Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Something like that can work, Star~
Oska can travel, so no worries there!
Would you like to start a thread, or shall I?
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

visualspice

The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

TreeFolk

Hi there!

So I've followed you here, from my introduction thread! Still getting used to the formatting of this site!

BUT! I've posted my first character in the Wanderers/Independents. I think she might match well with your Dekka!

TreeFolk

As I said, getting accustomed to this site... Dekka is already taken, I see!

Why don't you mull over my first character, Kieta, and see if you think she'd fit in with any of yours?

visualspice

Can do, @TreeFolk !
Dekka actually has TWO ladies >_>
He's the side lover of the Grand Duchess (though that might be ending D: and he's not taking it well!) And he just found out he's a father to another woman who he's run into once or twice in a love/ hate relationship type thing. But yeah, once I get a second, I'll read up about her and take a look at my characters to see who is available and most appropriate to through her way :D

visualspice

Okay, I got a chance to read through both of your characters @TreeFolk  and either of them could work for any of the following character suggestions!

Dao'bachpa Barrocisto - his name is a mouthful! But he's a brand spankin' new character who I was influenced in creating from this one character I adore in the korean movie "New World" as well as the character Lee Gun from the K-drama "Fated to Love you".
He's basically involved in an intricate network of criminals, is a vampire, and isn't necessarily a good or bad guy, but can be both when the occasion calls for it. He's part of a race I created that's primarily a nomadic race of people who's generally lead by women.
He's the type of character that can be anywhere, but is normally either traveling around doing dirty work, or doing what others do in Zantaric!

Jack - Jack is a... um... 'special' character who's very much the selfish and plays off as an ignorant to the problems surrounding him. There's a reason for his bad attitude, but not like he'd share it or confess! But this is another character confined to Connlaoth (for now).

You've mentioned Trest- and I almost forgot about him! lol
I'd be up for some plots with him but I haven't got any ideas off the top of my head. I may or may not revise his profile, but if you had a particular idea when you read his profile, let me know!

The Grand Duke of Connlaoth could also be fun to toss at a character for some DRAMAS. His profile is found here. I kind of always wanted to toss him at a pirate who he'd have some sort of love/ hate relationship with while trying to figure out how to fix and maintain his current marriage to the Grand Duchess. Calent is confined to Connlaoth for obvious reasons lol. But oh, the character doesn't HAVE to be a pirate, a thief could work too, however, we could discuss it if he's a character you'd be interested in.

And you've already looked at Dekka- but he's always up for some one night stands and other terrible adventures. Though he's currently confined to Connlaoth and has a complicated timeline I'd have to abide by if I were to squeeze in another lady lol
And I really wouldn't put it past him to have a lot on the side, though not all would be serious- not saying the other 'woman' wouldn't try to make it serious!

And not sure you want to go there, but my character General Krah Mordeth is available for plots!
:| I'll let his profile speak for him

Then I have two characters- one being one of my newest additions: Danning Gates and Leif Arrant- who I am interested in getting back into role playing wtih since both people I rped him with are MIA (though I know his 'best friend's' rper is busy :T - havne't heard from the girl who rps his wife...) sooo, could go with a story line involving her going missing or some such.

And be sure to check out my 'Open By Request' thread list found here to see if any of the pre-written scenarios pique your interest! :D

And take your time reading this :|
It's a mouthful >_>
or page full?
I dunno what are words - I am le tired x.x

TreeFolk

So, I absolutely think a Krah/Cassia pairing could be HILARIOUS. He could end up on one of her boats, seeking transportation with whatever theivery he's up to. As Cass usually disguises herself as a man, there could be some initial tomfoolery with him treating her as a lad, and then finding out her true identity... And if the rest of the crew still thought she was a man, that could do with some pretty fun scenes between the pair of them.

Also, since Cass is a no-nonsense type, I think Krah trying to win her over would be pretty funny. I think Cass and Krah would make a good love/hate plot line. She's also got connections to the gods and magic of the sea, so tie that all together, and well... Things could get exciting really quickly!

So what I was thinking with Trest and Kieta, is perhaps her transporting some item of importance as one of her jobs, and she stops into his domain to replenish her supplies. One of his "employees" steals it from her, and she chases the "employee" to wherever Trest's headquarters without being noticed until she is inside. Due to her knowledge of their location, she's taken before Trest and then finding someway to entangle them together.

visualspice

I'll have to think on the Krah thing cause his timeline is a bit rigid (since he's a General in the civil war) but once I collect my thoughts on that, I'll post 'em here!

As for Trest- that can work! And it might be funny if somehow, she ends up 'landing' on his desk, either on purpose or who knows- what if she is evading his men that are pursuing her and she ends up in his place, crawls through the rafters while hiding and ends up crashign through a loose one and BAM- literally falls into his arms (well desk... ) or something!

Just some ideas~ let me know what you think!

visualspice

Ethereal-Star

How about Scarlet with Clint? I think that could be really amusing as she would be hounding him to stop telling her all these outrageous lies of stories! Scarlet is brutally honest and expects others to abide by this 'always tell the truth' motto as well, and so this can make for some good awkwardness too. ;D

Plus it would be neat if she could maybe flaunt/show him her meager powers to him (she's a novice magma mage, btw). And of course, being her normal fun-loving self, they could get into some shenanigans and other mishaps.

visualspice

sounds good to me! And Clint is excited to get to meet a sexy young lady :P
Though I had suggested Ruby before since her gang and his gang are technically rivals~ But either would be fine! Clint, I think, would prefer your proposed Scarlet lol

Ethereal-Star

We could do both if you want. One now, one later? Up to you. Yeah, I'd bet Clint would want to meet her.  :P And Scarlet might just be up for whatever kind of fun he proposes, hehe. Provided he doesn't annoy her too much.

visualspice

Ethereal-Star

Anywhere in Kia's Court really, although she normally lives outside of Arca but still in the province.

visualspice

Ethereal-Star

visualspice

I might have to take my time and write it tomorrow >_>
Wasn't expecting to be out all day!

Ethereal-Star

No problem. I'm in no hurry whatsoever. Got other threads to reply to and start anyhow. And characters to post. And guilds. And on ROTE too. And probably some other stuffs that isn't coming to mind right now.