Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME! 8D

Started by Rhindeer, September 18, 2014, 03:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

SO! I have some threads that need some sweet lovin'.

1.) Lost in Translation
Because Rhi loves awkward situations. xD My character, Mei, wandered into the Randy Peach thinking it's an inn. She is not familiar with brothels, so it's a culture shock, and due to a series of miscommunications, she's now working there but doesn't realize she's working there. |: SO! Options are she could meet other Peaches, meet customers, etc! But yeah, awkward scenarios for the win. 8D

2.) Chasing the Tiger
I figure this could be a fun adventure-type plot! 8D My character, Faris, is trying to find out information about a very dangerous criminal who may have also been responsible for planting sandworm eggs inside Essyrn's walls. D8 This is one of those adventure things where we can make it up as we go, because I have some ideas, but they're all really loose and flexible and capable of changing as the thread progresses! You could throw a character that wants to help, or a character that wants to hinder! It's all good!

3.) Sand in all the wrong places.
My merchant princess, Scarab, is lost in the desert. |: And pissed because she's got sand in her butt crack. THE INHUMANITY OF IT ALL. Also some sort of beastie is stalking her. Dun dun DUNNN. Be a hero, be a fellow lost traveler, or wreck her day. Either way, they can romp around the desert and hopefully not die! 8D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

kleineklementine

Quote from: Rhi-Rhi on September 18, 2014, 03:51:08 PM
SO! I have some threads that need some sweet lovin'.

1.) Lost in Translation
Because Rhi loves awkward situations. xD My character, Mei, wandered into the Randy Peach thinking it's an inn. She is not familiar with brothels, so it's a culture shock, and due to a series of miscommunications, she's now working there but doesn't realize she's working there. |: SO! Options are she could meet other Peaches, meet customers, etc! But yeah, awkward scenarios for the win. 8D

I could throw my Peach/Lady of the Night Fisher at her if you like. :D Haven't gotten lots of chances to play Fisher yet, so it'd be nice for me! I'd be up for more people in the thread, too, if others are interested!

Rhindeer

DOOOOO EEEEET! 8DDDD

OMG DO IT.

Fisher sounds so fun. xDDD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa