Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Late Night Escapades (Deli) [M]

Started by CalamityMei, August 20, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CalamityMei

She chuckled lightly as she realised the joke must come to an end. She didn't want to feel like she was only here for one thing, and one thing only. She walked over to him, and smiled.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything indecent." She gave his hand a reassuring squeeze, before walking back over to the bed to sit on it, sighing as she started to comb out her hair.

"I'll take the room next door, if it makes you feel more comfortable? It gets cold at night, I won't have you sleeping on a chair." She turned to him as she continued to brush the long strands, turning into soft silk as they untangled through the bristles.

Delentus

"There is no way I am going to make you sleep in another room. So I am going to sleep in this chair, unless you want to share the bed." he said with a laugh, glad that she was done tormenting him.

He then walked over in front of Bella, bent down so his eyes were level with his. He flashed her a large heart-felt smile and leaned in and hugged her. It didn't last long, but when he was done he squeezed her hand and went back to the chair. Then tried to get himself comfortable, which did take him quite a few minutes.

CalamityMei

She pouted at how stubborn he was, folding her arms in mock defeat, but the hug certainly took her by surprise. And it was then she hoped the blush didn't show on her cheeks as her face felt very hot. He was close enough to smell his scent, a mixture of muskiness, smoke and something else she couldn't quite put her finger on. She didn't know why she was reacting like this or what draw her to him, but perhaps she'd find out soon enough.

As he went back into the chair and his face turned away, she resumed on getting undressed. The corset was the hard part, she popped open the hooks and loosened the ties at the back so she could slip out of the dress with ease, leaving her with nothing more than her garter with the dagger still in it and some underwear.

She slipped into the covers of her bed, familiar softness a pleasure for her aching body. She held the covers to her and snuggled deeper into the pillow.

"You'll get cold y'know." Her voice was muffled slightly by the intrusion of the pillow, but even so she was right, the nights here grew cold, almost unbearable.

Delentus

He decided to have some fun of his own with her remark about it being cold at night.

"You know, if you want me to sleep in the bed with you. Just ask, it'll make things so much easier." he said to her, trying to keep a smile off his face and not laugh. He failed miserably, and couldn't help but burst into laughter about this entire situation.

"Oh like you would actually even think of someone like me being in a bed with you. Even if it were just to sleep." he said with a small self-deprecating grin and a wink to her.

CalamityMei

Oh, so now he was trying to do it to her huh? Bella would soon sort that out, she knew his nervous nature, he couldn't deal with the fact he was even sleeping in the same room with her, let alone in the same bed.

"Okay then, why don't you come on over if you're that eager." She made sure to exaggerate certain words in the sentence, making sure ever so slightly that the smallest hint of bare flesh was on show. If he can deal it, she might as well go along with it, for her revenge was much sweeter.

Even though she couldn't see his face and he couldn't see hers, she assumed his smile would soon be gone and he'd be curling up in the chair counting his blessings. After all, he was in the same room as a woman, who was pretty much naked, with only a bed sheet between her and total embarrassment.

Oh, it was going to be a long night.

Delentus

The one thing that she didn't realize was, Atreus loved contests. And he knew this was a contest of wills, and he was willing to do whatever it took to win. So with nothing more than a grin he walked over to the bed and lied down. Taking great care to seem like he was confident in what he was doing, even though he was far from it.

"I was fine in the chair, but I could tell that you were lonely over here. Only reason why I came over." he said with the a grin that nearly took his entire face. Still acting as if it was nothing that he was laying on a bed that a nearly naked woman was sharing with him, hoping that he just won.

CalamityMei

Okay, so she had to admit, he had guts, and she had underestimated him. But unlike Atreus, she wasn't nervous in situations like these in fact he'd have to pull something totally out of the blue to make this a true contest.

She smirked into her pillow and turned around to face him, careful to make sure the sheets kept her covered and she gave one of those smiles that could just melt a man's heart. She took a finger and slowly, languidly stroked his arm. With contact made she knew it'd make him nervous, his heart rate would probably increase and he'd give in, admit defeat, realise she was the supreme winner and they'd get some shut eye.

But of course she had to just take it a step further; just to make sure. "You know, being fully clothed isn't actually a good way to stay warm. Body heat is." She purred under her breath, as her eyes caught his for just that second before she smirked and looked away. Oh, she would break him alright.

Delentus

He did indeed lose some of his bluster at her newest challenge, but he was past the point of no return. So he stood back up, undoing the strip of material he used as a belt and taking off his robes. He of course then quickly went back to the bed, so she could see as little as possible.

"Everyone knows that, I just forgot." he said as he rested one of his hands on her waist. Trying to get her to admit defeat. He just had to win, he was a wizard after all.

CalamityMei

Okay so maybe it was the alcohol, it HAD to be the alcohol that made him put his hand on her bare waist. She could feel his hand resting gingerly in the dip of her waist, and she would be lying if all of a sudden she felt that the room was getting too hot. Honestly she didn't have much to say right now, her heartbeat had sped up and her hands became clammy once again from the situation.

She was ready to see how far he'd really go, surely he would give up once she got too close to him, he'd never been this close to a woman, right? Maybe he'd cave soon, or fall asleep from the evenings ordeal.

She edged closer to him, their bodies inches away from each other as she felt the heat between them. Her hands raked up his bare chest and landed to where she could feel his heart beat, the pace rapid.

"Nervous are we?" She looked up at him, through long lashes.

Delentus

He knew she thought it was just the alcohol that was making him so bold, but he was just being as stubborn as a person could possibly be. He wasn't going to back down, but he wasn't quite sure how he was going to one-up her this go around. So he tried to just bide his time.

"No, not one bit." he blatantly lied with a smile, knowing she knew that he was but he wasn't going to give her that satisfaction. "You seem pretty nervous too. I would think you'd be use to this."

CalamityMei

"You couldn't take it if-..." She cut herself off prematurely, snickering as she continued to drag her fingernails with gentle strokes up and down his chest. She knew he was waiting, waiting for her to turn over and leave him cold without her presence so close to him.

And she was nervous for many other reasons, mainly because it wasn't like a usual job, where she'd literally be there for pleasure and that's that. No, this was more like chemistry, stubbornness and anticipation all in one, something that for some reason made her insides swirl with excitement, she didn't know what would happen next or if anything would happen at all, that was the beauty of it, the suspense.

"You really don't get it." She looked up at him, her face a mix of innocence and allure all in one, and that pout still on her lips, every now and again turning into a smirk. Although he may not understand what she meant by that, she knew too well, her hair pooled over the pillow cascading down her back and some over her shoulder as she edged even closer.

Delentus

"Well you could try to explain it to me. You have my fullest attention after all." he said smiling still, and drapes his arm over waist. Letting his arm rest against her back, still trying to get her to admit defeat in their battle of wills.

Although he had to admit that he was becoming more and more comfortable. Which was foreign to him, he couldn't normally even keep a conversation going with a woman. Let alone lay in a bed with one while they were both practically naked. It was exciting.

CalamityMei

As he drew closer still their bodies brushed ever so briefly for a second. She almost jumped at the contact, the very fact her hands on his chest were the only thing keeping her from pressing against him made the anticipation electrifying. She was wide eyed now, the moonlight pooled through the window cascading over her face, causing her eyes to glisten. As she moved the covers moved too, revealing more moonlight illuminated flesh, her bare back welcomed the company of his hand.

"It's just...this situation, you do realise..." Again she tapered off, her voice faltering for the first time in a long time. She was practically whispering now, the pace of her heartbeat was frantic at times and slowed at others. It was when the tension in Atreus' body ebbed away she began to feel almost at home in such a predicament. She let her leg brush up against his, as her eyes shied away from his.

