Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Naked and...unafraid? [Lion King!]

Started by Rhindeer, August 04, 2014, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Well done!" Anoki said with a beaming smile Caelwyn's way, having watched him the entire time. You know, get a good view of his backside and shoulders. He wasn't exactly bulging with muscle, but he wasn't a noodly sort, either, and he'd often surprised her with his strength. He had a nice body, she decided. Lithe and slender, but it suited him and gave him a curiously graceful look.

She realized that she probably could have gone and helped him with all the staring she was doing, but...she was tired, and in more of a mood where she just wanted other people to do things for her rather than expend any extra effort.

Caelwyn finished up the task right when the water was dropped off at her door, and Anoki flashed Caelwyn a beaming smile and clapped her hands.

"You can grab the fresh water while you're at it!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

He was so worn out then.  The tub had been heavy!  Or maybe he was just being whiny.  It wouldn't be the first time, or so Serling would say.  He laughed inwardly at the thought.  Wait until he told him about this little adventure!  He couldn't guarantee that he would howl with laughter but it was getting more and more interesting that's for sure.

He gave Anoki a look before succumbing to grabbing the heavy buckets and dragging them back into the room.  "Here we go! A fresher steaming hot bath," he said, smiling as he poured the water into the tub and slipped in first.  This time he would enjoythat soothing heat and he slipped down as far as he could go.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

Caelwyn listened so well.

That definitely earned him extra points.

Still smiling, she gathered up some of her special oils and soaps off her nightstand, deciding that after all they'd been through the last few days, they could indulge a little. They'd certainly earned it, and she was eager to feel human again! They were her pricier ones, many of them gifts from patrons, many of them imports from Essyrn and Thanatos. They ranged from wonderfully spicy concoctions to flowery scents, and a few even smelled curiously like desserts.

She set them out beside the tub, creating a small semi-circle around them that left them in easy reach, and slipped into the clean water with a happy groan.

"Ohhhh man...I could stay in here all night," she said, splashing water onto her chest and face. "I brought some soaps and oils, in any case. Feel free to use them! And feel extra special, too, because I'm letting you use the special, expensive ones," she added with a wink.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Lion

Caelwyn closed his eyes, only vaguely registering that she'd joined him in the water.  It wasn't that big of a tub and the two fit just barely. But he opened up his legs and sat up enough and she could slide in a bit more comfortably now.

"Special oils you say?" he said and took one that smelled of chamomile.  "This one looks good.  Or is this one of those um...slicker uppers you professionals use?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Rhindeer

"...Slicker...upper..."

Anoki stared at Caelwyn, her cheeks puffing out with repressed laughter--before she let it out in a whoosh, bursting into helpless giggles. He was so earnest about it, too! Gods, such a sheltered guy!

"No!" she finally managed, finding the whole thing ten times funnier when she was running on little sleep. "Sometimes, Caelwyn, oil is just oil. Granted..." she added, pursing her lips. "You could probably use it that way, but I'm pretty okay with my hoo-ha smelling like hoo-ha. This garden's not supposed to smell like flowers."

Taking the oil from him, she poured a few drops into the water, which was plenty. It was highly concentrated stuff!

"Don't worry, Cael," she said, shooting him a teasing look. "I promise I won't bathe you in stuff that goes in butts unless we're doing something that involves butts."

Lion

"Oh, you were going to put stuff up my butt?  Do guys ask you to do that? Or don't they normally go looking for men to work that area?" he asked.  He dipped his arm into the chamomile water and smiled. 

"Oh, this is makes my skin feel all tingly!  Look, blow on it!"  He leaned forward, grinning as he held his forearm out to her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Oh, he just made it too easy.

Snickering, Anoki leaned forward to meet him halfway and puffed a breath onto his arm. Then she raised her eyes to his, her grin widening. "I can think of something more fun to blow on," she said, and bumped her eyebrows.

Lion

"Like what?  My foot?"  And with that he shoved his foot out of the water and poked her cheek with his big toe.  Kidding aside the cooling sensation of the oils made his hackles stand on end. And sent pleasant chills down his back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"CAELWYN!" Anoki yelped, smacking her back against the edge of the tub as she jerked away from him. She threw a hand up and slapped his foot away, scowling. "EW, EW, STOPPIT! THAT'S GROSS!"

And she rubbed at her cheek as though to cleanse away the toe germs. Even though his foot was clean.

Lion

He was laughing, and after his cackling fit he sobered and he leaned forward and took his hands and cupped her face.  He scrubbed her cheek himself before leaning forward and licking it off himself.

"There, all clean," he laughed and lightly blew on her cheek.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki's expression was so thoroughly unamused as Caelwyn cackled like a loon. Because he'd first gone and discovered that she hated feet, and now he was licking her cheek like an animal!

At least that was less gross than having feet stuck in her face, on Anoki's personal Scale of Grossness.

"Eugh!" she said, sticking out her tongue. "What are you? A dog now?"

