Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Want to Spice Up Your Life? (or posts? or something... >_> )

Started by visualspice, August 08, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

@Ethereal-Star - I'll try to get working on this thread I owe you this week~ I almost forgot about it until I checked in on this thread XD (whoops)

Though I've been busy/ sick :T

ANywho, on another note, I still have the following characters who I'd like to see in some more threads! If interested, let me know!

Giya- a woman raised in the jungles by a tiger. More or less 'wild' by the developed world standards, she doesn't know anything about anything else outside of her home in the jungle. Could have a thread with her captured from the jungle and dragged elsewhere to be utilized as a 'gift'- or might be fun to have someone find her in the jungle and she has to react to this strange 'creature' that kind of looks like her but in the same breath, is very much different. (Both scenarios could open up some interesting situations for her realizing she is 'human' and not a 'tiger'- as she had always perceived.)

I also have my character, the Connlaothian priest Danning Gates who, despite his peaceful protests against the Connlaothian civil war, is plotted against and kidnapped and hauled off to another kingdom to be sold into slavery (I was thinking he'd be sent to Essyrn). So if you got a slave he can hang out with or something that would want to buy a slave in the COnnlaothian stock down in Essyrn, let me know! Might be fun to toss him at @Rhi-Rhi 's character, Yasmin, or something XD  Just cause yeah >_>

anywho, I still have other characters but will look into posting them later x.x
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

visualspice

I might have a bit more free time so I could potentially take on another thread or two. The following characters could use more love or activity on this site, so let me know if you got an idea and maybe we can plot something :D

Mirajah- she is a phantomed figure looming in the Seraj Isa, or to some its simply known as the Glass Desert. I haven't rped her but looking for an interesting pairing for a scenario to play out between her and another. Perhaps someone is seeking her out based on rumors or just happens to stumble upon her when they're caught in a bad predicament. Either way, lemme know your ideas~

Giya- is a woman who believes she's a tiger, considering she was raised by one in the Jungles of the Kishan. I'd be interested in threads with her running into some sort of explorer (preferably male) who she runs into for the first times and begins to make connections that she is a human. (sort of a female Tarzan story of sorts!)

Ninn- she's a demon hunter living in the tundra. I've been wanting to play more of her lately, so if you got an idea for a thread with her, let me know!

Leif Arrant- I'm looking to have him do more but not sure what. I might be picky on it, but if you got an idea, let me know! His wife's rper sorta poofed :\

Lady Averella- she's a lady with a most unusual curse! Though a bit bubbly, she means well and has untimely decompositions of her flesh at times, but other than that, I think she could use more friends!

Artemis Longfellow- It might be fun to have some quirky library adventures with her :D

Eve- I may or may not want to re-start a thread or two with her. But if you got a good idea, I just might be sold on it :D Just let me know!

ALLLLLLLSOOOOOOOOOOO

And I have an open threads list found here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18630.msg235655#msg235655
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
I'm still down for the Scarlet/Clint thread, that is if you are still wanting to do it. Thinking it could be a tavern encounter, where Scarlet gets a bit drunk or something and causes a scene, and then Clint pops in and sees her, and decides to help her out? That's one possible idea, or they could sorta just run into one another in an outdoor scenario. Then Clint tries to impress her with grandiose tales of dragon-slaying and whatnot, with Scarlet saying, "Not buying it, dude. Now, what's the real story?" Both are pretty funny and make me chuckle.

And....Enkhtuya/Calent still need a present-day thread, a sequel of sorts to the flashback thread currently going on between them. Unless of course, you don't wanna anymore. Which would make me sad, but oh well.

Your other characters sound interesting and I know I will have further ideas on this later, especially with a jungle-based character of my own I have yet to post that could go well with Giya (maybe). Although, you said you wanted a male character to RP her with, and the character of mine that I'm referring to is female.

More ideas to come later, and as always my character catalog and plotting page is free to browse as usual.

visualspice

Yes, I'm still interested in both! It might be funny if Scarlet and Clint met when Clint was performing at night as part of the Mountain Cat gang? I forget, is her family rich? If so, might be funny if they meet when he's supposedly robbing her carriage en route lol

And I think we can plot more for the Calent thread when we're closer to the end of our current one :)

And as for Giya, you can always propose the idea and I can see if it'll work! Could be fun to develop her character with another friend from the jungle or something~

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
Yeah, her family is in the wine making business so they are pretty well off. I'm not sure just how well off, I mean there's rich and then there's money coming out of every orifice in one's body rich, so yeah.  :D I'd say they are rich, just not stinking rich since economics in Kia's Court is not something fully discussed in the wiki or The World page.

