Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The laughter you hear when listening to the wind.

Started by Lloyd Orodelo, September 03, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Orodelo

Warren laughed, exploded loudly in a laugh that the wind carried in every house that fright everyone in the village down bellow.

"The pride you take in your work is untouched, I didn't meant to insult a powerful mage and mighty pirate." He pushed aside the flintlock, his hand going behind his back.

He pulled out a smaller canister plugged at a a bulb of glass, a switch at the other hand. Flicking the switched on and off repeatedly. "See? At the flick of a switch. This light is generated by... blabla bla..." he started explaining everything with passion.

Kriv

Ashtal produced a sigh of boredom wondering weather or he should have turned the flintlock to himself rather that the dwarf. "Can we jus' go then mate?" He asked.

Lloyd Orodelo

Twitching when he hear about leaving, his eyes winked in confusion. "B-... b-b-but the storm-... The lightning collecting... Why are we leaving now?" He wriggled his head, understanding that he wasn't the holding the gun. He sighed. "Fine... but where? I'll follow you with The Cloud Chaser, ok?"

Kriv

"We can't go  by land or sea where we're headed." Ashtal said, grabbing Warren by the scruff of his collar and jumping off the ship and plummeting to the water.

Lloyd Orodelo

Stunned, Warren didn't even tried to do anything.

He didn't knew how to swim! were was he taking him? In a moment of lucidity, he focus his mind on creating a bubble of air around his head, preventing him to drown.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" He yelled inside his helmet.

Kriv

"To the underworld of Hyoite." Kriv said as they sunk deeper until they reached the ocean floor. "Kriv tapped his foot three times and a portal opened beneath them and they sunk deeper.

Lloyd Orodelo

The underworld? What?

"Wait? What? The underworld is only a myth! How could we reach it?" He said, scared to dead.

Kriv

"Not that underworld ya dope." Ashtal said. "That underworld." Ashtal explained pointing to the underground city that was now before them.

Lloyd Orodelo

"There is an under-Hyoite? Well I guess that, living in the sky, I wouldn't know about it!" He said with a little smile. "But... Why are we here, I you don't mind my asking?"

Kriv

"You are here to sell your device, I am here for a little bit 'o fun." He said, jus' follow that crowd over there to find a buyer!" He shouted as he walked into a brothel.

Lloyd Orodelo

"Oh ok!... Wait what?" whimpered Warren already pushed to walk with the flow.

A few hours passed...

Finally, Warren found his way back the brothel were the dragonman was 'playing' with hookers. He walked in, trying to not see what was happening around him. He didn't liked this place, like the whole market-thing. His invention wasn't for selling, but he wanted to try to bluff his way out of here. He asked to a unoccupied lady where was Ashtal.

"Yeah! Tall guy, scales... Yes him! Oh ok... I won't disturb him. Can you get a message to him for me? Thank you! Ok hear it is:...

(OoC: it would be funny to get Ashtal to com back there)

Lloyd Orodelo

(OoC: I just skip time to go back to Rp with him)

Kriv

Ashtal washed up and headed back downstairs to meet his Dwarven companion. "So, how'd it go?" He asked as he approached Warren.

Lloyd Orodelo

Warren sat on a couch, rubbing his hands on his face. He was about to lie to a dangerous man.

"I kinda found someone but... It didn't worked out..." he said out on a sigh.

He had a little stain on his shirt...

Lloyd Orodelo

"He wanted to rip me off... I sneezed, triggering my powers by accident. They flew across the room, crashing on the walls... They look like a red mud splat on the walls.." explain Warren, a small grin on his face, "I took the money though!" He said dropping a purse of gold on the table.

"Your half! Thanks for the idea of selling my engine."

Kriv

Ashtal narrowed his eyes, attempting to have a peek into Warren's mind. "Are you sure that's wha' happened mate?" The whole brothel went silent customers and harlots alike, all staring at Warren.

Lloyd Orodelo

The crazy fire that was burning into Warren turned into a firestorm.
"He might have pulled his knife on me though..." he said chuckling, "He wanted to take it and the money, I wasn't going to let him go like this... Right?"

Kriv

Ashtal broke his stare with a chuckle. "There's a good lad!" He said giving Warren a hard slap to the back. "We'll, we best find an inn, gotta be up early to meet the real buyer tomorrow."