Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereal-Star

Hi V-Spice, I have a few proposals for characters and stuff to toss here.

First off, Enkhtuya is in desperate need of Connloath civil war and Essyrni slave threads to help out in. She's an angel of peace and wants to help spread the peace wherever she can and however she is able to. I mentioned in her profile that she is involved with helping in the above 2 events--however she has no threads! Ack, that won't do. So any ideas that could take place outside those events official timelines? Since immortal outsider characters are not actually allowed to participate? If you don't think any of that will work, let me know and I will edit the profile.

Vanesse would be an interesting character (chuckles) to throw Brynhalla's way. You'll see once you read her character sheet.

Your charrie Tahleen sounds like she could meet up with Dilwen in Serendipity, in Darken Vei more specifically. If Tahleen would travel there, this would work great I think.

And Laetitia is in need of threads too. She's a vampire who rules over her own vampiric crew in Connlaoth at the very edges of the country. Any characters of yours that could meet up with her? Both allies and enemies? Or simply a "mutual agreeable correspondence" type relationship?

Morguen I would also like to RP more as well. Need vengeance dealt? Morguen is your gal.

But first things first, I'd like to start off with Enkhtuya before the others and figure her role out more cuz it's been kinda nagging me.

visualspice

@Ethereal-Star  - I'm going to be heading out for a few hours today but 'should' have time to look this over once I return- and hopefully I'll be able to reply to your ideas then ^_^ If not, probably sunday at the latest, I hope :T

I do still have drawings I owe, however, for my drawing exchange that I want to get started on soon XD so yeah, we'll see but thanks for the post *_* I'm excited to look through these potential thread ideas!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

Take your time, I still have threads to finish responding to.

visualspice

For Enktuya, I could propose the following characters:

For the civil war, she might encounter the Grand Duke himself, the 'warlord' and egomaniac General, Krah or even my character, Jinai, who has a very low point in her life when she has a miscarriage and 'disappears' from her lover's life. She's done a lot of good as far as war efforts are concerned, but she's very emotionally unstable and has tried to take her life more than once.

Another character to suggest who isnt' really events related is my character Jayo- could be interesting to toss them together into some sort of a plot.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

I would think the first 3 Enkhtuya could come upon at some point, but perhaps we should start with the Grand Duke? Since he is the instigator and driving force behind the war. Jayo should also be interesting for her to meet. Question: from reading his profile he seems to be made of both light and darkness, good and evil. So, my question is, is he more towards the side of good or evil or somewhere in between? It would help me figure out my character's views about him.

Ethereal-Star

Let's start with the Grand Duke. Can you make the first post please?

visualspice

That's totally fine! I should be able to get something up this week :)
Today I'm trying to focus on the drawings I owe, but I'll give you the link once I got it up!

Ethereal-Star

Okay, thanks Spice. I posted your drawing (one at least) of your character in the art exchange thread. Lemme know what you think of it. I hope it's alright. I spend a lot of time on it, although I am not very good at the highlighting and shading part.

visualspice

Gonna bump this with two more additions to the roster-
My latest characters (half-siblings)
Opus Dey
and
Khanna Dey

Both are criminals, one is based near Arca, the other is world-wide

Vyraena

Venus could do something with Khanna, spice!

Or if either one of your criminals want to outsource, Kira could take an assassination mission or two!

Also, if you're still looking for someone to join Killian's open thread, Faelen and Erik could both work. Erik would be more of an example of a knight, while Faelen would be a harsh reality check to the cruelty of war. They could also work with any of your other Connlaothian/Civil War involved characters.

Miko could possibly do something with Tah-leen. While Tah-leen wishes to become a human, Miko rushed into it when she would have been able to do it naturally when she got older, and is now stuck as a fox spirit in a human body with no way to change back if she wanted to, at least not yet.

Finally, Valeska could work with either of my assassin characters, or perhaps Andariel jumps in and tries to corrupt her, promising her the revenge she seeks?

Sooooo yeahhhhhh I had a few ideas xD Let me know if any appeal to you!

visualspice

Once I get caught up with all the new threads I owe, I'll look over these ideas and get back to ya :D

Vyraena

Take your time, I'm in no rush! Just figured I'd get the ideas down before I forgot them xD

visualspice

@Vyraena

Quote from: Vyraena on January 13, 2015, 09:49:07 PM
Faelen and Erik could both work. Erik would be more of an example of a knight, while Faelen would be a harsh reality check to the cruelty of war. They could also work with any of your other Connlaothian/Civil War involved characters.

Actually, if you'd be interested, something with either of them and my character Katahnia could work!

Ethereal-Star

I responded to the flashback thread. Let me know if it reads okay. When this one is finished we can then skip to the present time and do a Connlaothian thread then between Calent and Enkhtuya.

visualspice

Quote from: Ethereal-Star on January 22, 2015, 05:41:55 PM
I responded to the flashback thread. Let me know if it reads okay. When this one is finished we can then skip to the present time and do a Connlaothian thread then between Calent and Enkhtuya.

It should be fine ^_^ I'll try to get a reply out today when my brain is more adequately working >_>

Ethereal-Star

Responded again with my second post. I figure that Enkhtuya will eventually meet Calent face to face but for now she is working in the background to help things along. Probably around the time (though we'll see how this plays out) that she actually DOES meet him in a direct confrontation/meeting, the thread will probably be close to concluding then. But again, let's play it by ear (or rather by computer keyboard).

visualspice

Sounds good to me! And if I owe anybody plots, let me know by poking me here! I should have time this week to get caught up.

Bleeding Phoenix

Potentially me! You PM'd me about starting another thread a while back.

visualspice

I'll have to dig through my PMs to see what I was thinkin' XD

Bleeding Phoenix

Eh no probs, I know you'll get to it eventually.

Besides, we're expecting another storm. >.<