"I'm not very good at explaining..." Of course it was a petty excuse, in her head everything was crystal clear, but her mouth didn't seem to want it to be so. 

Delentus

"It's fine. I can understand extinct languages after all, any explanation will suffice." he replied, gaining even more confidence. Enough to brush some of her hair back, getting a better view of her in the moonlight. Enjoying this more than just a simple contest of wills.

"If you want, you can try to explain what you want to say through actions or hand gestures. It might make it easier." he added as he ran his hand up and down her back.

CalamityMei

She couldn't help but smile at his reassurance. Everything he did, he did with gentleness, it was...comfortable and in his own way it just made him more interesting. As he brushed her hair back it made her look up at him again. "It's just...this, the situation, it feels nice."

She bit back a blush as her cheeks threatened to warm, she had forgotten about the fact this all started because both were equally stubborn, but now it was evidently something more. Her body threatened to move closer, the stroking on her back soothing her as she couldn't help but try to gauge his thoughts from his face.

If he were to look at Bella ever so carefully he'd notice how her nose was rounded at the tip, and that are eyelashes were unusually but beautifully long, and that her lips were full and ever so slightly parted. So many small things made that moment so much more intense and exhilarating, it was just set on who would make the next move.

Delentus

"It is nice isn't it? But I think we'll both agree that the real question is who will make the first move?" he couldn't help but ask with a grin. Studying her face seeing if he could figure out her intentions, and noticed how stunning she looked in the moonlight.

He lied there for just a moment before resting his forehead against her's, then inched his lips towards her. "I'll let you do it." he whispered to her then moved away laughing, enjoying himself just a bit to much.

CalamityMei

He was getting bold, more bold than she had first intended. The contact of his forehead on hers and the closeness of him made her feel like inching back; but she didn't. As he spoke she felt his breath on her skin giving her goosebumps down her arms and as he inched in closer their lips tenderly close he moved back laughing.

She let go of the breath she hadn't even known she was holding and gave one of her annoyed pouts. The expectation, the excitement, everything ran through her and to exact her revenge there was only one thing she could do to make him stop laughing. Leaning in, she placed her lips gently upon his, the softness and caress making her body come into contact with his. The kiss was tender, and her lips shook gingerly from the whole situation, not from being nervous but from the predicament itself.

She pulled back then, barely an inch to carefully look at him, her body still pressed up against his. She wasn't sure what to say, or whether she should say anything at all.

Delentus

He was just as speechless as she was. He didn't really expect her to actually go as far as to kiss him. He just lied there, staring back at her, mouth open in astonishment at first but quickly growing into a smile. Then he leaned forward and returned the kiss, as gently as she kissed him. But he couldn't help but laugh as he moved away just an inch or so.

"So how much is that going to cost me?" he asked teasingly, as he wrapped his arm around her waist again. Just wanting to have a conversation going again, so he could keep his mind off the thoughts that were starting to pop up.

CalamityMei

Everything was eerily quiet. She was thinking that perhaps she shouldn't of kissed him, his hesitance overwhelming him. Although he kissed her back there was the smallest hint of hesitance and it brought her to the conclusion that perhaps they should just stop here. Although she would be lying if she wasn't intensely curious to explore the boundaries and limits of Atreus, but she didn't want to be prudent unless he of course, made the move.

"Consider it...a gift." Her cheeks were slightly flushed, her an envisage of her natural beauty as she stayed teasingly close to Atreus.

Delentus

"Well that doesn't seem quite fair to me, after all I just gave you a ring." he said to her with a smile as he sensed something was off. And as they lied there, he kept staring at her. Trying to discern if he could figure out what wasn't quite right. He couldn't though, so he went with the next best thing.

"I'm sorry if I feel like I'm being obtrusive, but is something wrong? You seem a little more timid than you just were." he said, trying to sound as gentle as he could. Giving her hand a small squeeze and flashing her a small warm heart.