Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

I added another thread that's open by requests (using the link in the above post!)
THis one features Jarrett L'isson- my very special assassin :D
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I keep adding to this so figured I'd make another post x.x

Check out my OPEN BY REQUEST threads found here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14346.msg168539#msg168539 !

They're all epic and shiny and new! (well, the last few on the list are new additions!)

But all threads, I can assure you, can only guarantee some awesome threading possibilities :D
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Medievarad

Quote from: Heretic King on July 05, 2016, 11:52:55 AM
Can offer up my Tan'un for Giya, as she's a human/panther antromorph ^^

Because I'm a dope and replied somewhere I shouldn't have.

Also-
I can make a character for your very special assassin Jarrett, I'll forward you an idea if you want ^^

visualspice

Most of my threads I prefer to toss opposing genders at one another, so for that thread, I'm more or less looking for a male character, but thanks for the interest :D

Any other specific ideas, don't hesitate to toss 'em my way!

oh,a nd just as a side note, I also like pairing off opposite characters to see how they're forced to interact in a thread <3

Medievarad

Quote from: Spicyspice on July 05, 2016, 04:50:47 PM
Most of my threads I prefer to toss opposing genders at one another, so for that thread, I'm more or less looking for a male character, but thanks for the interest :D

Any other specific ideas, don't hesitate to toss 'em my way!

oh,a nd just as a side note, I also like pairing off opposite characters to see how they're forced to interact in a thread <3
No problem, I send a pm regarding Jarret. Though I shouldn't be up so late plotting.

visualspice

Oy, I haven't used this plotting thread in AGES.
Dusting it off and having a go at it anyways!

So since I'm more or less back into rping, figured I'd get the plots and characters out there to see if I can get some bites on some threads!

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=20554.0
Jace, Dream Traveler/ Dream Warrior/ Dream Knight
I love his concept and rped this character many years ago. Would love to try something with him again. He needs someone for him to find/ protect in the dream world- perhaps even a villian too? Hrmm

Jarrett L'isson
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14445.0
I just LOVE Jarrett. He's so special in his own way. Not much of a talker but...
He gets very, very, VERY interesting threads!

Dylanna Swinden:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14753.0
merchant whose found herself engaged? But perhaps not a permanent gig! So she's more or less in a state of confusion. Complications abound!

Beatrice Warner:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=17409.0
A noble having grown up with her father exploring the jungle, would be interesting if she had to spend a bit of time up north~

Mae'leena Doh'vek
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16365.0
Complicated run ins with a Duke in the north might lead her to escape to the south for a bit, or to just get away from the war

Lady "Averella" Anehk-shi Tuthmosis
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14397.0
She's umm.. unfortunately cursed!

Iyla Krue
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=14703.0
Always up to toss her into stories that involve the shadow seeds she's gathering in order to free herself from her dark master...

Aurora Jane
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16147.0
A classy thief~

Aelith
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=13928.0
She's kind of a hodge podge of a woman- made from spare parts and cruel intentions- she's kind of on the run- or revenge, or what have you. More of a serious character. Not much to help others.

And of course..
My civil war characters from Connlaoth!
Don't let the big event scare you, come thread with me for all the fun dramas!

So I'm looking for a 'it's complicated' love interest for my newer General Character in the Connlaothian war story. His profile is here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23474.0 and a potential open thread for this lady character is here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=23475.msg350562#msg350562

I'd also love to do more with Duke Leif Arrant and his secret persona
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=15161.0

Also my one female soldier's rp buddy isn't active here anymore so looking to move her forward with some patch work drama
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16384.0
Check out Igna!

I would also love to get Essyrn more active and get the ruler- the Shah, back into activity!
Check out her profile here:
http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=16557.0
Might do some updates on it to develop any new/ future ideas if needed

I do have other characters which, don't hesitate to check out in my profile and inquire about if any pique your interest!

visualspice

Just a heads up to those currently plotting with me / waiting for replies, I'll post as soon as I can! Work got busy so I've been too drained to focus on certain replies (namely new ones as I like putting time into intro posts). So be patient with me and hopefully in the next day or so I'll get you replies! In the meantime, don't hesitate to send plotting ideas my way :D