Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The wolf in the snow (Open to all!)

Started by thehiddenbeast13, August 19, 2014, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehiddenbeast13

James felt Baerron's grip on his arm and he quickly turned around. He gripped to side of his belt and unsheathed his large dagger and said,
"Look I don't know what you are, but you better explain before I rip your head off!"
He held his dagger in one hand and had his clawed hand in another position along his side.

Kriv

Teimerre backed away swiftly "I am Tiemerre, Djin of Fire and judgement." He explained. "I felt your friends soul dying so I came to help in any way I could."

thehiddenbeast13

James quickly sheathed his dagger and cautiously turned back to Baerron and said,
"He's here to help you...I'll keep an eye on him.."
He quickly turned back to Teimerre and said,
"Don't try anything funny..."
He quickly motioned to Baerron with his head and kept one hand on his dagger.

Kriv

Teimerre sat cross legged before Baerron, he then clasped his hands together and began reciting ancient mantras and prayers as a white flame erupted from the core of his being and them proceeded to cover the rest of his body.

Lloyd Orodelo

"What are you?" asked Baerron, locking his eyes into Teimerre. "What do you want from a dying god of calamities?"

thehiddenbeast13

James watched very closely. He wanted to make sure that Baerron would be okay, and that he wasn't being made worse. James held on tightly to his dagger and kept his eyes on Teimerre.

Kriv

"One of Teimerre's heads stop reciting to answer Baerron's questions. "I want nothing of you, dying god, for I only wish to preserve the dying innocence within you." He said. "I am Teimerre, Djin of Fire and protector of innocence." He explained. His other head finished reciting the mantra and Baerron was rejuvenated, some color returning to his skin and his bleeding slowed. "I have done all that I can at the moment, I must rest before I can heal you anymore."

thehiddenbeast13

James sighed with relief and said,
"I'm sure he'll be fine...thank you, and sorry for almost slicing you with my dagger.."
James took his hand off of the dagger and turned back to Baerron and asked,
"Is there anything you need right now Baerron?"

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron sat on his bed, grunting at each and every move he made. He stared at Teimerre through his pitch black eyes. What did he meant by innocence? But for now he needed to thank James and the Djin.

"Thank you to both of you, I don't know where I'll be if you, James, ran away and if you, Teimerre, looked over my case." He tried to stand, but he fell back, stars floating around his head.

Kriv

"Conserve your strength friend." Telomere insisted "You must rest if you are to continue to live."

thehiddenbeast13

James helped Baerron up and said,
"He's right...Try not to move around to much."
He let go of Baerron after getting him up to the bed again and turned to Telomere and said,
"thank you for helping him."

Kriv

"You are too kind beast man." Teimerre laughed modestly.

Lloyd Orodelo

"No! You guys are to kind!" mumbled Baerron.

thehiddenbeast13

James rolled his eyes and sat down on the bed. His ears twitched a little and he murmured,
"kiss up...."

Lloyd Orodelo

"If only you knew what I did in my existence. I broke peoples, I broke countries, I broke souls. I brought disasters and disease over this land. I raised the dead. I waged war and peace. I killed innocent people.... and so many other awful things. This is the life of a god of calamities." said Baerron, regretting everything.

thehiddenbeast13

James said,
"well even for a god of calamity it's never too late to try and fix things..."
James laid on his back with his hands under his head like cushions. Then he said,
"Now I'm being a kiss up.."

Kriv

"What caused you to fall so far friend?" Teimerre asked sitting down.

Lloyd Orodelo

"I lost almost every worshiper that I had. They were once thousands, now a few, scattered across this bountiful land. If they all die, I will. I came here to regroup them, make their ranks grow. Its no use though..." he sighed.

Kriv

"Do not speak in such a way friend." Teimerre said. "I will help you spread your faith." He said standing up, putting a fist to his chest.

Lloyd Orodelo

Baerron looked at Teimerre. "It's to late, people don't find interest in me anymore."

He stood up, shaking a bit, and walked towards the window. Looking at the snow falling outside, he whispered incantations.