Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

Now she blushed, the redness hitting her cheeks quickly and her face turning away as she hurried off to ask small groups if they had seen a bag of sorts.

She returned to Atreus, smiling as she may have found something. "One person did say they saw a man, with a brown cloak on stroll out of the door in a hurry soon after we had left." It was the only thing they had to go on, but they had no idea where this man could be or what he looked like apart from a brown cloak.

Sighing she looked slightly defeated. "I'm sorry about your bag." She felt some part of it was her fault for bringing them here, scanning the tavern she decided they should both leave and try to sought the streets.

Delentus

He just waved off her apology, as he made his way to the door. "No need to apologize, it's not like you knew it was going to happen." he said to her. "Which way should we go though? Actually, I have an idea..." He looked up and down both sides of the street then, shrugged and just started heading to his right.

"Hope I made the right choice!" he called out to her as he continued on his way.

CalamityMei

She followed into step behind him, staying close so she didn't lose him through the crowds. Although she was due for some appointments in the next couple of hours, she shrugged off the fact she needs to get ready. Grimacing at the thought that her first patron would be a new pompous and oversized Lord; she quickly dismissed such thoughts and continued with the task at hand.

"Maybe we should-, hey look, over there!" She pointed to a man with a similar appearance to what she had heard; all the while he was pick pocketing a vulnerable elderly lady.

Delentus

Smiled as he spotted the man who was the suspected thief. "What's our plan? Do we just go over and demand it, or just take it by force?" he asked Bella, mouthing something to himself rubbing his index finger and thumb together. After a few seconds small sparks started to shoot out from his hand, only noticeable to the most aware of people.

"I think we should just take it back, but it's up to you." he said with a smile growing.

CalamityMei

Her eyes darted from the suspected thief to Atreus. Her heart hammered in her chest as she realized the situation. Sure, she had never been a violent brawl, but she had dealt with bad customers and in her experience these things ended in someone getting hurt.

"We should be careful about this." Her face was a mixture of determination and apprehension but she tried to take it all in her stride.

Delentus

"Okay how should we do this then? I highly doubt that our "friend" will just willingly hand over the bag." he said to her, still prepared to just shoot a lightning bolt at the thief. Not that he wanted to seriously hurt the person, just do enough to stun them so he could get his bag.

"Well actually I may have a plan." he said, with a sly grin as he turned to look at her.

CalamityMei

"Hmmm you're right." She brought a finger up to her lips, in deep thought she considered their possibilities. They could of course trying to jump in, but with Bella's limited combat abilities and the attention of crowds if Atreus were to use magic may just be too much. It was then she caught the look on his face and how his eyes fell on her.

She shook her hands out in front of her. "H-Hey, whoa...are you actually considering what I think you might be?" The look on her face was priceless, and probably for Atreus, hilarious.

Delentus

He couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. "You don't actually have to do anything. Just get him into a room by yourself, rob him, then get out. I can even help you so you won't be in any danger." he told her. He then took a few moments, and some help with her, to get a ring and his necklace off and gave them to her.

"The ring will make you levitate, and the necklace can make you invisible and silent if you want it to. After all, can't have anything happen to you all because of me." he said to her with a smile and a quick wink. "Ready?"

CalamityMei

"Oh." She was relieved, somewhat. It wasn't like she hadn't done something like this before, she had seduced all sorts of men from Lords to pickpockets, this would be no different, she'd just have to approach it like she would if she was on the prowl for patrons. Of course she had a few nifty items to aid her.

"Ready." She took in a deep breath and then exhaled going up to the man just before he had finished pickpocketing the woman. She gave one of those looks, the sexy look, her eyelashes hugging her cheeks as she looked him up and down, smiling slightly before drawing him away, back to The Randy Peach to which she knew best.

As he stepped in she drew him into one of the unoccupied rooms, hoping that somewhere close behind was Atreus. Her heart pounded against her chest, wanting to escape, but she held her nerves as the man gave her an almost lecherous look, his guard down and attention on her it was only a matter of time before she could grab the book that was poking slightly out of his pocket and be done with this mess.

Delentus

Atreus was indeed nearby as she went about to get his book back. He was waiting patiently in the main room of The Randy Peach, sipping on some wine and politely refusing the company of various different women.

"I hope she hurries up." he mumbled to himself, after a few more glasses. Getting rather intoxicated, and restless.

CalamityMei

Okay so maybe her plan was faltering ever so slightly, her hands disobeyed her and shook ever so slightly as she tried her best to stay in the act, appearing like the whore she is. It was as he approached, the smell of alcohol clung onto his breath as his hand found it's way to her waist. It was then she took the opportune moment, wrenching the book free from his pocket and running for the door.

She could hear him behind her, and as she willed the necklace to aid her in her escape the man attempted to grab her from behind. She struggled to free herself, his grip strong, and it wasn't until her leg met his groin that he briskly let her go, collapsing to the floor.

She ran out of the door in a flurry of adrenaline and fear, the invisibility having finally worked without her knowing. She grabbed Atreus' hand and dragged him from the main room, up some stairs and into another room, which then lead to another, and another until finally they were in a room painted red and black, the décor was very abstract with gold foil paintings across the walls and a black bed squarely placed in the middle of the room. Of course, this was Bella's room.

