Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

One Lump, or Two?

Started by visualspice, September 10, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Join you in what? You can't be serious!" He even laughed at her. "If we just go out there to face the army by ourselves, you know we're gonna die."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nightmare

"Think what you want." Nyssa said with a grin. "I don't get paid until I bring that Captain's head in, though, which means I'm going back out there."

visualspice

Despite such a statement, he couldn't help but grin.
"That's ballsy." He sat up more. "But I like it." Leaning forward, he asked, "So what's the plan? We use these arrows in my leg against them?" And though he was jesting, he pointed to them as if he were serious.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Nightmare

If Nyssa thought his comment was amusing she did her best not to show it, though she couldn't help but smile. "I just need one good shot, then after that its just cleaning up."

She made eye contact with him. "How are you at being bait?"

visualspice

"I'm sure its that easy!" he replied, a twinkle in his eyes. And at her question of bait, he laughed.
"You're looking at one lucky bastard. Baiting is what I do. Although I do enjoy other things... Like if youd want to go to a tavern with me when this is all and done. I know of a pretty good one that serves this amazing raspberry beer!"

Nightmare

Nyssa giggled at his persistence. "You know what? I could use a drink."

She picked up her rifle and got into position, moving around behind the rocks so she could just peek out over the top. "If we both survive this, I may have to take you up on that."

visualspice

"Oh, we'll survive!" the man assured her, still all smiles. "Just leave it to me. The whole army was trying to turn me into a pin cushion anyway. I'll just make lots of noise and flap my arms like an angry bird."
And he left to do just that! He didn't really need her to tell him how to do this job- for he still had one of his own. The town still needed to be saved and if he had at least one more person on his side- all the better. Hell, it was even better that it was a hot girl!

Even still, he regretted his decision a little. It was hard to run with an injured leg, but hobble through the crags he did and the second he began to see the army, he called out happily, waving his arms.

"Hey! Hey! Over here! I think you missed my other leg- cause I still got it and I can still run!" he barked at them with a laugh. 

It seemed the army got the message- and he could feel them storming his way. Though he had a bit of a head start, he knew it would only be a matter of time before they were in the valley-
and he? He'd be lucky if he didn't come out completely dead! So hobbling away was his best bet at the moment as he happily swore through his teeth with each step he took. Thankfully, they were still heading away from the town.

Nightmare

Nyssa waited patiently as the army chased after the man, who still seemed to be as jovial as he had been a few moments before, regardless of the situation he was in. She was looking down the sights of her rifle, waiting for a chance to take a good shot.

The army had gotten about halfway down the hill when she noticed her opportunity. Some of the men were not fast enough to keep up with the others, leaving three or four of the soldiers way too far behind the rest of the army. Charging up her shot, Nyssa waited until they were in range, then released an incendiary round, engulfing the soldiers in a ball of fire.

visualspice

Even with this sort of a gamble, John Johnson knew he was crazy. And though he laughed, it was to remind himself this was for the greater good.... even if he might find himself with something worse than a few arrows in his foot. He just hoped when he made it out of this.. (cause heck- he'd already been through enough Hell in this situation as it were, what was surviving a bit more?), his leg wouldn't be too messed up.

However, when he turned around to see just how close the army was gaining-
There was a sudden blast, and the man the woman had hit? He just happened to fall over- right into a carriage full of black powder...

And the explosion that followed knocked even John off his feet.