Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

So I have a list of OPEN BY REQUEST threads available here. For those interested in any of the listed available threads on the link, either post here or PM me!

I also have the following characters I'd like to see get more threads as well:
Candy- looking for a cute love interest/ story or frenemies, or just plain old enemies?

Jack- Who thread (located here) I want to re-post and try to start up again~

Leif (also known as the 'Masked Mordecai')- I'd love to do more civil war related shenanigans with him!

Ne'friss- She's a merchant princess in Essyrn. Currently, she has no threads :T

Krah- The God of War! Or so his reputation has claimed him to be. He's from Connlaoth, so very much a part of the war..
However, he's like in one thread and not really doing 'war' things lol
Soo... takers? >D

Lady Averella- She's a mummy 8D
Yep. A mummy >3
But only part of the time 8D The other part of the time, she's a cute (maybe sexy?) Essyrni woman!

Ravin- always available for a circus... of fun
:|

Katoma-  I haven't rped him yet but he's a native from one of the plain's tribes~

Katahnia- I'd like to see her possibly do more with the civil war~

Dekka- known as the 'King of Thieves'- he's always up for a good time ^_~ or a good pocket to steal from >D

Valeska- she's evil and just needs more friends... or enemies :|

Clint- he needs more friends to annoy 8D

Tah-leen- a fox spirit who wishes to become human. She needs some friends!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

kleineklementine

Well, I've already made some Krah-related plans with you. ^_^ But I'm wondering what you'd like to do with Katahnia or maybe Tah-leen. I could be convinced to make a new character. (Or we could do something with Katahnia and Olive if you like, but we'd have to figure out where it made sense timeline-wise).

Feel free to just PM me or find me on gchat.

Klezmer Gryphon

KKKKRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist)

Anyway, I have a couple of characters that desperately need threads as well. One is Josiah Fraser, who is a rogue Connalothian soldier and mage sympathizer, so I'd imagine he'd probably get into a fight with Krah at one point or another.

Katoma also caught my eye. If he's up for exploring old tombs (or vehemently protesting), Jy'aad is usually up for an adventure in that area.

kleineklementine

Dansen

Do kinda want to get some more threads done with either of my completed characters if possible, as one is a traveler through any of the countries and the other is Garreth who is already in a thred with one of your chars previously

visualspice

Sorry I didn't reply sooner! I was busy this weekend and I'm watching my nephew right now but once I get a moment I'll read through the proposed profiles/ ideas and give some feed back.

ANd probably reply to some of the threads I already owe posts to >_>
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

@Dansen

Quote from: Dansen on August 10, 2014, 10:17:18 AM
Do kinda want to get some more threads done with either of my completed characters if possible, as one is a traveler through any of the countries and the other is Garreth who is already in a thred with one of your chars previously

My character Iyla might be interesting to throw at Calder in a thread~

visualspice

@Klezmer Gryphon

Quote from: Klezmer Gryphon on August 10, 2014, 06:20:54 AM
KKKKRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

(Lol, sorry, I couldn't resist)

Anyway, I have a couple of characters that desperately need threads as well. One is Josiah Fraser, who is a rogue Connalothian soldier and mage sympathizer, so I'd imagine he'd probably get into a fight with Krah at one point or another.

Katoma also caught my eye. If he's up for exploring old tombs (or vehemently protesting), Jy'aad is usually up for an adventure in that area.

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

XD

Anyways!

onward to replying to this 8D

Josiah might be interesting to throw into a thread with Kella, as she's done a lot of traveling throughout the war and her time line does have some space for some more misc. adventures to be had!

Renna- also is a mage supporter for the war, and it could be interesting to have him have a run in with her and the pair could help out some mages, or she could help him get some information, or some such.

Leif Arrant- this masked vigilante could always use more help, even if he'd be grumbly about it and loath every minute of it- so I'd be game for a thread with him,t oo!

Katahnia is an option too, but I'd have to take more time to figure out where/how/what would occur on her timeline.

As for Jy'aad, I'll have to think on that one XD
not sure Katoma would be a good fit, but being he's an archaeologist, Aurora might work out better (she could try to steal from him XD )

visualspice

I guess I can also add Dylanna to the list, since it could be a way for others to get invited to this future event.

Same goes for Clint. He needs more girls to annoy/ flirt with 8D

visualspice

Bumping this for those interested in new threads~
I also have two events I'm running-
The Connlaothian Civil war and Essyrni Slave Uprising.
If interested in either of those, you can also post here (or on their respective plotting pages)
Links in my sig!

EDIT:

I have the character Kentamin Dhelsbar who I'd be up to threading wtih someone to help him get back to the army (or some sort of civilization). He's a templar in training for the Order of St. Agratha. This potential thread could take place after this one.

Pirostyle

My character is in Serendipity. Valeska sounds interesting to interact with.

Tah-leen was my other favorite, but I think she's still over in the Zantaric area

visualspice

It's possible for Tah-leen to travel, so if you'd want to rp with her, that would be fine~

Pirostyle

Either one is good. It'll be fun to start my first topic here.
I've always enjoyed fox spirit characters.

visualspice

I can start up a topic for Tah-leen if you'd like. Do you have a preference as to where? (location wise)

Pirostyle

As long as it's within Serendipity, or the very far north of Adela close to the Seren border. Those are the only places he would be under normal circumstances

visualspice

I got the new thread started here. Feel free to reply when you have the chance XD

visualspice

Also going to add my latest character Beatrice to this list- though I'm going to be picky with what types of characters I'd pair her off with since I had a few scenarios/ ideas in mind~

visualspice

So I should FINALLY have more free time for posts-
and I figured I'd bump/ repost this updated list of available characters for possible plottings!

So I have a list of OPEN BY REQUEST threads available here. For those interested in any of the listed available threads on the link, either post here or PM me!

I also have the following characters I'd like to see get more threads as well:

Jack- Who thread (located here) I want to re-post and try to start up again~

Leif (also known as the 'Masked Mordecai')- I'd love to do more civil war related shenanigans with him!

Krah- The God of War! Or so his reputation has claimed him to be. He's from Connlaoth, so very much a part of the war..
However, he's like in one thread and not really doing 'war' things lol
Soo... takers? >D

Lady Averella- She's a mummy 8D
Yep. A mummy >3
But only part of the time 8D The other part of the time, she's a cute (maybe sexy?) Essyrni woman!

Ravin- always available for a circus... of fun
:|

Katoma-  I haven't rped him yet but he's a native from one of the plain's tribes~

Katahnia- I'd like to see her possibly do more with the civil war~

Dekka- known as the 'King of Thieves'- he's always up for a good time ^_~ or a good pocket to steal from >D

Valeska- she's evil and just needs more friends... or enemies/frenemies :|

Tah-leen- a fox spirit who wishes to become human. She needs some friends!

Ehvren- he's half demon, but doesn't know it, and is currently outcasted to Hyoite. (I might be picky with who I partner him with- just 'cause~)

AAAAAAAND, of course I have my two world leaders: Grand Duke Allarrick and The Shah of Essyrn if anyone has political ideas! Or just.. you know, drama XD

OH
And my latest character, the cheesy 'wanna-be' (or maybe not)- hero: THE GAMBLER- He has a link to an 'open by request' thread in his profile~

visualspice

Bumping this since I'm almost caught up with my threads ^_^

visualspice