I suppose Scarlet could be roped into helping out her family deliver a few wines to prospective customers here and there, so perhaps a small caravan? I have yet to RP that aspect of her history so that would be great for character development! We can definitely go with that idea if you like! Although the two previous ideas are pretty funny, perhaps they can be incorporated somehow as well.

Regarding Enkhtuya/Calent: The flashback thread I agree should be completed first or near to it before we plan anything else out for those two. Just askin' if you wanted to do more with it later on.

I'll tell more about my jungle character once she's actually posted. Her name is Indigo and she's a wolf shifter, the last of her clan. So definitely up to any kind of jungle-based thread with her.

Your phantom character at a glance looks cool too, but I have to read the profile before pairing her up with any of mine. That is the other one that caught my interest.

Ethereal-Star

@visualspice
Just looked at your phantom character and I think my character Willow is absolutely perfect in a thread starring these two.

Note that I have heavily edited Willow's profile to better explain/tweak some things: namely, the major changes being personality and history, with a couple small tweaks elsewhere. So if you've read the profile before, please read it again as I updated it all earlier today. ;) I am much happier with how the profile reads now.

I can start the Scarlet/Clint thread, unless you wish to do so?

visualspice

@Ethereal-Star - Feel free to start the Scarlet/ Clint thread :D

As for the others, I'd have to say I'll pass for now. I'm more or less looking for male characters to plot with them both at this time~

Ethereal-Star

Alright, will do. And no worries, perhaps some other time.

Jounin64

I think Leif could fit in well with Lynette or Aldwin, but I think Aldwin may work better because they're both masked noble hating vigilantes who try to assist mages. Plus they each have dubbed nicknames by the people of Connlaoth lol.

visualspice

Quote from: Jounin64 on August 23, 2015, 07:06:46 AM
I think Leif could fit in well with Lynette or Aldwin, but I think Aldwin may work better because they're both masked noble hating vigilantes who try to assist mages. Plus they each have dubbed nicknames by the people of Connlaoth lol.

@Jounin64 - Ah, Leif's not really available for more plots since I just started up a new thread with someone else. Sorry!

visualspice

Just postin' this as an update to potential rps/ new threads I could be interested in

Mirajah- she is a phantomed figure looming in the Seraj Isa, or to some its simply known as the Glass Desert. I haven't rped her but looking for an interesting pairing for a scenario to play out between her and another. Perhaps someone is seeking her out based on rumors or just happens to stumble upon her when they're caught in a bad predicament. Either way, lemme know your ideas~

Giya- is a woman who believes she's a tiger, considering she was raised by one in the Jungles of the Kishan. I'd be interested in threads with her running into some sort of explorer (preferably male) who she runs into for the first times and begins to make connections that she is a human. (sort of a female Tarzan story of sorts!)

Leif Arrant- I'm looking to have him do more but not sure what. I might be picky on it, but if you got an idea, let me know! His wife's rper sorta poofed :\

Artemis Longfellow- It might be fun to have some quirky library adventures with her :D

ALLLLLLLSOOOOOOOOOOO

And I have an open threads list found here: http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=18630.msg235655#msg235655
AND THIS LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED- YAY *flails like a muppet*

Draconian

o: I require more VisualSpice threads.

I haaaave....

Jaks! And Lonely Bird!  I think either of them would work well with mirajah and Giya. : D

And maybe Sunniva (or for some reason Medina) could play with Leif?  Or something? I dunno!

visualspice

one I'm not about to fall asleep I'll look into this lol

visualspice

Ethereal-Star

Hey you. *pokes* :D We still have the Scarlet/Clint thread to do. It's been posted for awhile now and is so lonely, oh so lonely without any attention...Poor thread... Maybe it just needs a bit of SPICE to add to it. ;D

And I am always up for more threads too. But will add more input later.

visualspice

Quote from: Ethereal-Star on September 25, 2015, 11:53:16 PM
Hey you. *pokes* :D We still have the Scarlet/Clint thread to do. It's been posted for awhile now and is so lonely, oh so lonely without any attention...Poor thread... Maybe it just needs a bit of SPICE to add to it. ;D

And I am always up for more threads too. But will add more input later.
I know! I was just thinking about that! Hopefully I'll get the time to reply today! Intros normally require more brain energy that i've been lacking lately- well that, and a computer XD

Ethereal-Star