"I-I think...w-we're safe h-here." She said through heaving breaths as the invisibility slowly wore off. She still clung to Atreus' hand, her grip firm and her hand clammy from the whole situation.

Delentus

He wasn't even registering what was going on, all he knew was that he was being pulled by something and dragged through multiple rooms. He didn't even register who's voice it was until Bella's invisibility started to wear off.

"Oh! Why that's great! Where are we?" he said, slurring a few of the words. Then he looked at his empty hand. "Hey, where's my wine?"

As he finished the question he started to check his pockets for some reason, but then noticed she was holding onto her hand quite tightly. He then looked at her with a very confused expression on his face.

CalamityMei

He was drunk. Of course, the best idea while she was grabbing his precious book was for him to drink excessively. She let go of his hand and pulled the book out from where the garter was holding it.

"Here." She passed it over to him, her breathing finally starting to return to normal. Even though her eyebrow twitched in mild annoyance she knew she couldn't let him stumble home in this state.

"Maybe...you should stay here tonight?" Of course she made it a question but she knew really he had no choice. Now she just needed to find somewhere else for her to sleep. Sighing she couldn't believe how this evening had panned out...and dawn wasn't even close.

Delentus

"No no, I couldn't possibly ask you to let me stay." he said as he started to get up, but ended up just stumbling into her and knew she was right. But he couldn't possibly sleep in the bed, where would she sleep after all? So he just sat back down in the chair, and smiled at her.

"I guess I'll stay, but I'll just sleep in this chair. I couldn't possibly do anything else." he said to her as he tried to look in his pockets again for his glass of wine.

CalamityMei

She couldn't help but chuckle lightly, he was certainly making light of the situation. It was funny, usually her room was only used for two purposes, work and sleep, but in this case it was neither of those, it was like having a sleepover, with a grown man, who was drunk, in her room. She walked over to him and teased him slightly.

"You do realize, you'll have to turn away so I can undress." She gave her own sly grin now, a little bit of revenge was sweet after all. After the ordeal she went through, the least he could take was some of her revenge.

She walked over to the cabinet and pulled out a small bottle of red wine, popping the cork out of it and pouring two glasses. She stepped back over and handed him one. "I guess we better end the night with a bang!" She downed the glass with graceful expertise, and before Atreus could blink it was gone. Wiping the mouth with the back of her hand, she hiccuped quietly, realizing the wine was a lot stronger than she had remembered.

Delentus

That's when he started to blush, he completely forgot about the whole fact that they would have to change eventually. Trying to act as if this was all nothing to him, but honestly he had hardly ever talked to a woman before outside of colleagues. Let alone spend the night with someone he just met.

"You know, you are the first woman I've slept with." he said, not realizing the implications of what he said. Until a few seconds later, and he started to blush even more. "I didn't mean it like well you know, I was meaning it as literaly sleeping with someone. Not saying I wouldn't like to, oh dammit! I'm just going to stop talking." he stammered out, so fast it took just a few seconds.

CalamityMei

She saw the redness slowly rise onto his cheeks and wasn't sure if it was because he was embarrassed or it was just the alcohol. Standing in front of him, she folded her arms over, empty glass still in hand.

It was as he spoke, she realized he was nervous at the prospect of sleeping in the same room. Although it was evident his experience with women was...well nil, she couldn't help but torment him ever so slightly, maybe it was the alcohol coaxing her to do it.

She drew closer to him, her eyes heavy and the slight smell of her perfume coming through, a sweet floral scent. "You do realise..." She took a moment to smirk ever so slightly. "I do expect payment for my services." She swung back, humming to herself lightly as she placed the empty glass on the nearby cabinet, trying her very best not to burst out laughing.

Delentus

His mouth almost hit the floor with her last statement. Partially because he was still slightly entranced by her perfume, but he broke out of the stupor soon enough. Even more embarrassed than before.

"I w-wasn't meaning it like that! I was just...I mean...oh I don't even know!" he said as he put his face in his hands. Almost wishing he could just die so this whole scene would just end.

CalamityMei

His mouth was agape and even though the alcohol had made his mind foggy, he wasn't naive to the situation. Maybe she should drop it here and now, and leave it as is? Or maybe she could have some more fun and perhaps tip him over the edge. She pondered the possibilities, of course in the end she could say she was just kidding, but what if he thought she was being serious?

"Oh? Not mildly interested?" She turned her head behind her, shooting him a quick wink before unbuttoning her corset slightly, revealing a small amount of cleavage.

"Shouldn't you be turning around, or did you really want to watch?" Again she had that sly grin on her face, evidently tormenting him, making his thoughts writhe through his head on what she would do next, all before her hand came up ready to pop open another hook.

Delentus

He was still trying to gather his senses as she started to unbutton her corset. Which of course set all his progress back to where he began. It was then of course that he should indeed not be staring at her while she was undressing, but he did turn to face away from her if slowly.

"I can't say I don't have any interest, but uhh I'm not entirely comfortable with that idea. After all, I've enjoyed our evening so far and I feel like it would dull that enjoyment." he said to her, sobering up enough to actually realize what he was saying before he said it.

Tags: