Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dangerous seduction (M) (Shinji Kuruno)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 17, 2014, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

Mei chuckled and then laughed.''I suppose he thinks I ruined his family because he fell for seduction. Those who care about their wives or husbands and have a strong bond with them tend to be able to not be seduced by me. Alas. The one who hired me never gave me her name. But her money was real enough.'' She smiled cheeky.''I did not even use that much magic. I just offered to the targets I got. The fact that they were so easily drawn to me... was that not more their fault? Even if I am a half demon?'' She sat and put her hair behind her ears.''death... a slave... I'd prefer the latter as long as I can keep doing what my kin stands for. To bad I suck at taking orders. But I do wonder. What will you do.''

Shinji Kuruno

He paused to think

"No, This man was in pain from death"

He replied and looked at her

"He was drinking like a man who had lost his love and family, Not a disgraced man who had lost himself to lust and Passion"

he finished and leaned back

"And I must find her, I have a reputation to make"

he whispered and then turned to her and smiled raising his left hand,Shinji mumbled some words and a burst of shadow's were flung from his hand and burned a mark of his name in her neck

~C~

Shinji Kuruno

"I have marked you as mine"

He told her and grinned impressed with himself more than anything for he had infact got her to accept his claim without a drawn out fight

"As for your kin you will of course assist me in killing, but those im hired to kill, But no other man shall touch your lips or body in anyway"

He tells hera dark glint in his eyes as he looks her over

"I will kill you and spare them for your mine and i dislike sharing"

He added and leaned forward and kissed her lips softly

~C~

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji pulled back from her blushing

"I think i'll enjoy having you around"

he murmurs knowing She might be his end but that mark on her neck were in fact shadow's and they would eat through her magic and skin to devour her blood should he die or will them to, his eyes returned to their soft colour and he called back his shadow returning the room to normal

"Do not worry I will keep you happy"

he whisperd and knew he would she excited him more than she knew

~D~

SilmeriaElemred

''Impressive trick. If I was a fullblood succubus like my mother I most likely would have shrugged it off. But I have to disappoint you. I am a halfbreed so obviously I can do with normal food. But I still need sex for energy to survive. There is no way you alone can provide enough energy to me. So if you wish me to remain alive and not become a ragdoll...'' she leaned in very close to his ear. ''I'd better not be just restricted to you. If men would be a problem I of course could resort to women. You could even join in on that party. But men do give me more energy.'' she licked his ear before playfully taking a few steps back.

''Still. Pain of death... could not have been the last one... and I only killed 3 since they were the worst. A son for a son to say.'' she shrugged. ''Still. Whomever my employer was... I only know she was female. Did not quite got her scent over the amount of perfume so my guesses are that she knew what I was.''

Shinji Kuruno

He looked at her and gave her a cheeky grin

"Woman only"

He murmured and fetched his katana and buckled it on, Turning to her he smiled wide a jelous glint already visable

"Now I assume you have enjoyed quiet a feast on me alone, I have been alone in bedroom affairs for almost 4 years, we need to go"

He tells her and looks around for her weapon

"Get dressed please"

He asks her and passes her weapon to her

SilmeriaElemred

''4 years?'' Mei asked. A shiver ran across her spine with the idea alone. ''no whores that suited you? I wouldn't say you were partnerless skillwise.'' she said as she started to get dressed with seductive glares to Shinji. She liked the jealoussy. If he thought he had her cornerd the man was badly mistaken. ''So. Now you have a half succubus in your posession. What will you do. I am used being what someone wants me to be. Life of a mercenary is easy.'' she finished getting dressed and had all of her belongings. ''Where too. Master'' she said with a lick over her lips

Shinji Kuruno

Shinji saw her seductive glares and try as he might he couldn't help blushing, He hated that she could see he was jelous

"had no interest in whores"

he responded and grinned wide surveying her naked body her curved bust was intriging and he watched
her put on her corset

"I have no interest in taming or changing you, In fact I like you as you are"

He told her and smiled when she got done

"I have a target to kill and you need to take me to where you met her"

he explained

SilmeriaElemred

''Fair enough.'' Mei replied and lead Shinji towards one of the dark back alleys after paying for having used the room and paid a little extra to the owner with the words he'd might want to replace the bed.

''I met her here about three nights ago. Gave me a list of targets. There were three she wanted dead no matter what, and the rest, I could use my imagination. Either targeting them directly or indirectly by harming their family. I think I ruined a marriage or or four. I killed the last one a few hours ago and collected my payment here as well on the agreed time. She put a timelimit on me so if I did not complete the task on time I would not get paid. She paid me well so she either is, or was a rather wealthy woman.''

She could still smell the remains of perfume the woman had on. She leaned against a barrel that was standing there.

Shinji Kuruno

He smiled inwardly she was fiesty and he liked that

"A marriage or 4 ...I admit I haven't bothered with scheming to much, I prefer a simple and quick system with visable kills and a signature"

He replies and grabs her butt softly, He softly hummed a small tune still holding her butt

"Shadows find my maiden a scent we can track"

He whispered and extended his other hand and sending out a stream of darkness

"If im right we will find out that purfume is her scent or we will find her scent"

SilmeriaElemred

''I could pick up that heavy wooden vanilla like scent anywhere.'' Mei assured. If you wanted me to follow the trail despite I could have guessed, you could have ordered me.'' She growled playfully before she gave directions. ''I do not think I should be named 'maiden' I lost that sooner then any might think.'' She started to head to the direction the scent lead them. ''As for those marriages... it could be me but it seems as if feelings from one to another have grown weak throughout the ages. I remember my mother telling me that it is fun to tease strong relationships to see wether it is stronger then you or not.'' she chuckled. ''I will look forward to find a relationship that is stronger then my charms.''

Shinji Kuruno

"Why do you assume I meant it as virgin ?, I meant it as you're mine"

He replied and followed his hand on his katana's hilt, She would be hard work but he liked a challenge tho he was being foolish and in the end she would be the one laughing at his pitiful attempts

"as for your charm it was impressive at first tho it lacked truth which is how i caught on"

He whispered to her and softly kissed her ear not caring they are busy walking after her former employer

SilmeriaElemred

Mei shrugged and a soundless moan escaped her lips. ''What can I say. I'm not a fullblood. Even so charm magic has that weakness everywhere.'' they crossed a few more streets until they reached a house. It was large but not huge. ''Arrived.'' she said with a sideways smile. ''Want to sneak in or burst in like you did with me. I'd suggest the first. It is a town I'd like to come back to. I already am getting away with three murders.''

Shinji Kuruno

"I admit you are an amazing person without the charm"

He whisperd and kissed her quickly

"Sneak as I only barged in on you, It seemed more effective"

He whispered and sent out darkness that hude their movements and sounds, He slowly drew his katana and etched a upturned scyth into the wood of her door before entering silently and bid her inside

SilmeriaElemred

''I could have been a dangerous assassin in a bad mood and just throw my weapons at you'' Mei joked and entered the house. It was there. The heavy scent of vanilla. And something smelled dead. Mixed with fresh blood. It came from the study. Although when she aproached the room she saw the woman dead holding a young man in her arms. The young man was dead for already a few days at the least. A bloody knife was beside the woman whose throat was slit. It looked like suicide. Mei also did not pick up any other sense of smell. ''Well. Some dead make another person earn their bread.'' she said with a shrug.

Her gaze went to Shinji. ''Seems like she beat you to it. She said 'son for a son' so my guesses are that the targets I had were responsible for the death of hers. Gave me the money she had and killed herself. Kind of pitiful.''

Shinji Kuruno

He looked at the corpses in distaste

"It would seem your right"

He grunted and looked at her

"Well your didn't kill me and now your mine ...and one day you might kill me and i'll have to accept that, Till then"

He replied as he lifted her up and carried her outside using the shadows to his their exit

"We shall have a glorious life together"

SilmeriaElemred

''So you will not collect your payment I suppose?'' Mei asked. Clinging lightly to him and then laughed. ''A succubus... having a glorious life. Somehow that does not sound the way it is supposed to be.'' she leaned in closer. ''Just because you marked me and I thus far listened and obeyed to your orders does not nessesarily make me yours. You amuse me which is good. And I wonder just how many times you can take me in a row before your energy truely starts to run out. But dont worry'' she whispered and increased the distance between their faces. ''I will make sure you will always have enough to regenerate properly.''

She looked at the shadows. ''So. Where will be go now''

Shinji Kuruno

"Paid in advance"

He replies still holding her a dark grin creasing his lips, his eyes suddenly turned red

"And I would estimate my energy to be limitless"

He whispered as they went back to the Inn she had a room in and got a new room and used some of his gold

SilmeriaElemred

Mei could see that the innkeeper was not all to glad with having her back but did not  complain or refuse them. She had afterall indeed paid enough earlier for the bed to be replaced.

''In advance eh? Do not see that often.'' Mei said and looked outside of the window. ''I missed the part where you introduced yourself to me by the way.'' she said before she turned towards him. ''Usually before you take a woman in optimal conditions they had known one another for a while. And do not just burst in her room when she is wearing nothing more then a mesh nightdress and is laying on a bed''

Shinji Kuruno

He smiles and carried her to the bed and put her down

"hmmmm"

he stepped back and bowed

"Shinji Kuruno, Sword for Hire and Tainted by darkness"

He told her and smiled wide before he walked to the door and made sure it was locked before he unclipped his katana and put it next to the bed

"I myself wonder why, But I shall tell you, Gold I am new so I lack fame to ask for more so 15 and you plus the old bag equeled 30 gold coin and a beautiful women"

He explained and sat down
~C~