Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dangerous seduction (M) (Shinji Kuruno)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 17, 2014, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Are you sure it is safe?''
It was deep in the night and Mei looked at her male companion whom she had playfully pulled along for a few days. Her alluring magic worked perfectly fine on this man. But fear sometimes could ruin the mood she'd bring them in.

''We could also just make out on the streets but someone might see us.'' Mei said with a teasingly alluring voice. ''You said you wanted to leave the capital. Leave with me and be in love forever''

She loosened the top laces in front of her corset a little to expose her chest. Walked backwards in the darkness making a luring movement with her finger.
The man looked at her hungrily before following her blindly. But whatever fun he was getting, it would be the last fun he'd have. Soon the darkness of the woods filled with his screams that were over as fast as they came

Mei did not care. She got what she wanted, someone else what she wanted. The life of a mercenary was simple. She took a little trophy to prove that the man was dead and exited the woods.

In Ketra she collected her payment and headed to the inn. But not without picking some pleasant company with her first to keep the young half succubus occupied.

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji pawed his katana's hilt, his choosen life had taught him that the darkness was a weapon not a play ground

"Shadows watch my back"

He whispered into the night.

The lights of the village loomed into veiw

"Warm food will do some good"

He murmured softly holding his katan's hilt tighter, He increased his pace and aimed for the brightest lit building taking it for a tavern

SilmeriaElemred

Mei did not know what time it was but by the time her company left her room exhausted she was pleased and put on some transparant nightdress before laying on the bed again.

In a different tavern a man had arrived earlier and had ordered an ale. He seemed furious to say the least and beckoned Shinji towards him once the man had entered the tavern. It was not the same Mei was in however but he had seen which one she'd entered.
''You. You seem capable handling yourself. Want to earn a few extra coins?'' he asked tapping the seat beside him which was free.

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji looked at the stranger offering him a seat and talking bussiness already, Tilting his head he takes the seat 

"Im always out looking to earn some coin my good sir"

He replied and let a charming grin crease his lips, He looked around the room assessing what kind of coin this angered man could offer

"What would I be doing for this coin"

He asks and grins again wondering why he mentioned his appearing able to be capable of handling himself.

SilmeriaElemred

The man finished his ale and owdered two more giving one to Shinji. ''There is a person who feels wronged. And he had hired a kind of whore to set things right. Some lost their wives, some their sons or daughters to her. Either death... or some kind of charm. I located the whore but I am interested in the one who hired her before she strikes again. You can kill her too if that pleases you. One of those more or less is not what people will notice. It should be easy. I can offer 15 gold coins for it.'' the man offered.

Shinji Kuruno

He wrinkled his nose at the ale

"I thank you for the thought but I'll pass on the ale"

He responds, Sitting back he thinks as he was new to this he couldn't expect to earn a fragrant ammount of gold for his services and he was no so famous for him to push his price either

"I'll take the job, I do have 3 conditions, First is that I need to know where she is, Second She is mine to do as I wish, weather I make her my slave or sell her she is mine"

He tells the man and smiles wide

~C~

Shinji Kuruno

"my third condition is that when I find the name of her employer that I get an extra 15 gold as payment for ....How shall I put it...That I get the job of tracking and either capturing and bringing him to you or excicuting him"

he explains and smiles darkly his eyes turning acid black then returning to their natural colour

"And I will find out who he is and I will be able to find him"

He garantees with an eluside grin

~D~

SilmeriaElemred

The man looked at at Shinji. ''Fine.'' He said as he moved the bag in his direction. ''You can kill her employer. I do not need to know who it is or who they are would there be more. Just bring me a proof that you did the job. I could not care less what happens with the girl. She ruined my family. And who knows how many more.''
It was most likely the reason why he was here drinking. Finishing his own pint before moving to the one he had initially ordered for Shinji. ''At the town centre you will have a more luxery inn. She stays in there. What room I do not know yet but if you tell the staff you have an appointment with her they are sure to tell you what room she resides in. If you wish to remain unnoticed, you can recognise her by pale skin and smooth black hair. She is not so tall. 1.65 at the most.''

Shinji Kuruno

He grins and cocks his head back before taking the gold

"Till we meet again, I would assume you would be here"

He adds and turns for the door and leaves,
He makes his way to the described Inn easily locating it

Entering the Inn he walks to the desk and leans forward looking at the clerk

"I was told I was to meet a fine Maiden with Pale skin and that stands around 1.60 tall and has smooth back hair ?"

