happen.  Fingers slip, people flounder.  If I did lose hold, I'd either drown, or be swept too far out to see for you to do anything about it.  So it's probably be a good idea not to kick me, just in case.  I don't fancy drowning, or being eaten.  I'm sure neither do you," he laughed, looking down at her hold on his arm.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn