Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Dangerous seduction (M) (Shinji Kuruno)

Started by SilmeriaElemred, October 17, 2014, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinji Kuruno

And waved his hand over her neck calling back his shadow

"your not a slave or mine"

he whispered and stood up and retrieved his katana and left her on the bed walking out the Inn he walked to the tavern where the drunk was that hired him and send shadow's to dispatch him to his maker

"I can't have you find out I let her live"

He whispered and started walking out the town 25 gold richer and still hungry and still alone

He sat down outside of town and made a camp and a small fire

SilmeriaElemred

Mei was not sure what to exactly do. Not at first though.

It was easy to find him and helf out her hand to Shinji. ''Its more fun in the inn you know. You are no bad company. I can live with the terms to get the energy I can not get from you from women. We could make a nice mercenary duo'' she suggested. ''Come. The inn you left me at still serves food. And the bed is warm. My name, is Mei. Just, Mei nothing else. Half human, half succubus''
She gave him a smile. It was not cheeky as before but perhaps a little sympethic. ''It was kind of cute actually... being wanted as a slave or as someones property. Although I do not think I'd like most well. Masters.''

she still had her hand out. ''Now. Shinji Kuruno, coming or what.'' she appearantly would not seem to take no for an answer

Shinji Kuruno

he took her hand and pulled her down and kissed her deeply and passionatly

"All my life and no one came after me"

he whispered holding back tears beofre kissing her again

"I have food over the fire and a sleeping sack over there and if we're going to be a due I need to know things and get your word on others"

He whispers and lean back a little

"And its nice outside"

SilmeriaElemred

''I got quite the name for myself in the few places I have been. We could tap into those. And some connections. I merely have to change my methods now a little.'' Mei replied. The kiss made her release some lusty scent again however without her thistime wanting it.
''I tend to respond to rumors and carrying my weapons in the open, dressed in leather, a harsh drink and the attitude tends to have people come to you or ask you if they have something that needs to be taken care of. And... not to take bad behaviour. I had my own way of solving it but I would not want you jealous. So from this point on a knife in their hands would suffice instead.''

She sat down beside him. ''Now... that consumed by darkness thing... what is that about. Usually it would made me think you'd lost all emotions that could get in the way and not care about anything but your own desires and needs.''

Shinji Kuruno

He blushed at her scent but kept calm

"Mhm so you don't mind my jelousy or ...Possessive tendancies"

He whispered softly and kissed her again then stood up and drew his katana and flicked the hilt sliding a blade of it and then sheathed it and did so again till it was 5 blades, 4 sheathed except for the last which he usedto cut the meat

"The shadow, I can use it as well as any shadow being"

he whispered but knew thats not what she asked

~C~

Shinji Kuruno

"When I was young, Probly a baby my family was travelling to a new village when we were attacked by shadow creatures, They killed everyone except me or so I thought till I was about 14 and I"

He paused a little

"Started ..Being able to call darkness during the day when I was angry or sad, I pursue fame and fortune I admit, But I don't want to lose myself and I dont want to die hated"

he sat down before asking

"why are you here ? and why would you change for the sake of my jelousy ?"

~DI

SilmeriaElemred

''Because it is fun.'' Mei said simply without giving it much thought. ''You could say it is the human side of me wanting a little change in my life. The charm magic is natural and I can not influence it that well, you are basicly the first breaking out of it. It just felt, well. Good. Being wanted in a slight different manner. And truth be told. I do not think I will have trouble with the darker you. I always thought it was better to be hated then loved. Since then at least nobody can betray you. I'm not the one to speak on it but it is never good to deny what you are. Best would simply be to come on terms with the deepest and darkest parts of your sole self and life with it. That way also nobody can use it against you.'' she shrugged and laid down on the ground.

''I tried to not give into that lusty nature of my succubus self and it nearly got me killed. So I embrace it instead. It occasionally still happens though that my human self wishes to settle down somewhere with someone or just be with one person. But I cant.'' she did not sound sad about it now. Or bothered but her way of speaking revealed she once was.

Shinji Kuruno

He smiled faintly and leaned back

"There is no dark side to me, Only me and I use it as a tool"

He replied softly and leaned forward

"and as I said without the charm you are an amazing women"

he murmured close to her face before kissing her softly

"I have only known hate all my life, In fact you are the first women to came after me"

he whispered and went to the food to stir it

"Only I don't drink"

he told her suddenly

SilmeriaElemred

''Ahw..'' Mei complained.''but it tastes so good.'' She showed her cheeky smile again.''I hope you do not mind that I do. I am curious why you dont drink though''

Shinji Kuruno

"Cheeky grin"

He whispered and etched close to her and kissed her

"I don't mind if you drink, I don't like the taste or the effects"

He explains but seems as if he is holding back a little,
He finished the food and dished up for them

"Grubs up enjoy princess"

He whispered a soft grin creasing his lips

SilmeriaElemred

''...princess?'' She said with a raised eyebrow and accepted the food. It was not the worst she ever had but certainly not the best. But was still edible and certainly better then anything she would ever produce.''after our actions of tonight I do think its better if we mive. Any location you prefer?''

Shinji Kuruno

He tilted his head

"hmmm if you insist where would you propose we move to ?.
I only possesse 25 gold and I refuse to take any of yours"

he tells her his tone soft but adament that he refused to take her earnings

"foods good, Not Inn food but its good"

He remarks slightly dissapointed that she seemed only marginally satfied

"we camp here for the night"

he said sending shadow's out to take watch

SilmeriaElemred

''We are a duo. We split coins.'' Mei said

''As for the food. Its not bad. I am just very picky with what I like foodwise. But trust me... it is better then anything I've ever produced.'' she ate the food without complains and finished it.

''One thing I am wondering about. I do not mind you doing it but I just notice you kiss me often. Does it have a particular reason?''

Shinji Kuruno

He smiled and gave her his gold and smiled blushing lightly

"Hmm you handle the gold"

He told her and finished his meal and packed up his gear and looked at her

"I guess your the closest to a lover i've ever had and, I guess i've always wanted one"

he murmured and sticked the ground with a knife

SilmeriaElemred

''You do realise that... a succubus does not feel love right?'' Mei asked. Normally she'd perhaps laugh but she found herself uncapable of doing so despite she had a confession a few years ago from somone who was madly in love with her. Something she found so amusing that she laughed aout it so much the person got heartbroken. She could not even remember if it was a man or woman.

''But...'' she looked at him with a smile. ''you never know what will happen.''

Shinji Kuruno

He chuckled and looked at her

"I know, What id like to know is why your not laughing at my punitive attempts"

He whispered picking at the ground

"And the future is a mystery"

He said standing up and picked up his katana and put it back together and Sheathed it then packed up everything including the sleepingsack

"The inn id prefer a bed or if not that a warm wood floor"

SilmeriaElemred

''I admit that I laughed at the first confessing something simular but I can not seem to be able to do it now'' Mei said and chucklled. ''You should really work on your indecisiveness'' she commented as she got on her feet and removed some dead leaves out of her hair.

''You'd better not have cold feet in bed.'' she said and took the initiative of walking. It was not often Mei slept outdoors. Even so she would always aim to be as comfortable as possible.

Shinji Kuruno

He smirked

"my decisiveness is my own"

he replied and lifted her up and carried her to the town then Inn
And looked at her and nudged her softy

"Hmmm princess you have the gold"

He whispered

"No cold feet on me"

He added grinning in reply to her request

SilmeriaElemred

''Good. Since there is nothing worse in a bed then feeling someones icecold feet.'' she said.

Back in the inn and their room she closed the curtains after lighting some of the candles and undressed so she could put on some nightwear. ''We will see where we can go. There are many outposts. It is just choosing whose mess we will clean up first. What I learned it is best to start with the poor. The pay may suck but they are the first to talk about who they hired to do their jobs.'' She looked at Shinji. ''Another thing. Leave like that again like you did earlier and I will have you on a leash and make sure you will not leave in such a fashion again.'' she spoke on a tone which did not reveal easily wether she was serious or joking. She walked towards him and leaned in close. ''And trust me. I am not unfamiliar with bondage.'' she whispered in his ear and went to her bag taking out a nightdress. Only thisone was not transparent like the one she had before

Shinji Kuruno

he looked at her dress, he felt himself stiring

"I wont leave again, But only because you want me around for me as I accepted you"

He told her his eyes stone hard with honesty and stood up and walked to her

"And we'll start with the poor and make a name for us as you propose"

He murmured and kissed her passionatly while lifting her up and carried her to the bed

(you fade out this time :P )