He asks the Clerk and smiles wide unsure if he could fool this weary clerk ~C~

Shinji Kuruno

The clerk didn't even look up as if his dicsription if her was enough

"Third floor, room 12"

The clerk replied and continued reading

Shinji smiled and nodded walking to the stairs
he took them 2 at a time soon reaching the third floor, he soon located room 12 and pressed his ear to the door and heard wind telling the window was open or their was a landing and she was on it, He opened the door and entered not hiding his entrance

"I was told I would find a women of unparraleled beauty" ~C~

Shinji Kuruno

He asked aloud looking for her and spotting her on the bed, His eyes went wide as her beauty struck him he quickly took hold off the door and closed it

"I see I"

he paused

"I see I have been gravely misled for you are by far one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on"

he murmurs slightly blushing

"I feel inadequete to be in your presence"

He chokes out wondering why he felt like this

"shadows aid me"

he whispers and the room went dark except around her ~C~

Shinji Kuruno

His head suddenly cleared and he realised she had to be a strong sorceress or some magic was aiding her
He grinned and unbuckled his Katana and let it fall to the floor and looked at her

"I have to admit that was some strong magic"

He tells her and aprouched her at a timed pace and stooped over her and leaned down

"I wonder what kind though"

he whispers and looks into her eyes and even without the magic she was a sight to behold and a breath takingly beautiful women at that ~D~

SilmeriaElemred

''Oh everything about me is completely natural'' Mei said with a whispering husy voice. ''Although my herritage may not be seen as such. I take it you turned the candles out? Be carefull. Darkness... light... both can get my juices flowing. And fortunatly I can see well in darkness. You are not an ugly sight to behold if I say so myself.'' with one of her legs she gently brushed against Shinji's, not to far away from his loins in a suggestive manner. A cheeky smile formed on her lips as she released a little of lusty scent.

''Now tell me. What is it you desire of me? After all. I had not expected any more customers for today.''

Shinji Kuruno

"I see, so you must be someone born with these abilaties of charm"

he whispers as He grins sideways looking at her and took her leg into his hand gently

"I do not add myself as a customer, more of a game changer"

He whispers, her scent very tantalizing, he leaned down long taking it in more, As he had broken the spell he didn't have to worry about her controlling him

"what I need can wait, What I desire is you"

he whispers softly and kisses her lips softly berely brushing them

SilmeriaElemred

Mei played along giving Shinji a small taste of her lips. ''A game changer huh?'' she asked. ''Very well. I will play along.'' She herself was wearing nothing more then a mesh nightdress and with both having nightvision it was not difficult to see she was exited. Someone less submissive was a nice change. She allowed the man to take hold of her leg. ''If you desire me so, ho ahead. Do what you wish. But be careful. I can bite.'' she seductively licked her lips as she looked him in the eyes and traced his clothing with her hands. ''Leather.. kinky'' she said breathlessly

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji's eyes sparkled brightly as we looked over her body, he kissed her lips again deeper while letting her leg go

"I shall take you up on that"

he whispered softly and kissed her neck, He to was getting excited it had been a while since any women caught his attention.

He took off her transparent nightdress quickly

"You wont need this"

He whispers and kisses her lips passionatly

SilmeriaElemred

The girl moaned delighted. Despite sex was sex and wether it was wild or calm she enjoyed it but someone having broken out of her charm was new and a welcome change. When their mouths had met again for a more passionate kiss she allowed both of her hands run over the black leather armor  that concealed his athletic body until she reached the pants and loosened them a little. She would not mind wether he would keep the top clothing on as long as the pants at some point would be discarded.

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji's cheeks lightly coloured from her moans

"You seem charged"

He whispers into her neck softly kissing along her neck to the other side, he passionatly kisses her lips before standing to undress

*fade out for the steamy parts*

He lays next to her his energy almost spent with a warm glow to his skin he discided to fully undress for her

"I .."

He stopped speaking and looked at her smiling wide his cheeks full red and speachless

SilmeriaElemred

''Was the last time a while ago?'' Mei asked. A little out of breath. Even so she was not without energy. This was what basicly gave her energy from her partners. Only unlike with her mother who was a fullblood succubus, the bedpartners were not to badly drained, her slave or dead. Her mither after all took most energy they had.''It makes ne wonder who sent you to me.'' She rolled on ger side to face Shinji with a calm satisfied smile.

Shinji Kuruno

He sighs and looks at her

"yes ...very long time, Then my life took a dive and I became a sword for hire"

He replies and sits up

"I was hired to get the name of your employer and to do as I wish with you, Tho he implied death to be preferable and I said slave"

he explains honestly and turned to her his eye their normal colour, he wondered what she would do