Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:39:23 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 10, 2016, 01:33:10 PM
Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:27:14 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 10, 2016, 01:05:53 PM
Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:00:49 PM
I believe I had Alphonse interested in the Blood Wardens, and you think any of your civil war chars could work with Kestrel?

Cullen - if you want someone to try to thwart her attempts
Kentamin- if you want someone to aid her (though he might be reluctant? and I'd have to figure out how and even why >_> )
Vels- if she wants trouble lol
JohnJohnson- if she wants to get duped into freeing her mages rather than selling them lol
Danning- if you want some priest to try to convert her to the ways of peace! or something lol (he could even get caught as a slave to be sold, too lol )

I think JonJohnson could make for an interesting plot, they could meet through their gambling addiction XD

omgerd, yes XD
let's do this!
Do you want to start the thread, or shall I?

(By Ansgar this is one long quote)
I'll start!

*8D my quote's longer!

Also, Good!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Jounin64

Quote from: visualspice on April 10, 2016, 01:40:51 PM
Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:39:23 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 10, 2016, 01:33:10 PM
Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:27:14 PM
Quote from: visualspice on April 10, 2016, 01:05:53 PM
Quote from: Jounin on April 10, 2016, 01:00:49 PM
I believe I had Alphonse interested in the Blood Wardens, and you think any of your civil war chars could work with Kestrel?

Cullen - if you want someone to try to thwart her attempts
Kentamin- if you want someone to aid her (though he might be reluctant? and I'd have to figure out how and even why >_> )
Vels- if she wants trouble lol
JohnJohnson- if she wants to get duped into freeing her mages rather than selling them lol
Danning- if you want some priest to try to convert her to the ways of peace! or something lol (he could even get caught as a slave to be sold, too lol )

I think JonJohnson could make for an interesting plot, they could meet through their gambling addiction XD

omgerd, yes XD
let's do this!
Do you want to start the thread, or shall I?

(By Ansgar this is one long quote)
I'll start!

*8D my quote's longer!

Also, Good!

Meant to press quote XD Oh well you have a free thank you :p

Also here it is! http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20551.0

visualspice

I might as well add Jace to this list~
I'll be looking for his 'dream girl' lol
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Fukurou

Jase gave me an idea for a character. Here's what I'm thinking:
A young girl around 16 or 17 years old. She is cheerful, sweet, and caring but when she was a young girl she fell mysteriously sick and has been frail ever since. But ever since the day she fell ill, she's been suffering from horrific nightmares every single night and for some reason, these nightmares have been draining her of her life-force. The problem is, she doesn't remember these dreams upon awakening and getting rid of these dreams appear to be nearly impossible.

I have a few more ideas, but I'm going to let them stew in my mind for a bit. Let me know how you feel about this.

Also, sorry if this post is all over the place. It's pretty late here and I really should go to sleep haha.

Fukurou

*Deleted because I accidentally quoted my own text and I don't know how to delete posts because I'm helpless and dumb*  :-[

visualspice

visualspice

Quote from: Fukurou on April 12, 2016, 08:34:50 AM
Jase gave me an idea for a character. Here's what I'm thinking:
A young girl around 16 or 17 years old. She is cheerful, sweet, and caring but when she was a young girl she fell mysteriously sick and has been frail ever since. But ever since the day she fell ill, she's been suffering from horrific nightmares every single night and for some reason, these nightmares have been draining her of her life-force. The problem is, she doesn't remember these dreams upon awakening and getting rid of these dreams appear to be nearly impossible.

I have a few more ideas, but I'm going to let them stew in my mind for a bit. Let me know how you feel about this.

Also, sorry if this post is all over the place. It's pretty late here and I really should go to sleep haha.

@Fukurou

A character like that would be perfect :D
And I like the idea she can't remember, so it'd be harder for Jace to realize the dreamer he's seeing is her~

TreeFolk

I still want Ailbe to become a part of the Blood Wardens! They just have to meet, though currently she's gotten herself tangled a bit in some questionable company with Jounin's character!!!

Fukurou

CherryFlare

@visual spice

Planning on writing a character for this. Still in the middle of thinking but I know I want him/her to be some sort of comedic relief.

visualspice

@Fukurou.  Yes, a PM would be great!

@CherryFlare. Let me know if/when you got the idea/profile ready :D

CherryFlare

@visualspice see Oboo below. He needs a little more adjustments here and there but this is more or less him.

visualspice

@CherryFlare - omg, I love the character! I'll let you know once I get things set up again for the sand pirates, which hopefully will be within the next week or so D:

visualspice

@Fukurou - I didn't forget about our plots! But I was wondering if you happened to have the link on hand that you could send me again or post it here? For both the character and thread- thanks :D

Fukurou

Quote from: Spicyspice on June 18, 2016, 01:10:10 PM
@Fukurou - I didn't forget about our plots! But I was wondering if you happened to have the link on hand that you could send me again or post it here? For both the character and thread- thanks :D

Yes! Here is the thread. And the character is Mie.

visualspice

visualspice

Would anyone be interested in playing a male drider (one that lives deep inside the caves beneath the Adelan mountains), a male centaur (who lives in the Serha plains) and/ or a werewolf type (one who can't completely control his beast side- location is open).

I have a few ideas I've been wanting to play around with but hadn't ever gotten around to posting something!  The threads would be more mature/ serious in tone-

The drider one revolving around him playing a game of cat and mouse with my treasure seeking character Beatrice (I just think the idea is delicious for a spider to toy with my girl); a centaur who ends up capturing and enslaving my Essyrni Merchant Princess Evelyn, and a wolfish-beast type man who could run into my world leader character, Persea.

I would also be up for switching Evelyn/ Beatrice; though not entirely sure on Persea, as she's pretty well grounded where she needs to be (though a caravan conundrum could always work to set her off kilter to run into such a position)

I just like the idea of beauty and the beast kinda scenarios intermixed with an epic quest of sorts! It could turn out to be a romance of sorts, depending on which direction the thread goes, but I'm also not opposed (and would welcome) it initially being a very volatile relationship, if anything at the beginning.

If interested, post your thoughts/ ideas and character concepts here! There could even be potential for multiple threads or a group thread if I get enough bites for these~ however, I tend to prefer one on one threads X3

Also,  I might be up for tossing in some of my other girls here but the top three posted I think need more interaction and love XD

Draconian

omg omg omg omg omg omg

DRIDER?!

CAN I?

SPICE.

PLEASE CAN I!?

visualspice

lol sure if you want XD
I haven't had a chance to throw my characters into a deep dark creepy ass cave that's miles underground with huge spiders and spider ppls in it so... sure? XD