Lion

He rubbed away the remains of his saliva.  "Oh, just relax," he said, rubbing the oils into her cheek.  "I was just trying to clean you up."  Letting go, he sat back against the tub and reached for a loofa, soaping it up and scrubbing at his chest.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"With your spit!" Anoki said. Maybe it was odd for her to complain, considering spit was involved in a lot of sexy things, but some things were fine in the moment and gross out of it! The same way hair was sexy when attached to a sexy person's head, but gross when it got stuck on a bar of soap.

Giving him a dry look, she twisted a little in the bath to turn her back to him. "If you really want to clean me up, be a doll and scrub my back!"

Lion

Caelwyn gave an exaggerated sigh.  But beneath he was laughing, just slightly as he coaxed her in closer and let her nestle between his knees.  He took her scrub brush as caked it with soap, sudsing it up until it was all poofy white and slathered that gently across her back.

"Like that?" he asked, looking over her shoulder, and circling the brush over her shoulders.  He used both hands, applying just enough pressure to her neck as he lightly blew on the oils that coated her skin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki had to give Caelwyn credit. For all her ridiculous demands, he listened, and he listened well. She was beginning to suspect he was the "eager to please" sort, and if that was the case? She was one happy camper.

She was already a happy camper now when, despite his sighing, he let her scoot in close and took to scrubbing her back--and then went above and beyond even that. Really, she'd just expected him to give her a quick washing and be done, but he was actually doing a damned fine job of this, scrubbing with the brush and using his hands, and even blowing on her wet skin just enough to send a pleasant chill down her spine. Goosebumps rose with it and she let out a little moan of enjoyment and closed her eyes, relaxing completely.

"Ohhhhh, yes," she purred, melting. His touch felt even better after the long day--days?--she'd had, her sore muscles turning to putty. She could have fallen asleep right then and there, and the only thing stopping her from doing just that was that sleeping meant she wouldn't be awake to feel this. "Exactly like that. Oh, you're a god..."

Lion

"Well, I did feel pretty godlike emerging from the cave of boobs with my life intact," he said, smirking as he brought the brush down along her spine.  He enjoyed that she enjoyed it and felt for once it was nice to do something for someone else.  Although her moaning did throw him off a bit.  Was it flirtatious to be touching her like this?  And the response flirtation in turn?  He couldn't be sure and couldn't be bothered to think of such things in such a way.  He had a massage to focus on after all.

"All right, I just need to fit this brush in a little lower," he observed and scrubbed at her lower back, spare hand kneading the muscles along her kidneys.  "How does this feel?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

"Wonderful," was Anoki's breathless reply, and she leaned forward more to stretch out her back so he could get at it all. He was going to be the death of her. She was going to turn into a puddle of Anoki and meld with the bathwater.

"You're really quite good at this. Can I keep you?" she asked sleepily, sighing as he massaged her and shifting herself this way and that like a cat that was trying to coax their person to hit all the right spots.

Lion

"I think that'd make Serling quite upset, since he'd rely on me to make my brilliant discoveries.  He really is ass-backwards without me now that I think about it."  Caelwyn set the brush aside and began kneading both hands into her back now.  "Besides I couldn't even begin to think what you'd do with me if I stuck around.  Although perhaps I could imagine a few."

He chuckled and blew lightly on her spine.  "You keep your body very strong, Anoki.  Is this all from whoring?  Do some people prefer soft bodies to hard ones?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

Rhindeer

Anoki let out a soft snort at his comment about whoring.

"Well, it is a rather good workout. I always feel it in my thighs after a good romp." She smirked at him, then relaxed back into his hands.

"As for bodies, people prefer all types," she murmured, her eyelids heavy as she just let him pamper her. Gods above, this was almost better than sex. When was the last time she'd ever gotten a massage? She was usually the one doing the massaging, and it usually wasn't their shoulders.

"Some people like their partners plump and squishy, some people like them lean and muscular, some people like them soft and delicate. Fortunately, we have all sorts here to cater to a variety of preferences, so if my hard body is too intimidating, they can always snag themselves a waif to feel all powerful around."

Twisting her head to look at Caelwyn, she batted her eyelashes at him. "Do you prefer soft bodies?"

Lion

Caelwyn listened while he worked.  It was quite therapeutic in a way to give the massage and let his hands work deeply into sore muscle.  She had a beautiful form, one that even he could appreciate.  For anyone that had any investment in knowing that there was more than what met the eye to anything, he could happily say her breasts were the perkiest of any he'd seen.

"Oh, that is true.  Differing tastes does give spice to life, in a manner of speaking."  He chuckled, rolling his hands up to her head and massaging her scalp.

"Oh I prefer emaciated, embalmed corpses myself," he went on.  A moment of silence and he blinked.  "Not for coital purposes mind you.  I mean, for research purposes.  On the subject you mean, truth be told, I never really gave it much thought." 

He turned his hands down from her neck and pulled his arms around her.  Hands massaged along her abdomen, pulling her back against his chest.  "What kind of bodies do you prefer?  Other than the paying ones I mean."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn